Germanistan

'german police' work for the 'merkel' and merkel works for the muslim invaders LKElder !!
Come on. Why that witch hunt? When the police raids terror suspects, there is no post about that in here.
---------------------------------------------------------------- if typing to me , if asking me , well , whats so farfetched about my comment BPresiter ??

What does HERO have to do with anything . Like i commented . German police work for the 'merkel; and merkel works for the / your muslim invaders LKElder !!

What does HERO have to do with anything . Like i commented . German police work for the 'merkel; and merkel works for the / your muslim invaders LKElder !!
Can I link to your post as proof when I make this point elsewhere?

i mean hey , traitorous merkel opens the floodgates to muslim invaders into germany . Most likely many of your police and government are also just working for a paycheck LKElder .

'german police' work for the 'merkel' and merkel works for the muslim invaders LKElder !!
Come on. Why that witch hunt? When the police raids terror suspects, there is no post about that in here.
---------------------------------------------------------------- if typing to me , if asking me , well , whats so farfetched about my comment BPresiter ??
You pretend the police´s statement is political motivated.

i mean hey , traitorous merkel opens the floodgates to muslim invaders into germany . Most likely many of your police and government are also just working for a paycheck LKElder .
Of course they do. Maybe yours should get payed as well to get crime under control :laugh:

Of course they do. Maybe yours should get payed as well to get crime under control :laugh:
--------------------------------------------------------- silly comment you make BPreister !!

-------------------------------------------- but my comments may be correct . ok with me though as i and others just watch germany and europe for more events . Point is that you already know what the 'merkel' is as she let in millions of muslim refugee invaders into germany but you trust the police who work for the 'merkel' BPreister !!

--------------------------------------------------------- silly comment you make BPreister !!
You made the silly comment.

Big party in Detroit. Tool Time special broadcast!

way-to-go-detroit.jpg

-------------------------------------------- but my comments may be correct . ok with me though as i and others just watch germany and europe for more events . Point is that you already know what the 'merkel' is as she let in millions of muslim refugee invaders into germany but you trust the police who work for the 'merkel' BPreister !!
It may be but it is not very likely.

Germany’s police chief calls for border fence to cope with refugee crisis – report

You made the silly comment.

Big party in Detroit. Tool Time special broadcast!

way-to-go-detroit.jpg
detroit , you make silly comparison because you probably have no idea . Detroit has always been like it is for the last 50 tears or longer , same for chicago and most big ugly USA cities . [course Detroit was once called the Paris of the USA] . Crime in Detroit is MOSTLY Black on Black murder and crime . The big difference is that our black on black crime has been here in the USA , is caused by black Americans and not IMPORTED muslim refugee invaders purposely imporyed by the 'merkel' head of state tp prey on the American people BPreister .

Forum List

Back