Gestapo (NYPD) Viciously Beats Man Inside Jewish Center [VIDEO]...

Sad. Hopefully the guy will be a half billion richer by next year.

Fixed.

And the cops involved should each get a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on their faces.

I'm not counting on that. It is very rare Police are convicted and sent to Prison. They're treated different than other Citizens. They're above the Law. And that's the big problem. This Police State has granted them too much power.

I know it won't happen (as you say, bad cops almost never get what they deserve), but bad cops need to DIE and they need to die HORRIBLY. It is that simple. Kill a few thousand and the rest might wise up.

Fixed.

And the cops involved should each get a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on their faces.

I'm not counting on that. It is very rare Police are convicted and sent to Prison. They're treated different than other Citizens. They're above the Law. And that's the big problem. This Police State has granted them too much power.

I know it won't happen (as you say, bad cops almost never get what they deserve), but bad cops need to DIE and they need to die HORRIBLY. It is that simple. Kill a few thousand and the rest might wise up.

Ass suckers like jarwaxle should urgently need the police to respond to an emergency someday and have them arrive just bit too late because they were tied up defending themselves in court against assholes like himself.

One has a right -- with lots of common sense and appropriate restraint -- to "resist" an UNLAWFUL arrest in NY. But that's assuming you are the best judge of whether a cop attempting to place you under arrest is doing so unlawfully. You may think he has no probable cause or right to arrest you, but if your "VIEW" on that matter turns out to be "wrong" in the eyes of the Court, all you have done is resist a lawful arrest.

And no, you do NOT have the right (and there is no logical reason to assume you should have a right) to resist a lawful arrest.

I bet you just loved that Gestapo Orgy at the end of the video. You are so lost.
He is correct.

No one has the right to resist a 'LAWFUL' arrest....

The time to resist is NOT at the point of confrontation, but with a lawyer after the incident. Right or Wrong, resisting the lawful commands of a Law Enforcement Officer is a violation of law.

Ass suckers like jarwaxle should urgently need the police to respond to an emergency someday and have them arrive just bit too late because they were tied up defending themselves in court against assholes like himself.

If it's an emergency...they won't get here. If I call 911 and order pizza (sorry, the donut shop doesn't deliver) at the same time, when the cops finally show up, I will be able to feed them. For all practical purposes, I have no police "protection".

People like you are just natural-born bootlickers.

If it's an emergency...they won't get here. If I call 911 and order pizza (sorry, the donut shop doesn't deliver) at the same time, when the cops finally show up, I will be able to feed them. For all practical purposes, I have no police "protection".

Scumbag asshole lickers like jarwaxle do tend to rely on their petty stereotypes. The sad part is that they imagine themselves clever.

I don't lick boots. I just reject the petty inaccurate stupid sophistry of asshole sucking scumbag motherfuckers like you.

Scumbag asshole lickers like jarwaxle do tend to rely on their petty stereotypes. The sad part is that they imagine themselves clever.

I don't lick boots. I just reject the petty inaccurate stupid sophistry of asshole sucking scumbag motherfuckers like you.

No, you do lick boots. You're a good little Nazi for sure. Defend the Gestapo at all costs. That sums you up. It is what it is.

No, you do lick boots. You're a good little Nazi for sure. Defend the Gestapo at all costs. That sums you up. It is what it is.

No. The fact that a stupid motherfucker like you "says" so is not evidence of your retarded propitiation, you imbecile.

You have already established yourself as the kind of cocksucker who Godwin himself would use as the poster turd for what he identified.

You live in a fantasy world. Hobgoblins under your bed and in your closet and in every dark corner.

You are a complete asshole and you also suck ass and then smack your lips saying "more!" Pussies like you call cops "Nazis" until you need help. You hypocritical and wholly dishonest quiff.

No. The fact that a stupid motherfucker like you "says" so is not evidence of your retarded propitiation, you imbecile.

You have already established yourself as the kind of cocksucker who Godwin himself would use as the poster turd for what he identified.

You live in a fantasy world. Hobgoblins under your bed and in your closet and in every dark corner.

You are a complete asshole and you also suck ass and then smack your lips saying "more!" Pussies like you call cops "Nazis" until you need help. You hypocritical and wholly dishonest quiff.

Would you jump off a bridge if a Gestapo asshole told you to? I bet you would. That's how much you love & worship them. Seriously, time for you to take the Red Pill.

Last edited:

Would you jump off a bridge if a Gestapo asshole told you to? I bet you would. That's how much you love & worship them. Seriously, time for you to take the Red Pill.

