Bill Cosby afraid they are going to poison his food

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The witch hunt of Bill Cosby continues.

Cosby who has suffered a battery of attacks by left-wing conspirators who didn't agree with his past statements, is reportedly refusing to stay at hotels and insisting on flying home, as he fears his food will be tampered with.

Cosby who has suffered a battery of attacks by left-wing conspirators who didn't agree with his past statements, is reportedly refusing to stay at hotels and insisting on flying home, as he fears his food will be tampered with.

Why isn't he in jail?

I hope no one slips him a Quaalude.

Oh, like the way he tampered with women's drinks?

if you know about that you need to see the lawyers immediately, you're the only person who has evidence

When we were tweens, my cousin and I would play his albums and laugh till it hurt.
It was beyond astonishing to find out what a vile and disgusting creature he is

Maybe they will set his bed on fire to keep the Chicken Heart away.

When we were tweens, my cousin and I would play his albums and laugh till it hurt.
It was beyond astonishing to find out what a vile and disgusting creature he is

you mean, how certain people told you he is

Certain people... You mean his many victims?
Yes. I was and am still disturbed by what an evil shit he turned out to be

He's probably right to feel that way. I'm sure any food he orders has (at the very least) the cooks spit in it. It turns out that people just don't like serial rapists.

Good, fuck him.

Boy would I love to hear his testimony.

Bill Cosby Won't Defend Himself At Sexual Assault Trial | HuffPost

And funny, he was poisoning women's drinks with roofies. Being that kind of person I'm sure he is always worried about people doing it to him. It'd be like if I were a pick pocket. I would worry all the time someone out there might be picking my pocket so I walk around with my hand on my wallet. Paranoia will destroy ya.

Forum List

Back