Germany/Denmark: genocidists 'palestinians' caught

and an excellent program it is------It is unfortunate that the US did not do that sort of
thing to other islamo nazi heroes----like Adolf Hitler and Sadaam Hussein----and ---also
Bashar Assad----and a bullet in the Head of the grand and glorious Ayatoilet Khamenei
would be nice too.

and an excellent program it is------It is unfortunate that the US did not do that sort of
thing to other islamo nazi heroes----like Adolf Hitler and Sadaam Hussein----and ---also
Bashar Assad----and a bullet in the Head of the grand and glorious Ayatoilet Khamenei
would be nice too.
Well if those are the rules maybe you will get some, meanwhile those depraved Zionist IDF murdered two women in a Catholic Church in Gaza, Mother and Daughter shot by an Israeli sniper, a Catholic Church in that Islamist Hamas run Gaza, fancy that.

Well if those are the rules maybe you will get some, meanwhile those depraved Zionist IDF murdered two women in a Catholic Church in Gaza, Mother and Daughter shot by an Israeli sniper, a Catholic Church in that Islamist Hamas run Gaza, fancy that.
ROFLMAO @ aljazeera-----you have a credible citation? Hamas runs a church---now THAT is interesting. Show me the footage

ROFLMAO @ aljazeera-----you have a credible citation? Hamas runs a church---now THAT is interesting. Show me the footage
Other sources are available you sadist, i didn't say Hamas runs a church i said Hamas runs Gaza, they are supposed to be Islamist nutters yet they allow Christian Churches you prick.

Meanwhile Christmas is different this year in Bethlehem, suffer little children.
1702852404761.png

Other sources are available you sadist, i didn't say Hamas runs a church i said Hamas runs Gaza, they are supposed to be Islamist nutters yet they allow Christian Churches you prick.
I looked for other sources and found none. The last "church" institution was the
Episcoplian hospital which reported "ISRAELI BOMB KILLS 500 PATIENTS"!!! that
one turned out to be an islamo nazi lie. No dead patients and not an israeli bomb--
just a misfired muzzie bomb that landed in the parking lot

I looked for other sources and found none. The last "church" institution was the
Episcoplian hospital which reported "ISRAELI BOMB KILLS 500 PATIENTS"!!! that
one turned out to be an islamo nazi lie. No dead patients and not an israeli bomb--
just a misfired muzzie bomb that landed in the parking lot
Well go to spec savers, several outlets reported it, in another atrocity the IDF bulldozed tents with people inside where people were sheltering outside a hospital.

Well go to spec savers, several outlets reported it, in another atrocity the IDF bulldozed tents with people inside where people were sheltering outside a hospital.
your articles are meaningless------something like in an arena of war "some people
were shot" We don't really know who did the shooting but we prefer to blame it
on Israel and describe it as PLANNED TERRORISM. In a neighborhood in which I worked
in a hospital-----PEOPLE GOT SHOT---lots of times----no one was quite sure WHO DONE IT---but there it was-----a BULLET IN THE HEAD---the unconscious person on a gurney----intubated and no sign of brain function. I missed that "BULLDOZED TENTS"----I didn't
even know that Israel BROUGHT BULLDOZERS TO GAZA

your articles are meaningless------something like in an arena of war "some people
were shot" We don't really know who did the shooting but we prefer to blame it
on Israel and describe it as PLANNED TERRORISM. In a neighborhood in which I worked
in a hospital-----PEOPLE GOT SHOT---lots of times----no one was quite sure WHO DONE IT---but there it was-----a BULLET IN THE HEAD---the unconscious person on a gurney----intubated and no sign of brain function. I missed that "BULLDOZED TENTS"----I didn't
even know that Israel BROUGHT BULLDOZERS TO GAZA
Are you retarded?

I am talking about Israeli cross border terrorist attacks in other Countries.

No idea what you say here. They arrested members of the terror organisation "Hamas" who tried to [re-]activate a terror structure in middle Europe. And if you remember: The PLO broke in 1972 the Olympic peace in Munich. The terrorists of the RAF (=Rote Armee Fraktion = red army fraction) had been trained from Palestinians. Good luck for this terrorists now that they only had been arrested and no one was forced to kill them.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Christmas is different this year in Bethlehem, suffer little children.
View attachment 874629

It is the fault of the Hamas that no one with a sane mind travels now at Christmas to Bethlehem. By the way: As far as I heard Jesus was born in Nazareth where he also lived. "Bethlehem" is for Christians always a place in the nearer surrounding. Something what we have to find but what never is far. Many have "Bethlehem" in their hearts - where it is always the most peaceful place in the whole world.

Translatioh:

A rose has sprung,
From a tender root,
as the ancients sang to us,
From Jesse came the kind
And brought a little flower
In the midst of cold winter,
Probably halfway through the night.

The little rose I mean,
of which Isaiah says,
is Mary the pure,
who brought us the little flower.
From God's eternal counsel
she gave birth to a child

Last edited:
It is the fault of the Hamas that no one with a sane mind travels now at Christmas to Bethlehem. By the way: As far as I heard Jesus was born in Nazareth where he also lived. "Bethlehem" is for Christians always a place in the nearer surrounding. Something what we have to find but what never is far. Many have "Bethlehem" in their hearts - where it is always the most peaceful place in the whole world.

Translatioh:

A rose has sprung,
From a tender root,
as the ancients sang to us,
From Jesse came the kind
And brought a little flower
In the midst of cold winter,

The little rose I mean,
of which Isaiah says,
is Mary the pure,
who brought us the little flower.
From God's eternal counsel
she gave birth to a child

Yes everything is Hamas fault, the weather here is shit today but it's Hamas, the roads are busy it's down to Hamas, makes a change from everything is the fault of Putin.

Yes everything is Hamas fault, the weather here is shit today but it's Hamas, the roads are busy it's down to Hamas, makes a change from everything is the fault of Putin.

The Hamas and Putin and his criminal gang are real problems. Looks like you love real problems. What about to be an Ukrainian or to be a hostage of the Hamas? Or to be the parents who lost their two years old child on sunday before Christmas?

Last edited:
The Hamas and Putin and his criminal gang are real problems. Looks like you love real problems. What about to be an Ukrainian or to be a hostage of the Hamas? Or to be the parents who lost their two years old child on sunday before Christmas?
I am having another revelation-----China, Iran, Russia------all flirting as best as they
can with the entire UMMAH

I am having another revelation-----China, Iran, Russia------all flirting as best as they
can with the entire UMMAH

Aha. You suffer against the Iranians, the Russians and the Chinese. So what exactly do you suffer there? Your money bag?

Forum List

Back