Germanistan

you are making 'dhimmis' of yourselves and its alright with me so that Americans see you example BPreister . --- Bavarian school warns girls should dress ‘modestly,’ due to Syrian refugees nearby --- seems to me that 'dhiminitude' goes good in Germany BP !!
Why do you pretend I play the situation down?
--------------------------------------------- if this is the question , ------- well you make excuses , you say that the poor refugee invader muslims only had one broken toilet . Heck back in their home lands they only had a hole in the ground and NO toilet paper B.P..
This was not meant to justify anything but shitting in the gardens. It is just to picture the whole story, not what the lefties and righties pick only.
--------------------------------------------------------------- hey look , you got them and from what i hear your 'merkel' is letting MORE in . Eventually they will get to vote , be in you military and be your policemen . It should be interesting B.P..

you are making 'dhimmis' of yourselves and its alright with me so that Americans see you example BPreister . --- Bavarian school warns girls should dress ‘modestly,’ due to Syrian refugees nearby --- seems to me that 'dhiminitude' goes good in Germany BP !!
--------------------------------------------- if this is the question , ------- well you make excuses , you say that the poor refugee invader muslims only had one broken toilet . Heck back in their home lands they only had a hole in the ground and NO toilet paper B.P..
This was not meant to justify anything but shitting in the gardens. It is just to picture the whole story, not what the lefties and righties pick only.
--------------------------------------------------------------- hey look , you got them and from what i hear your 'merkel' is letting MORE in . Eventually they will get to vote , be in you military and be your policemen . It should be interesting B.P..
There is an interesting article about an officer of Turkish origin. Take the time and get through it using google translate.

Zielscheibe in Uniform: - WELT

doesn't interest me , the guy is a muslim turk [assumed] as he works for the 'merkles' military BP .

doesn't interest me , the guy is a muslim turk [assumed] as he works for the 'merkles' military BP .
Well, the guy states that multiculturalism has failed as he faces danger of life even during regular traffic checks.

If you are not interested in serious discussion, why don´t you simply create an anti-Merkel thread?

tell him to get his azz back to 'turkey' , i didn't read it but i am happy that he is having a hard time , feck the turk whatever he is B.P..

I'M not anti merkel , i just state the problems with merkel from my point of view as an American . It should be ALL germans that should be anti merkel BP !!

Yeah...people like you seem to think that refugees came from a country that was in the Dark Ages.
Try educating yourself just a little.
Here's Homs prior to the war...

homs.jpg

I'M not anti merkel , i just state the problems with merkel from my point of view as an American . It should be ALL germans that should be anti merkel BP !!
Yes you are. Your thing. To me it isn´t a Merkel thingy. Would have been the same with any other government/chancellor.

Yes you are. Your thing. To me it isn´t a Merkel thingy. Would have been the same with any other government/chancellor.
--------------------------------------------- agree , if they were traitorous like the 'merkle' B.P..

just keeping you informed . PLUS , it is my quess that you will vote for the 'merkel' pretty soon BPreister !! ------------------------------- as a side off topic comment , i hear last night that 'maduros' venezuela is pretty chaotic BPreister !!

just keeping you informed . PLUS , it is my quess that you will vote for the 'merkel' pretty soon BPreister !! ------------------------------- as a side off topic comment , i hear last night that 'maduros' venezuela is pretty chaotic BPreister !!
I don´t vote. Morons keep telling I can´t complain when I didn´t vote but that´s utter bullshit. I would probably vote if there is a party that is trustworthy.

well thats cool , i only voted for 'gwb' once at his first election run and didn't vote for ' mexican ' juan mccain' when he ran BPreister . Course i voted for President Trump .

Forum List

Back