Germany turning into a 3rd world country

As far as I can see we are in the very near of one of the dark ages where again very few greedily aggressive egocentralized peacocky and greedy mighty machine-men are deciding the way of history for all mankind. The perfume of this future smells cadaveric.

You do struggle quite a bit with sanity, don't you?

I'm a German. And I smell the next world war. Who is not smelling this war is an idiot in my eyes who likes to let it happen, without trying to resist in the cold dark nights of the "Irrsinn" - you call it insanity - of the species "homo sapiens sapiens" on the third planet of the solar system. No. The situation is clear. It's comparable to lots of other situations in history of mankind. Mankind - specially the USA - is on the way to the next world war - perhaps on the way to the last war at all, which ever will happend on this planet, because afterwards everything will be finally dead here. So I never expect that anyone will say to me "You was right to say so".

And if anyone should think I will go to god in the end of time then he is wrong. I will not go to god and tell him "Sorry - we destroyed your living creation." I will send you to tell him this.

My hope are the women. Men are incompetent and stupid. I ask, I beg all women to overtake the power on this planet. Men are not able to rule the world.

I am sorry, that we, the USA, rebuit Germany after the second World War. I do not say that lightly.

We never should have done it. We never, ever, ever should have given them their nation back and--as I said to my husband within just the last week--we might not live to regret it, but I fear our children will.

They have not healed well from the Holocaust. They have not reconciled from it at all. They have taken whatever it is and projected all that fat whatever right onto us. Now, they have a boiling cauldron of repressed rage and a stewpot of justified anger at the invasion in their own nation.

And now, they are DESPERATE not to reenact their past. They cannot do it. They won't. So they are madly projecting on us. Trump makes a nice foil for all that rage. Believe that.

This won't end well and I regret all of it. We should have scattered Germany to the four corners of the globe. Americans will live to regret that we did not.

There's a discussion in some circles, in the light of the EU demanding payment of over a billion euros from Britain as part of the "divorce" bill.[

Some people who remember such times, say Britain owes nothing, given that it borrowed 150 million dollars from the Americans during WW2. And have paid it back, via tax payers.

Via German tax payer, I guess.

And then the tragic loss of life, Britain and its American allies liberating Europe. Surely that was payment enough?

Regarding dismantling Germany after the War, I believe at one time that option was seriously considered.

If I remember well then it was a French idea to destroy the industry in Germany and to make all Germans to farmers without any electricity and to castrate all German men.

Why do you keep trying to blame others and make your nation look like victims?

I am not talking about anything like the Holocaust in reverse, like what your nation did to others. I am just talking about breaking up Germany, which absolutely would have been within the rights of the victors, after German just about decimated Europe. Or if not that, at the very least not aiding the Germans in rebuilding.

Your posts here, some 70 years later, is what I'm finding is the thanks we get. And no, I do not expect genuflection. How about you just not call us and our president Nazis. (!!!!!)

As far as I can see we are in the very near of one of the dark ages where again very few greedily aggressive egocentralized peacocky and greedy mighty machine-men are deciding the way of history for all mankind. The perfume of this future smells cadaveric.

I'm a German. And I smell the next world war. Who is not smelling this war is an idiot in my eyes who likes to let it happen, without trying to resist in the cold dark nights of the "Irrsinn" - you call it insanity - of the species "homo sapiens sapiens" on the third planet of the solar system. No. The situation is clear. It's comparable to lots of other situations in history of mankind. Mankind - specially the USA - is on the way to the next world war - perhaps on the way to the last war at all, which ever will happend on this planet, because afterwards everything will be finally dead here. So I never expect that anyone will say to me "You was right to say so".

And if anyone should think I will go to god in the end of time then he is wrong. I will not go to god and tell him "Sorry - we destroyed your living creation." I will send you to tell him this.

My hope are the women. Men are incompetent and stupid. I ask, I beg all women to overtake the power on this planet. Men are not able to rule the world.

I am sorry, that we, the USA, rebuit Germany after the second World War. I do not say that lightly.

Then you don't have to feel sorry. You did not do so. We rebuilt a rest of Germany out of the ruins you and others made here.

