Geriatric USMB Dem females losing it over Dem Primary

Yes because we know that the far left hates freedom of speech!

You left out "drone", Polly-Wanna-Cracker. Squawk!!!!

Yes you are far left drone that will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so!

It is so cute to watch these drones believe that they have a choice in their nominations!

Yes you are far left drone that will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so!

It is so cute to watch these drones believe that they have a choice in their nominations!

If you were really paying attention and not just parroting you would know that I have posted just as many negative posts about Hillary as anyone on the right. You're the drone here, you're just too stupid to realize it

So you can not name the republican you will vote for president!

Thus proving you will vote for Hilary no matter what you say here!

And thus proving you are a far left drone!

You have gone from squawking to babbling.

And thus proving you are a far left drone

This sock smells really bad!

The OP is sexist.
Finally a woman has a real chance to be president, and he throws the chance under the bus in favor of an old white male.

lol

I have that tard on ignore so I didn't see it.

lol

I have that tard on ignore so I didn't see it.

If you were really paying attention and not just parroting you would know that I have posted just as many negative posts about Hillary as anyone on the right. You're the drone here, you're just too stupid to realize it

I've got that idiot on ignore too.

Good idea. Calling her a parrot is an insult to parrots.

Most all the female Millennials are going for Bernie because they know the two-parties are corrupt to the core,

Whats your take on the situation. You NOT get screwed by them HappyJoy ? Lucky you.

I'm more than happy to have either one of them in the White house, beats the Republicans and yes there is a difference between the parties. Electibility is what I'm looking to most. I think Sanders hasn't made the case as to how he is going to pay for everything and he won't have the power to break up the banks, that's a pipe dream, nice thought though.

I'm also concerned about Sanders on foreign policy. It seems to completely revolve around voting correctly one time in 2003, other than that he doesn't seem to have much interest in the topic.

So, I can understand being impassioned about him, but to the point where you are getting close to turning off potential voters is probably not wise. Sanders can't win without "geriatric dem females", why piss them off?
everyone in the US isn't on this forum.Not even a fraction of a %

You're only one Sanders supporter. They are quickly getting a reputation for being annoying assholes.
says the n00b. If you want to insult me, get in line

Meanwhile Hillary takes money from Las Vegas East and gives paid speeches for them:

113414_600 by david_m_22046, on Flickr

n00b? Why would I care about length of time on this board as though that is a measure of anything?

What I do see is someone who loves to dish it out but can't take any criticism.

I could've used the term- old bags but thought I would take the high road.

As to the OP, this election is too important to let a corrupt Washington-insider BACK into the WH.

She had her turn

You're just now noticing you have a sock over your head......

I've got that idiot on ignore too.

Good idea. Calling her a parrot is an insult to parrots.

Poor far left done!

Must be sad to have only one choice for your nomination, an old white person!

The OP is sexist.
Finally a woman has a real chance to be president, and he throws the chance under the bus in favor of an old white male.
are you a female, Hillary supporter?

I'm against her because she's a bought-and-paid-for, shill. Look at who is funding her and who she OK'd to sell weapons to while she was in the State Dept.

You're just now noticing you have a sock over your head......

You smell just as bad is that far left drone Toro!

I'm more than happy to have either one of them in the White house, beats the Republicans and yes there is a difference between the parties. Electibility is what I'm looking to most. I think Sanders hasn't made the case as to how he is going to pay for everything and he won't have the power to break up the banks, that's a pipe dream, nice thought though.

I'm also concerned about Sanders on foreign policy. It seems to completely revolve around voting correctly one time in 2003, other than that he doesn't seem to have much interest in the topic.

So, I can understand being impassioned about him, but to the point where you are getting close to turning off potential voters is probably not wise. Sanders can't win without "geriatric dem females", why piss them off?

You're only one Sanders supporter. They are quickly getting a reputation for being annoying assholes.

Meanwhile Hillary takes money from Las Vegas East and gives paid speeches for them:

n00b? Why would I care about length of time on this board as though that is a measure of anything?

As to the OP, this election is too important to let a corrupt Washington-insider BACK into the WH.

She had her turn

The Bushes and the Clintons need to go home and leave this country alone. We are not about dynasties or lineage.

The OP is sexist.

The far left drones do not support anything but the far left religious scriptures not rooted in reality!

Parrot-head: Ah.....clicking on that ignore button next to your screen name turns this board into a veritable Zen retreat for me.

The OP is sexist.

The far left drones do not support anything but the far left religious scriptures not rooted in reality!

Parrot-head: Ah.....clicking on that ignore button next to your screen name turns this board into a veritable Zen retreat for me.

Another far left drone proving they can not handle freedom of speech!

:ack-1:

Clinton is corrupt as the day is long ladies. Arms sales to countries that don't allow women to drive cars or go outdoors by themselves.

People like most all the left wing females on the board. Shame on you!!! Time to check that Establ privilege at the door :eusa_hand: >>snip<<

Can't shame whores. Can't do it.

If you could, the dimocrap scum party would have died with JFK. He was the last Democrat. Everything and everybody from that criminal organization masquerading as a political party has been a dimocrap since then.

Including the voters...... No, Especially the voters.

Without scumbag voters, there could be no criminal organization I call the dimocrap party.

Selfish, me first, one-way motherfuckers. All of them.

Don't like it? Suck on it
Dumpcraps have always been screwed up.
They were pro-slavery. They invented Jim Crow laws.
Now they've been taken over by Communists.

If there ever was a political party that would sell America out.......it's the Demogoge Party

She had her turn

The Bushes and the Clintons need to go home and leave this country alone. We are not about dynasties or lineage.

I agree with the sentiment but we have had quite a few dynasties. Roosevelts , Adams, Kennedys, not to mention state and local governments. I doubt many liberals had a problem with Robert or Teddy running for president.

She had her turn

I agree with the sentiment but we have had quite a few dynasties. Roosevelts , Adams, Kennedys, not to mention state and local governments. I doubt many liberals had a problem with Robert or Teddy running for president.

We had slavery, children laboring in factories and women could not vote or own property either. Too bad the term "progressive" has become sullied. But I still am one.

She had her turn

We had slavery, children laboring in factories and women could not vote or own property either. Too bad the term "progressive" has become sullied. But I still am one.

So, you wouldn't have voted for Robert Kennedy if you had the chance?

EDIT: To be clear, I'm not comparing Hillary to Bobby, just that I think dynasties are an argument of convenience.

Forum List

Back