Germany/Denmark: genocidists 'palestinians' caught

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
But the genicidist "freedom fighters" are just against the so called "occupation"

Germany, Denmark nab Hamas members planning terror attack on Jews, Israelis.
Families of hostages demand ICRC see captives, Eli Cohen says organization failing everyday that a visit is not made; says rather than accusing Israel of humanitarian crisis in Gaza, Hamas should be held responsible.
12/14/2023

Last edited:
chrome_screenshot_1702589628393.png

More harm than good.

But the genicidist "freedom fighters" are just against the so called "occupation"

Families of hostages demand ICRC see captives, Eli Cohen says organization failing everyday that a visit is not made; says rather than accusing Israel of humanitarian crisis in Gaza, Hamas should be held responsible.
12/14/2023

Seven arrested in Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands over suspected terrorism plots

Reuters, December 14, 2023:

COPENHAGEN/BERLIN, Dec 14 (Reuters) – Seven people, including four suspected Hamas members, were arrested in Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands on suspicion of planning attacks on Jewish institutions in Europe, authorities in the three countries said on Thursday.

The arrests were made as Israel pressed on with its operation to destroy Hamas in the Gaza Strip, a war that was touched off by a cross-border Oct. 7 assault on Israeli towns by militants of the Palestinian Islamist movement.

Three of the suspects were detained in Berlin and another was detained in the Netherlands, all four longstanding members of Hamas with close links to the leadership of Hamas’ military branch, German prosecutors said in a statement.

A Hamas official denied those held were connected to the group….

Israel’s Mossad spy agency said Denmark had exposed “Hamas infrastructure on European soil,” a statement from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said….

Oh Hamas denied..
So all is fine..
Seven arrested in Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands over suspected terrorism plots

Reuters, December 14, 2023:

COPENHAGEN/BERLIN, Dec 14 (Reuters) – Seven people, including four suspected Hamas members, were arrested in Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands on suspicion of planning attacks on Jewish institutions in Europe, authorities in the three countries said on Thursday.

The arrests were made as Israel pressed on with its operation to destroy Hamas in the Gaza Strip, a war that was touched off by a cross-border Oct. 7 assault on Israeli towns by militants of the Palestinian Islamist movement.

Three of the suspects were detained in Berlin and another was detained in the Netherlands, all four longstanding members of Hamas with close links to the leadership of Hamas’ military branch, German prosecutors said in a statement.

A Hamas official denied those held were connected to the group….

Israel’s Mossad spy agency said Denmark had exposed “Hamas infrastructure on European soil,” a statement from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said….
Oh Hamas denied..
So all is fine..

12/14/2023

If true, wonder why? better expect much more of it, idiots can't carry out genocide against palestinians and expect no blowback.

12/14/2023

The real story is older than October 10th. As far as I can see they tried to build or to rebuild an arms cache in Poland. Who needs an illegal arms cache plans for sure to use this weapons.

The real story is older than October 10th. As far as I can see they tried to build or to rebuild an arms cache in Poland. Who needs an illegal arms cache plans for sure to use this weapons.
If you are talking about Hamas they are not international terrorists like Al Qaeda etc, they are domestic to Gaza, same as Hezbollah are to Lebanon, i know this doesn't fit with the Western propaganda but it's a fact, having said that looking at the barbarism of the Zionists that could very well change, why wouldn't they want to attack Zionists anywhere? borders never stopped the Israelis.

zaangalewa
calm down mr. zaangie-----germany makes the BEST knives----for cutting chicken livers

Why should I "cool down"? Israeli, Netherlanders, Danes and Germans eliminated a danger for Poland and their own countries. Will be interesting what this five countries and others will find out. Terrorism is international.

Nevertheless you are right. That our knifes are the best I understood when I used a Chinese knife and wounded myselve. The optimum of a knife is in a balance of many qualities. It needs for example not only a good sharpness it needs also an adequate resistance for a good feeling when you like something to cut. Good cooks use an individual knife.

Here by the way an interesting test of a German longsword (more correct: a sword which can be used with two arms, ein "Beidhandschwert"). The tester and producer is a German smith who also makes Japanese katanas - the best swords of the world. A German longsword is partially better (although a katana has perhaps some elements which make it more dangerous.) The smith Stefan Roth said: "Bei einem Kampf um Leben und Tod würde ich mich immer für das deusche Langschwert entscheiden" = "In a fight for life and death, I would always decide to take the German longsword".

Last edited:
If you are talking about Hamas they are not international terrorists like Al Qaeda etc, they are domestic to Gaza, same as Hezbollah are to Lebanon,

They are not the IRA. You should not try to compare our forms to think and to act with the form how such terrorists think and act. If they can use strangers to kill each others then everything is fine.

i know this doesn't fit with the Western propaganda but it's a fact, having said that looking at the barbarism of the Zionists

What a totally stupid nonsense. The Arabs who are called since some decades "Palestinians" have the highest population growth in the world because of Israel.

that could very well change,

What could very well change? People who believe worldwide in idiocies, hate and delusions? This I doubt.

why wouldn't they want to attack Zionists anywhere? borders never stopped the Israelis.

What's also a totally stupid nonsense. The Israeli had once conquered wide areas of the surroundng Arabian world - and they had been able to conquer much more. Very most of this territory they gave back. They kept only what they needed to be able to defend themselves.

Last edited:
They are not the IRA. You should not try to compare our forms to think and to act with the form how such terrorists think and act. If they can use strangers to kill each others then everything is fine.

What a totally stupid nonsense. The Arabs who are called since some decades "Palestinians" have the highest population growth in the world because of Israel.

What could very well change? People who believe worldwide in idiocies, hate and delusions? This I doubt.

What's also a totally stupid nonsense. The Israeli had once conquered wide areas of the surroundng Arabian world - and they had been able to conquer much more. Very most of this territory they gave back. They kept only what they needed to be able to defend themselves.
I am talking about Israeli cross border terrorist attacks in other Countries.

Forum List

Back