We never should have done it. We never, ever, ever should have given them their nation back

Nations. Germany is not a nation - we are nations. And anyway no one is able to give back what is not his own. By the way: the imperial impertinence of the people in the English speaking world is really astonishing high.

and--as I said to my husband within just the last week--we might not live to regret it, but I fear our children will.

What will you children reget in case of Germany? I would say a problem for them could be the debuts of the USA.

They have not healed well from the Holocaust.

Your children have what?

They have not reconciled from it at all.

Reconciled? What's wrong with your children?

They have taken whatever it is and projected all that fat whatever right onto us. Now, they have a boiling cauldron of repressed rage and a stewpot of justified anger at the invasion in their own nation.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? You should teach your children not to be idiots.

And now, they are DESPERATE not to reenact their past. They cannot do it. They won't. So they are madly projecting on us. Trump makes a nice foil for all that rage. Believe that.

Trump is an idiot - or criminal - or a criminal idiot. That's what the most people here are thinking about him.

This won't end well and I regret all of it. We should have scattered Germany to the four corners of the globe. Americans will live to regret that we did not.

Funny. You are really funny. I guess the biggest not-racial population were always the Germans in history of the USA. That's why nearly 40% of all US-Americans today have a German ancestor in their genealogy.

You certainly built up Germany, with the help of the Marshall Plan.

The Marshall Plane was a plan for whole Europe. Germany was not excluded from the Marshall plan - but got not much money from the Marshall plan.

And the British setting up your car factories.

Hmm … I remeber dark there was something about VW and Britain. But what it was concrete I don't know in the moent. What I remeber in a better wa is that Brits lived in fear of Carneval.

Are you German?

Si si senor.

Complaining about the bombings? You started it.

Did I? Hmm ... And what was the reason why I did so?

Then you don't have to feel sorry. You did not do so. We rebuilt a rest of Germany out of the ruins you and others made here.

We never should have done it. We never, ever, ever should have given them their nation back

Nations. Germany is not a nation - we are nations. And anyway no one is able to give back what is not his own. By the way: the imperial impertinence of the people in the English speaking world is really astonishing high.

and--as I said to my husband within just the last week--we might not live to regret it, but I fear our children will.

What will you children reget in case of Germany? I would say a problem for them could be the debuts of the USA.

Your children have what?

They have taken whatever it is and projected all that fat whatever right onto us. Now, they have a boiling cauldron of repressed rage and a stewpot of justified anger at the invasion in their own nation.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? You should teach your children not to be idiots.

Trump is an idiot - or criminal - or a criminal idiot. That's what the most people here are thinking about him.

Funny. You are really funny. I guess the biggest not-racial population were always the Germans in history of the USA. That's why nearly 40% of all US-Americans today have a German ancestor in their genealogy.

You certainly built up Germany, with the help of the Marshall Plan. And the British setting up your car factories.

Are you German? Complaining about the bombings? You started it.

Many, many Germans have nearly talked themselves out of this now, as you see here. They have talked themselves out of the fact that their near-relatives started the war, laid waste to Europe, and marched countless victims through the gas chambers. That's SOOOO 1980's, see. They've evolved beyond all the blame and recrimination now.

Now, it's the Imperialist USA's fault. And if you're a Brit, it's your fault, too.

Don't try to figure out why; it just is. They see the raping and pillaging all around them; they can't get angry at the angry horde in their very own nation because Holocaust so....

they're blaming us.

Trump. Trump is the Nazi.

This post will probably be reported because it's Offensive somehow. It's Offensive to point out that Nazis came from Germany, but it's not Offensive for German citizens to CONSTANTLY remind Americans of, say, slavery.

Again. Do not try to figure this out.[/QUOTE]

Because it's Trump Derangement Syndrome.

How can you even try to figure out something that has no logic to it?

Your children have what?

You certainly built up Germany, with the help of the Marshall Plan.

The Marshall Plane was a plan for whole Europe. Germany was not excluded from the Marshall plan - but got not much money from the Marshall plan.

And the British setting up your car factories.

Hmm … I remeber dark there was something about VW and Britain. But what it was concrete I don't know in the moent. What I remeber in a better wa is that Brits lived in fear of Carneval.

