Germany shows us why Republican policies will ALWAYS "fail".

I was assuming that's why the OP put "fail" in quotes... because a right wing Government has successfully pulled Germany out of recession.

You are so fucking dumb, the CDU/CSU are not rightwingers in Germany, the NPD are rightwingers, the closest party that Germany has to the Republican type rightwingers is the FDP and they have talen a thrashing these few years, even the Nazi NPD gained more votes than the FDP, but in the former East Germany where the NPD is more likely to be found.

:eek: You said a bad word. You need to head down to your laundry and have your soldiers wash your mouth out with soap.

yep......i just knew this guy was a "Facking" phony........

You do realize the the Merkel party is the conservative party. They started to grow when they started to cut spending and taxes!

You do realize the the Merkel party is the conservative party. They started to grow when they started to cut spending and taxes!

under merkel the biggest raise ever of the general sales tax was passed.

These shatheads make themselves look more facking stupid with every post proving they don't know shat about Germany, I mean come on, taxes being cut here? LMFAO!

These shatheads make themselves look more facking stupid with every post proving they don't know shat about Germany, I mean come on, taxes being cut here? LMFAO!

I thought that you had quieted them , but there are always a few lingering

Just like the biggest tax increase came under Reagan! The analogy holds!

we actually had a political party that kind of
matches the republicans of now.

it was called "the republicans", no shit.

the s in csu stands for "social". that would fly awesomely well with real americans.

merkel was a scientist and pretty cozy in a communist totalitarian system.

you have to be Facking Shating me .......

I lived in Stuttgart, home of Porsche and Mercedes-Benz.

I usually ignore your dumbass psycho-babble but since I've lived in Germany a couple times, I will slam you.

First, Germany is mostly a white hard working country compared to the USA overrun with illegals and lazy ass people wanting a handout.

Germans think working at McDonalds is a good job, compare that to the USA.

Germany is now cracking down on illegal gypsies, Turks, etc that have snuck into their country while we do nothing about our scurge from south of the border.

Germans pay most of their salaries to the Govt so that they can give everyone stuff, so I guess you want to raise your own taxes to live in a small apartment and give others stuff.

The adjusted level of joblessness has now fallen to 2.92 million people, or 6.9 percent, the lowest for 20 years. The figures also show how Germany, Europe’s largest economy and one of the world’s leading export-driven economies, has fully recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, when almost 3.2 million people were registered as unemployed.

Figures from the labor agency showed that fewer companies were still working with short-time workers, especially the automobile industry, which has been lifted by growth in the Chinese market and the expansion there of the luxury car market as the middle class expands.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/30/business/global/german-jobless-rate-declines.html

-----------------------------

Remember, Germany had to absorb another "entire" country, East Germany, after the collapse of the USSR. They are also being counted on to bail out other European countries.

Germany has almost no natural resources, yet, they are a leading exporter and have the worlds 5h largest economy.

They live longer.

Take more vacations.

The middle class is buying "luxury" cars.

They work fewer hours.

Everyone is covered by health care.

More people are educated.

They are a democratic country.

They have fast rail.

They are are using renewable energy.

They have the most strict laws in Europe for clean air and clean water.

The rich and the middle class are much closer together.

Government is involved with every aspect of business.

Government, Universities and Business works together.

It was only a couple of years before I was born the US was rebuilding Germany. Now, Republicans won't even let us rebuild this country. You don't see companies "fleeing" Germany because their corporate tax is too high. You don't see the rich taking their money and leaving because they don't like the tax rate. You don't see them slashing funding for education.

GOP Plans for America:

Slash education.

End Social Security.

End Medicare.

No infrastructure improvements.

End Romneycare.

Tax cuts for billionaires.

Subsidies for corporations.

If the Republican Plan is to turn us into a third world country, it's working. On the news, it was mentioned that at the Conservative Women's Convention in Kansas last week, 60% said they didn't believe in evolution. I never met a German who didn't believe in evolution. What does that have to do with anything? It's part of science and education.

so you lived in a part of germany, where germans thought working at mcdonald's is a good job.

where was that?

meck-pomm?

....while getting rid of some of the welfare state in Germany.

What a concept, lower spending and raise taxes to fix the Government's coffers.

Republicans policies are destroying America.

Bush inherited a balanced budget, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

We are still trying to recover.

I live here now and was born here so I am actually a German citizen, and lower taxes in Germany? facking when? LOL Can you post a link?

the reforms of the "welfare state" happened under schröder, you know, the social-democrat.

Investments in education, healthcare, infrastructure, and research is what builds a modern economy.

Not tax cuts for the rich and letting corporations steal and pollute.

Here there is a dog tax, TV tax, if you have a car with German plates you pay taxes for that, a 19% VAT which used to be 16% back in the 90s, Solidarity Tax, and for fuel most of price is composed of taxes, if gas costs 1.54 euro per liter you can bet you ass that at a minimum 80-90 cents of that is tax, there isn't one tax here that I know of that has been cut which proves that anyone who thinks conservatives in Germany changed the economy by cutting taxes is facking retarded as shat and knows not a damn thing about Germany.

Here there is a dog tax, TV tax, if you have a car with German plates you pay taxes for that, a 19% VAT which used to be 16% back in the 90s, Solidarity Tax, and for fuel most of price is composed of taxes, if gas costs 1.54 euro per liter you can bet you ass that at a minimum 80-90 cents of that is tax, there isn't one tax here that I know of that has been cut which proves that anyone who thinks conservatives in Germany changed the economy by cutting taxes is facking retarded as shat and knows not a damn thing about Germany.

Much of the taxes on petrol go for fixing the roads, so, the people who drive more, pay more.

What is the quality of life for the average German?

How does that compare to the average American?

Forum List

Back