Get Me Roger Stone

I watched it. He seemed very proud to admit that he made his career by putting politics and personal gain before his country. Basically telling people to fuck off at the end who think doing so is wrong.

At least he got his, I suppose. He'll burn for it.

I watched it. He seemed very proud to admit that he made his career by putting politics and personal gain before his country. Basically telling people to fuck off at the end who think doing so is wrong.

I love his attitude towards it all. He seems just like me really. Cut throat and will burn it all down just to win.

I love his attitude towards it all. He seems just like me really. Cut throat and will burn it all down just to win.
Very Frank Underwood. Roger Stone sees our democracy through the lens of House of Cards.

Very Frank Underwood. Roger Stone sees our democracy through the lens of House of Cards.
You think he's had people killed?

You think he's had people killed?
That's for Roger to sort out with St. Peter.

But I wouldn't put it past him.

'Get Me Roger Stone' Profiles the Man Who Created President Trump

Anyone seen it yet? I am watching it on netflix right now. I love his Stones Rule

Its better to be infamous than to never be famous at all.

Roger Stone will be testifying also--and is under the spotlight for tweeting out he had a backdoor into Wikileaks and had contact with the Russian hacker.

In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics.com

WASHINGTON — Roger J. Stone Jr., an off-and-on adviser to President Trump for decades, has acknowledged that he had contact on Twitter with Guccifer 2.0, the mysterious online figure that is believed to be a front for Russian intelligence officials.
It is the first time that someone associated with Mr. Trump has confirmed any type of contact with Guccifer 2.0, which claimed to be a Romanian hacker and took credit for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/politics/roger-stone-trump-adviser-russia.html?_r=0

The bigger they are the harder they will fall.

'Get Me Roger Stone' Profiles the Man Who Created President Trump

Anyone seen it yet? I am watching it on netflix right now. I love his Stones Rule

Its better to be infamous than to never be famous at all.

Roger Stone will be testifying also--and is under the spotlight for tweeting out he had a backdoor into Wikileaks and had contact with the Russian hacker.

In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics.com

WASHINGTON — Roger J. Stone Jr., an off-and-on adviser to President Trump for decades, has acknowledged that he had contact on Twitter with Guccifer 2.0, the mysterious online figure that is believed to be a front for Russian intelligence officials.
It is the first time that someone associated with Mr. Trump has confirmed any type of contact with Guccifer 2.0, which claimed to be a Romanian hacker and took credit for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/politics/roger-stone-trump-adviser-russia.html?_r=0

The bigger they are the harder they will fall.
Ah so he knew Seth Rich and Kim Dotcom....cool!

Stone is a twisted sex freak who was outed in 1996. He and his wife were part of a sex ring. He used her to lure men for him to have sex with.

Ever since he was nationally humiliated and kicked out of the GOP power structure, he has vowed to destroy the GOP.

Mission accomplished. Stone picked Donald Trump a long time ago to be the agent of destruction.

Ah man. Just got to the last bit of it where President Trump wins and the tears of joy are flowing just like they were on Election night...one of the greatest nights of my entire life.

Ah man. Just got to the last bit of it where President Trump wins and the tears of joy are flowing just like they were on Election night...one of the greatest nights of my entire life.
Really? I feel bad for you then. Politics should not rule your life like that.

Really? I feel bad for you then. Politics should not rule your life like that.
It doesn't rule my life.I had not planned on voting in 2016 until Trump decided to run. I was 100% in for President Trump and still am. He was the only one who could stop Clinton and I am so thankful he did.

Forum List

Back