Are you German?

Si si senor.

Complaining about the bombings? You started it.

Did I? Hmm ... And what was the reason why I did so?

Are you really that thick?

Or haven't you mastered the nuances and shades of meaning in the English language?

Your children have what?

You certainly built up Germany, with the help of the Marshall Plan. And the British setting up your car factories.

Are you German? Complaining about the bombings? You started it.

Many, many Germans have nearly talked themselves out of this now, as you see here. They have talked themselves out of the fact that their near-relatives started the war, laid waste to Europe, and marched countless victims through the gas chambers. That's SOOOO 1980's, see. They've evolved beyond all the blame and recrimination now.

Now, it's the Imperialist USA's fault. And if you're a Brit, it's your fault, too.

Don't try to figure out why; it just is. They see the raping and pillaging all around them; they can't get angry at the angry horde in their very own nation because Holocaust so....

they're blaming us.

Trump. Trump is the Nazi.

This post will probably be reported because it's Offensive somehow. It's Offensive to point out that Nazis came from Germany, but it's not Offensive for German citizens to CONSTANTLY remind Americans of, say, slavery.

Again. Do not try to figure this out.

Because it's Trump Derangement Syndrome.

How can you even try to figure out something that has no logic to it?[/QUOTE]

So true. I knew Germans in the 80s and went there in the 80s. Back then, they had enough sense and self-awareness not to call other nation's leaders and citizens Nazis. Those days are sadly long-gone, as we see.

… So true. I knew Germans in the 80s and went there in the 80s. Back then, they had enough sense and self-awareness not to call other nation's leaders and citizens Nazis. Those days are sadly long-gone, as we see.

What changes nothing in the fact that as well Richard Grenell (your "ambassador" in Germany) and Steve Bannon support the extremist right wing movement in Europe (=Neo-Nazis). Both have to do with the machine gun liar Donald Trump. And there seem also to exist a bridge to people of the British Tories - what would normally not be in my visor if I would not be worried about the Novichok problem in England too.

Last edited:
… So true. I knew Germans in the 80s and went there in the 80s. Back then, they had enough sense and self-awareness not to call other nation's leaders and citizens Nazis. Those days are sadly long-gone, as we see.

What changes nothing in the fact that as well Richard Grenell (your "ambassador" in Germany) and Steve Bannon support the extremist right wing movement in Europe (=Neo-Nazis). Both have to do with the machine gun liar Donald Trump. And there seem also to exist a bridge to people of the British Tories - what would normally not in my visor if I would not be worried about the Novichok problem in England too.

Okay what does any of this mean? Does it just mean they don't support unfettered immigration in Germany?

What changes nothing in the fact that as well Richard Grenell (your "ambassador" in Germany) and Steve Bannon support the extremist right wing movement in Europe (=Neo-Nazis). Both have to do with the machine gun liar Donald Trump. And there seem also to exist a bridge to people of the British Tories - what would normally not in my visor if I would not be worried about the Novichok problem in England too.

Okay what does any of this mean? Does it just mean they don't support unfettered immigration in Germany?

This means a future could come where we had to ask ourselves: Why did we not execute Steve Bannon? Why did we not execute Richard Grenell? Why did we not execute Donald Trump? Why did we not execute "SweetSue92"? And we could be angry in this future about us, because we are often much to indulgent.

Last edited:
[
You know things have gone seriously, and potentially tragically, wrong when actual German citizens, in 2018, whose grandparents and great-grandparents were probably actual Nazis, are now calling Americans Nazis. For voting for Donald Trump.

(These are things we're not supposed to say, see. It's fine for them to invoke their history to call our president a Nazi--who is actually not and never has been a Nazi. But it's not okay for us to then say, um yeah, your great-grandparents were ACTUAL Nazis. That's offensive. This is 2018. It's insane-making stuff.)

It certainly is a strange form of projection, isn't it? Orwellian, too.

The pattern I have seen played out in this forum hundreds of times over is that these authoritarian leftists who call others the Nazis are the very ones who support the genocidal maniacs in the Middle East who want to kill Jews. Their degree of antisemitism is off the charts.