No. And even a complete schmuck like you wouldn't jump off a bridge if you were "told" to either.

Your "example" is almost as retarded as you are.

You are seriously just a void. Your head is so stuck up your ass you think the stench of shit is normal. Bad news. You will always be a fucking imbecile.

Here, in the real world, things don't operate on your cartoonish nature. SOME cops are indeed bad. SOME directions from some cops are wrong. SOMETIMES it is valid and lawful and proper to resist an arrest. But OTHER TIMES it is true that the cop who issues you a speeding ticket is doing so because (gasp) you WERE speeding, you dickless motherfucker. SOMETIMES when a cop gives you a direction, you ARE supposed to comply. SOMETIMES if you "resist" what YOU imagine is an unlawful arrest, you are actually resisting a LAWFUL arrest and you WILL deserve to get prosecuted.

Recognizing reality doesn't make anybody a "Nazi," you hideously trivial stupid piece of worthless shit.

Fuckchops like you marginalize the real evil of Nazi-ism with your all too frequent references to "Gestapo," "Nazi" and "bootlickers." You are a mindless simpleton motherfucker. Period.

No. And even a complete schmuck like you wouldn't jump off a bridge if you were "told" to either.

You are seriously just a void. Your head is so stuck up your ass you think the stench of shit is normal. Bad news. You will always be a fucking imbecile.

Here, in the real world, things don't operate on your cartoonish nature. SOME cops are indeed bad. SOME directions from some cops are wrong. SOMETIMES it is valid and lawful and proper to resist an arrest. But OTHER TIMES it is true that the cop who issues you a speeding ticket is doing so because (gasp) you WERE speeding, you dickless motherfucker. SOMETIMES when a cop gives you a direction, you ARE supposed to comply. SOMETIMES if you "resist" what YOU imagine is an unlawful arrest, you are actually resisting a LAWFUL arrest and you WILL deserve to get prosecuted.

Recognizing reality doesn't make anybody a "Nazi," you hideously trivial stupid piece of worthless shit.

Fuckchops like you marginalize the real evil of Nazi-ism with your all too frequent references to "Gestapo," "Nazi" and "bootlickers." You are a mindless simpleton motherfucker. Period.

Sorry, but i'm very skeptical of your answer. I think you would do just about anything your beloved Gestapo ordered you to. But hey, it's not only you who suffers from the Authority-Worship affliction. You're just like most other Sheeple in this country. Your worship is all you've ever known. I hope one day you'll decide to take the Red Pill. I really do.

Sorry, but i'm very skeptical of your answer. I think you would do just about anything your beloved Gestapo ordered you to. But hey, it's not only you who suffers from the Authority-Worship affliction. You're just like most other Sheeple in this country. Your worship is all you've ever known. I hope one day you'll decide to take the Red Pill. I really do.

The day may come (nah) when anybody cares what a fucking dishonest twat like you is skeptical of. But today is most assuredly not that day.

You are a hack. You are a mindless drone twat.

And I hope someday you actually TAKE your meds. Real meds. Not your always cartoonish "literary" allusion-based "pills." I like Mike Church, but he SHOULD be taken with a serious grain of salt. Hacks like you just lap up every single thing guys like him say because you are incapable of independent intelligent thinking.

Did you tug your forelock as you typed that?

You are a bootlicker, and the louder you shriek that you are not, the clearer it is that you not only are, but LIKE being a bootlicker.

I pity you.

You are a bootlicker, and the louder you shriek that you are not, the clearer it is that you not only are, but LIKE being a bootlicker.

I pity you.

That's actually a very good point. The more he or she posts, the more they expose themself as a genuine Bootlicker. It's exactly what's wrong with our Nation. I truly do believe he or she would do just about anything their beloved Gestapo ordered. I asked, would you jump off a bridge if a Gestapo asshole ordered you to? His or her answer was no. But i really am very skeptical of that answer. And that's very sad & frightening.

I'm sure he wouldn't jump, but I suspect he would unhesitatingly throw his wife or one of his children off.

Yeah, it's the most frightening aspect of the Authority-Worship mentality. I truly do believe most would do anything the Gestapo ordered them to. It's so eerily similar to the German mentality leading up to the rise of the Nazis. What wouldn't they do for their beloved Gestapo?

I pity you.

A tool like you who has already exposed what a cock-bite piece of rancid shit you are has no "opinion" I would ever value. I don't pity you even though you are purely pitiable.

Eat the corn out of my shit, jism-gargler.

You remain a fuckchop; A void; A lowlife scumbag motherfucker.

Forum List

Back