Germany supplants US as the country with the best global reputation

Germanistan supplants US with the best global reputation? :lmao:

Joke of the year.

:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

Can all the refugees go there now? I wouldn't mind shipping all of our negroes to the best country in the world. They deserve it after all the years of abuse!

Of course the world loves them. Their spineless female leader turned their country over to those who intend to destroy them.

Germany went from Nazism to the greatest country.

Under Trump,. America went from the greatest country to Nazism.

Good job Trumpettes!!!

Can all the refugees go there now? I wouldn't mind shipping all of our negroes to the best country in the world. They deserve it after all the years of abuse!
You were among those I included in the Nazism that Trump has brought out in America.

one thing's for sure: Europeans & other foreigners love America more than American liberals

If Angela Merkel is the the leader of the free world, the free world is over. As I heard a German guy say "In the long run, Merkel will do more damage to the peoples of Europe than Hitler ever dreamed of. She should be stabbed, shot, hung, disemboweled, drawn and quartered, beheaded and burned".

More INDOCTRINATED LIES FED TO society by MSM

Germany CO2 Reduction Fails Again For 9th Year Running! …Merkel Exposed As Fake Climate Warrior

upload_2017-11-18_8-0-31.png

one thing's for sure: Europeans & other foreigners love America more than American liberals

Funny chit. YOUR President is destroying America. You assholes think that handing money & power to rich people will make America Great.

It has made us the greatest laughing stock on the planet.

It has given a voice to the racist, bigots, & white supremacists. It promotes more pollution. It calls science fake news.

You people are so fucking stupid & anti-American, that it makes real Americans like me sick & disgusted. I always thought America was great. You fucking morons embrace the business cheats, frauds & child molesters & call them your leaders. Fuck you.

Germany went from Nazism to the greatest country.

Under Trump,. America went from the greatest country to Nazism.

Good job Trumpettes!!!

Me thinks you have zero clue what real Nazism is
Bunch of white guys carrying torches citing white supremacy?

Can't argue with anything else when you a clueless fk so lets use that " RACE CARD" way to go hero. Typical Obama little cyka.

Thecrace card? You wrre ehiote supremacists marching. Are you really so fucking ignorant that you did not know who these peopole wre?

The "race Card"? No racists in action.

Forum List

Back