Germanistan

BOMBSHELL: Merkel Attended “Migrants Day” Celebration Same Day as Truck Attack… She’s Done

The world was horrified on Monday to see yet another possible terror attack strike Europe, this time in Germany. A truck plowed into a crowd of people at a Christmas market in Berlin, killing 12 and injuring dozens more.

As of Tuesday morning, details about the attack were still fuzzy. Police were almost entirely sure the attack was deliberate, but they were not sure if they had the right suspect in custody. What was sure, however, was that German Prime Minster Angela Merkel was in trouble, the U.K. Sun reported.

Merkel has taken flak from the right in Germany for a while now because of her immigration policies. Now it is looking possible that an immigrant may have been behind the attack — an attack that occurred while Merkel was at a celebration for the International Day of Migrants.

BOMBSHELL: What German Prime Minister Was Doing on Day of Truck Attack... She's Done

sure , win some , lose some so no big deal to 'merkel' , she is safe and guarded by her bodyguards and that done at taxpayer expense . Course there were a few knife and ax attacks at German railroad stations done by 'merkels' imported muslim people Bleipriester .

not impressed , you still have merkels imported muslims in Germany and they will continue to murder Germans and Westerners by any means possible Bleipriester .

Good morning from Germany (where it is about 4 pm),

I can just say that from my point of view, Germany is perfectly fine! It, we have been an immigration country for decades and although there have been those who do not like that and although it has been much especially in 2015 and 2016, we are doing just fine!
I can see (without reading all the entries though) that in this thread you have been talking about people arming themselves and stuff like that. Well, I live in a big city in the south of Germany and have done so for over three decades, and I notice absolutely nothing of the sort. And I have always felt safe, believe it or not (by the way, I am female). There are those complaining and complaining (Germans are notorious for their tendency to complain about stuff, in everyday conversation anyway - do a bit of reading on the matter of cultural differences and you will see it's true), but as a normal citizen in a rather big city (by the way a city many, if not most of the very stressed and exhausted people from a country called Syria passed through in the past few years) I can tell you that we live very normal lives here.
Personally, I think that the people dealing with the refugees and immigrants are doing a rather great job. There are issues, but mostly within the accommodation facilities, where lots of refugees live together before they go to other places (their own apartments, other cities perhaps, it depends). There are a lot of practical issues to be dealt with which is difficult but is handled. There also is a number of people who are being watched by the police because they had, or used to have, contacts with organisations known to be interested in the planning of certain attacks. Since it is hard to assess someone's attitude with absolute certainty, people classified as potentially dangerous are watched carefully (although many of them just live normal lives, have families, and otherwise don't do anything suspicious anymore), just to be sure, and I think, this is justified, too. (Actually, I just read an article about this. It is another thing that is being handled, and another thing of which I believe a number of people is doing a great job.)
I feel safe, like I always have. I may learn a couple of self-defence maneuvers if I feel like it (always good for a woman just in case) but that's it.

There is a lot more that I could say but I think you get the idea - Germans, my people live normal lives in their country. If you make it sound like everyone here is arming themselves right now - sorry, but that is just a bunch of nonsense.

Personally, I think it is absolutely the right thing to do to help those in need of help (and, if I had a say on this, I would immediately cease any weapon deliveries anywhere - weapons per se are designed to kill, and if I have to be the first to throw it away and become vulnerable, so be it. It's the only way to a overall peaceful future for humanity, and by the way, for the religious ones among you, isn't this what Jesus meant when he said "If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.").

Regards,
the hedgehog

I can just say that from my point of view, Germany is perfectly fine! It, we have been an immigration country for decades and although there have been those who do not like that and although it has been much especially in 2015 and 2016, we are doing just fine!
I can see (without reading all the entries though) that in this thread you have been talking about people arming themselves and stuff like that. Well, I live in a big city in the south of Germany and have done so for over three decades, and I notice absolutely nothing of the sort. And I have always felt safe, believe it or not (by the way, I am female). There are those complaining and complaining (Germans are notorious for their tendency to complain about stuff, in everyday conversation anyway - do a bit of reading on the matter of cultural differences and you will see it's true), but as a normal citizen in a rather big city (by the way a city many, if not most of the very stressed and exhausted people from a country called Syria passed through in the past few years) I can tell you that we live very normal lives here.
Personally, I think that the people dealing with the refugees and immigrants are doing a rather great job. There are issues, but mostly within the accommodation facilities, where lots of refugees live together before they go to other places (their own apartments, other cities perhaps, it depends). There are a lot of practical issues to be dealt with which is difficult but is handled. There also is a number of people who are being watched by the police because they had, or used to have, contacts with organisations known to be interested in the planning of certain attacks. Since it is hard to assess someone's attitude with absolute certainty, people classified as potentially dangerous are watched carefully (although many of them just live normal lives, have families, and otherwise don't do anything suspicious anymore), just to be sure, and I think, this is justified, too. (Actually, I just read an article about this. It is another thing that is being handled, and another thing of which I believe a number of people is doing a great job.)
I feel safe, like I always have. I may learn a couple of self-defence maneuvers if I feel like it (always good for a woman just in case) but that's it.

There is a lot more that I could say but I think you get the idea - Germans, my people live normal lives in their country. If you make it sound like everyone here is arming themselves right now - sorry, but that is just a bunch of nonsense.

Personally, I think it is absolutely the right thing to do to help those in need of help (and, if I had a say on this, I would immediately cease any weapon deliveries anywhere - weapons per se are designed to kill, and if I have to be the first to throw it away and become vulnerable, so be it. It's the only way to a overall peaceful future for humanity, and by the way, for the religious ones among you, isn't this what Jesus meant when he said "If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.").

