Germanistan

i mean hey , traitorous merkel opens the floodgates to muslim invaders into germany . Most likely many of your police and government are also just working for a paycheck LKElder .
Of course they do. Maybe yours should get payed as well to get crime under control :laugh:
--------------------------------------------------------- silly comment you make BPreister !!
You made the silly comment.

Big party in Detroit. Tool Time special broadcast!

way-to-go-detroit.jpg
detroit , you make silly comparison because you probably have no idea . Detroit has always been like it is for the last 50 tears or longer , same for chicago and most big ugly USA cities . [course Detroit was once called the Paris of the USA] . Crime in Detroit is MOSTLY Black on Black murder and crime . The big difference is that our black on black crime has been here in the USA , is caused by black Americans and not IMPORTED muslim refugee invaders purposely imporyed by the 'merkel' head of state tp prey on the American people BPreister .
Literally imported. Land of the free.*
I wonder why you claim it is different by arguing it is the same.

*doesn´t apply for slaves

course when you leave Detroit and other big American cities things are much better . And smart Americans don't live in big cities if they can get away . Also remember that Germany which is said to be a big country , well your Germany is actually TINY and with 60 million [is it?] is overcrowded by MY standards or American standards BPreister .

Last edited:
i mean hey , traitorous merkel opens the floodgates to muslim invaders into germany . Most likely many of your police and government are also just working for a paycheck LKElder .
Of course they do. Maybe yours should get payed as well to get crime under control :laugh:
--------------------------------------------------------- silly comment you make BPreister !!

way-to-go-detroit.jpg
detroit , you make silly comparison because you probably have no idea . Detroit has always been like it is for the last 50 tears or longer , same for chicago and most big ugly USA cities . [course Detroit was once called the Paris of the USA] . Crime in Detroit is MOSTLY Black on Black murder and crime . The big difference is that our black on black crime has been here in the USA , is caused by black Americans and not IMPORTED muslim refugee invaders purposely imporyed by the 'merkel' head of state tp prey on the American people BPreister .

-------------------------------------------- SLAVES imported hundreds of years ago and Americans ever since BPreister .

'german police' work for the 'merkel' and merkel works for the muslim invaders LKElder !!
Come on. Why that witch hunt? When the police raids terror suspects, there is no post about that in here.
---------------------------------------------------------------- if typing to me , if asking me , well , whats so farfetched about my comment BPresiter ??
You pretend the police´s statement is political motivated.
-------------------------------------------- but my comments may be correct . ok with me though as i and others just watch germany and europe for more events . Point is that you already know what the 'merkel' is as she let in millions of muslim refugee invaders into germany but you trust the police who work for the 'merkel' BPreister !!
It may be but it is not very likely.

Germany’s police chief calls for border fence to cope with refugee crisis – report
---------------------------------------------- After the damage and importation of enemies has been done by the 'merkel' and her paid for , bought men BPreister !!

Germany's population is over 80 million. There are about 5 million Muslims in Germany. Muslims are converting to Christianity in some numbers in Germany. Is that a disaster? The U.S. white European ancestry population is only 66%. I don't think Germany is as in danger as the U.S.

still , why import historic enemies Monte ?? And USA if my numbers are correct is only about 1 percent muslim . Too much , yes it is but good to see for my lifetime anyway Monte !! -------------------- as a comment , its probably Taqiyah when a muslim converts to Christianity Monte !!

Germany's population is over 80 million. There are about 5 million Muslims in Germany. Muslims are converting to Christianity in some numbers in Germany. Is that a disaster? The U.S. white European ancestry population is only 66%. I don't think Germany is as in danger as the U.S.
------------------------------------------------ what does White ancestry population have to do with anything Monte ??

i'm waiting for the time that germanys military and police force go big in muslim recruits and sharpshooters and police !!

way-to-go-detroit.jpg

-------------------------------------------- SLAVES imported hundreds of years ago and Americans ever since BPreister .
Yet that is why you have a black community. Baltimore for example shows many don´t feel American.

Oppressive Obama regime quells peaceful protests

good place for you , just stay out of the bad areas and you'll be alright . I got lost in Detroit about 1968 or 69 , i was on my motorcycle . I pulled into a beat up area off the freeway , figured that i'd fill up with gas so i pull up to a beat up gas station . An old black Gent comes out , fills up my bike , i pay him and he tells me in a few words that i was in a very bad area and to get out of there . Nice guy , he mighta saved my life LK .

Come on. Why that witch hunt? When the police raids terror suspects, there is no post about that in here.
---------------------------------------------------------------- if typing to me , if asking me , well , whats so farfetched about my comment BPresiter ??
You pretend the police´s statement is political motivated.
-------------------------------------------- but my comments may be correct . ok with me though as i and others just watch germany and europe for more events . Point is that you already know what the 'merkel' is as she let in millions of muslim refugee invaders into germany but you trust the police who work for the 'merkel' BPreister !!
It may be but it is not very likely.

Germany’s police chief calls for border fence to cope with refugee crisis – report
---------------------------------------------- After the damage and importation of enemies has been done by the 'merkel' and her paid for , bought men BPreister !!
The problem with alien crime is not new to Germany. The problem with some barbarians has peaked in rapes, indeed. Most inside the refugee shelters, though, which underlines that they make no difference. Others seem to see civilization for the first time, must be told how to behave in supermarkets for example. But they were treated like shit in the "first admission centers". One was a school gym. 350 refugees were cooped up there, they had one toilet and it was broken.

you are making 'dhimmis' of yourselves and its alright with me so that Americans see you example BPreister . --- Bavarian school warns girls should dress ‘modestly,’ due to Syrian refugees nearby --- seems to me that 'dhiminitude' goes good in Germany BP !!
Why do you pretend I play the situation down?
--------------------------------------------- if this is the question , ------- well you make excuses , you say that the poor refugee invader muslims only had one broken toilet . Heck back in their home lands they only had a hole in the ground and NO toilet paper B.P..

Last edited:
you are making 'dhimmis' of yourselves and its alright with me so that Americans see you example BPreister . --- Bavarian school warns girls should dress ‘modestly,’ due to Syrian refugees nearby --- seems to me that 'dhiminitude' goes good in Germany BP !!
Why do you pretend I play the situation down?
--------------------------------------------- if this is the question , ------- well you make excuses , you say that the poor refugee invader muslims only had one broken toilet . Heck back in their home lands they only had a hole in the ground and NO toilet paper B.P..
This was not meant to justify anything but shitting in the gardens. It is just to picture the whole story, not what the lefties and righties pick only.

Forum List

Back