This means a future could come where we had to ask ourselves: Why did we not execute Steve Bannon? Why did we not execute Richard Grenell? Why did we not execute Donald Trump? Why did we not execute "SweetSue92"? And we could be angry in this future about us, because we are often much to indulgent.

Let's not talk about executing other posters, shall we?

Have you considered medication? It might help.

Execution fantasies from Germany? Surely you jest.

Folks, this is exactly what I was saying about Germany. Right here, above. I have been observing this for some time now. They have not healed; they have only projected, and are now projecting on us.

This is creepy, but read and understand what we are dealing with. When they call US Nazis....just know.

Last edited:

Nut Bag

Your nation executes and murders people - we are not doing so. The problem is what will happen when the USA oversteps red lines. What do you think for example will happen when China sells a trillion US-Dollar? Good night, financial world?

And not to forget: Without any doubt supports your ambassador in the name of the people of the USA right wing extremists (Nazis) in Europe. Your soldiers of World War 2 will rotate in their graves.

Last edited:

Nut Bag

Thanks.

Last edited:

Your nation executes and murders people - we are not doing so. The problem is what will happen when the USA oversteps red lines. What do you think for example will happen when China sells a trillion US-Dollar? Good night, financial world?

And not to forget: Without any doubt supports your ambassador in the name of the people of the USA right wing extremists (Nazis) in Europe. Your soldiers of World War 2 will rotate in their graves.

This poster is working really, really hard to make my theory about Germany true. Actually, I take that back--the Germans don't have to work that hard at it; it's obvious if you look for just a few seconds. Look how he reflexively knee-jerks to "your nation". Of course now WW2 was America's fault. They have almost nearly convinced themselves now.

This is so dangerous.

Again I say: we will regret that we didn't scatter the Germans to the four corners.

This poster is working really, really hard to make my theory about Germany true.

Everyone always makes every idea of you true. Your problem is that you don't know what you don't know. And you know nearly nothing about the real world all around you.

Actually, I take that back--the Germans don't have to work that hard at it; it's obvious if you look for just a few seconds. Look how he reflexively knee-jerks to "your nation". Of course now WW2 was America's fault.

It was your fault. But you are to cowardly to think about. I said all solutions of world war 1 exploded. You are able to prove me wrong. Name one solution of world war1 which did not explode. And then tell me why you are still a war hungry nation which makes weapons to their gods.

They have almost nearly convinced themselves now.

This is so dangerous.

Again I say: we will regret that we didn't scatter the Germans to the four corners.

Do you know what will happen in the next war? The Trump-Twitter-Smombies will die in masses, because they paid to much money for a virtual life wherein no place exists for them, while Dracula Trump drinks their blood - ah sorry: the money of their children and their old-age pension. Sure you can try tp plunder Germany a third time, because the first two times to do so made you rich. But as I said. You don't know what you don't know. What will you do when you will lose the war, which Trump and you started to do against the holy empire?

Last edited:

This poster is working really, really hard to make my theory about Germany true.

Everyone always makes every idea of you true. Your problem is that you don't know what you don't know. And you know nearly nothing about the real world all around you.

Actually, I take that back--the Germans don't have to work that hard at it; it's obvious if you look for just a few seconds. Look how he reflexively knee-jerks to "your nation". Of course now WW2 was America's fault.

It was your fault. But you are to cowardly to think about. I said all solutions of world war 1 exploded. You are able to prove me wrong. Name one solution of world war1 which did not explode. And then tell me why you are still a war hungry nation which makes weapons to their gods.

This is so dangerous.

Do you know what will happen in the next war? The Trump-Twitter-Smombies will die in masses, because they paid to much money for a virtual life wherein no place exists for them, while Dracula Trump drinks their blood - ah sorry: the money of their children and their old-age pension. Sure you can try tp plunder Germany a third time, because the first two times to do so made you rich. But as I said. You don't know what you don't know. What will you do when you will lose the war, which Trump and you started to do against the holy empire?

Is this the psycho analysis thread?

This is so dangerous.

Is this the psycho analysis thread?

It's looking that way--but he's not alone, sadly.

Forum List

Back