Regards,
the hedgehog
You do not even introduce yourself before you unleash your propaganda piece? I guess you are that woman with the Refugees Welcome bag and the soap.

All you readers should translate this one to understand how mad those people are. Totally freaked out:
Migration: Reines Missverständnis

Regards,
the hedgehog
---------------------------------------------------------- hows it going Hedgehog eh ?? i can't argue with the truth and i can't argue with 'B.S' or LIES either . Who knows what category your post falls under Hedgehog .

What a coincidence. Just found this one:

"I am still fine!"
10150583_562822400488086_6695680730782793831_n.jpg

Regards,
the hedgehog
You sound more like a squatter in Germany than a German. Your propaganda piece speaks of it clearly.

Hi Bleipriester,

true, I did not formally introduce myself, but I don't think that is a crime, is it?

So why does it not surprise me that you are picking out the fact that I am woman and trying to make my look ridiculous on that basis (I'm not commenting on your even weirder "propaganda" suggestion. If you truly believe that, if anything, it makes me wonder, or worry, whether you really that kind of paranoia. If so (and I mean it, I am not trying to be nasty here, worried, more like) maybe you should see a doctor?) Or I could say, why oh why did I expect that exactly something like this was going to happen? And that article, yes, misunderstandings happen, and I'm sure, the guy felt really weird to be talked to like that (so would I), but what exactly is so dramatic about it? A misunderstanding, a situation feeling weird to a person or maybe two, and nobody was harmed. Weird, yes, but no harm done.

Be that as it may, my intention was to give a first-hand impression of life in Germany from my point of view and I trust it is, from my perspective of course, an authentic one because I happen to live here. And this is what I did, and everyone is allowed their own thoughts or at least I hope so.

Best to you and to everyone (normal life is calling, and work),
the hedgehog

Hi Bleipriester,

true, I did not formally introduce myself, but I don't think that is a crime, is it?

So why does it not surprise me that you are picking out the fact that I am woman and trying to make my look ridiculous on that basis (I'm not commenting on your even weirder "propaganda" suggestion. If you truly believe that, if anything, it makes me wonder, or worry, whether you really that kind of paranoia. If so (and I mean it, I am not trying to be nasty here, worried, more like) maybe you should see a doctor?) Or I could say, why oh why did I expect that exactly something like this was going to happen? And that article, yes, misunderstandings happen, and I'm sure, the guy felt really weird to be talked to like that (so would I), but what exactly is so dramatic about it? A misunderstanding, a situation feeling weird to a person or maybe two, and nobody was harmed. Weird, yes, but no harm done.

Be that as it may, my intention was to give a first-hand impression of life in Germany from my point of view and I trust it is, from my perspective of course, an authentic one because I happen to live here. And this is what I did, and everyone is allowed their own thoughts or at least I hope so.

Best to you and to everyone (normal life is calling, and work),
the hedgehog
If you think you will convince anybody here with your propaganda you are sorely mistaken and will waste your time, squatter.

You are in a hurry to correct all that wrong people transporting and perceiving a false picture of Germany. No time for introductions, that should be clear.

I am not picking anything. You are proving you are full of prejudice and fascist thinking.

Just because nothing has happened to you doesn´t mean Germany is "perfectly fine".

EU wake up and fight for your lives and way of life...

Published on Dec 22, 2015
Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media reports on the Muslim theocrats patrolling Wuppertal, bullying people into following sharia law. No drinking, no music, no breaking Mohammed’s laws, just like they do in Iran and Saudi Arabia. For more news JOIN Join

211422_340.jpg

I have the solution! Send them Puerto-Rican families that put 200-watt speakers outside their front door and blare Puerto-Rican music nonstop while having a loud pig-roasting-in-a-metal-box party that lasts all hours of night!

Last edited:

Regards,
the hedgehog
I thought there were many problems in Germany caused by immigrants. Rapes, homicides, etc...
eek.gif

THE REST OF EUROPE IS MORE AFRAID OF MERKEL THAN TRUMP
May 30, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
151005_ard_bericht_aus_berlin_merkel_burka_3.jpg

Dumb American lefties dubbed Merkel the leader of the free world. Things look rather different to the rest of Europe, right or left.

Forget the time that Merkel decided to open Europe wide to an invasion with few parallels in recent history. In the EU, France and the UK balanced out German power. Now the Brits are headed for the exit and that leaves France and its weak new leader.

European leaders may hold America in contempt, but they also know that we're not threat to them. And if they have to live with a dominant partner, better a generous one like Uncle Sam than a cheap and mean one like Auntie Angela. And that's even if she doesn't invite a few million Afghans, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Syrians and some of their Libyan best friends to trash their country.

The Rest of Europe is More Afraid of Merkel Than Trump

GERMAN POLICE BUST SYRIAN MUSLIM REFUGEE SUICIDE BOMBER
May 30, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
nothing-to-do-with-islam-620x333.png

Reality doesn't go away just because you wave a "Refugee Welcome" sign. Syria is a terror haven where much of the country supports some flavors of Islamic terrorism. Bringing Syrians or any Islamic migrants to the West is asking for terror. And those who ask, will have their requests met by the generous Ummah of the believers in Allah and Mohammed.

How many of them will kill next? How many of their children, like the Manchester Arena terrorist, will?

German Police Bust Syrian Muslim Refugee Suicide Bomber

Forum List

Back