Geriatric USMB Dem females losing it over Dem Primary

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
:ack-1:

Clinton is corrupt as the day is long ladies. Arms sales to countries that don't allow women to drive cars or go outdoors by themselves.

People like most all the left wing females on the board. Shame on you!!! Time to check that Establ privilege at the door :eusa_hand:

The Clinton Foundation scandals alone are enough reason to be against her corrupt campaign

Clinton Campaign Foundation quid pro quo

Clinton is corrupt as the day is long ladies. Arms sales to countries that don't allow women to drive cars or go outdoors by themselves.

People like most all the left wing females on the board. Shame on you!!! Time to check that Establ privilege at the door :eusa_hand: >>snip<<

Can't shame whores. Can't do it.

If you could, the dimocrap scum party would have died with JFK. He was the last Democrat. Everything and everybody from that criminal organization masquerading as a political party has been a dimocrap since then.

Including the voters...... No, Especially the voters.

Without scumbag voters, there could be no criminal organization I call the dimocrap party.

Selfish, me first, one-way motherfuckers. All of them.

Don't like it? Suck on it

Hey man....haven't you learned? The diversity checklist box trumps (no pun) ANYTHING else.

We could find classified info that Hilary led the operation to round up 50,000,000 puppies worldwide, had them skinned alive with sandpaper....then dipped in salt...then pulled slowly apart by ropes while alive...then ground into hamburgers and fed to poor refugees.......

And the liberals reaction would be "Oh my God....but....weeeeeell.....she WOULD be the first female president....so.....Hilary is still my vote."

Yeah....but....we learned that Hilary rented our aircraft carriers to China for a month so they could study our technology, and she allowed nuclear waste to be dumped into the Great Lakes, and she personally executed 500 polar bears just to send beautiful white fur coats to all her foundation donors!!!!

Libs: "Yeah....buuuuut....first female prez. Yeah...gotta vote for her."

The diversity box trumps all.

People like most all the left wing females on the board. Shame on you!!! Time to check that Establ privilege at the door :eusa_hand:

The Clinton Foundation scandals alone are enough reason to be against her corrupt campaign

Clinton Campaign Foundation quid pro quo
I'll bet most of the "geriatric females" supporting Hillary had a mother and father...and attended church growing up...

Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

regababortion.jpg

Last edited:

Who are those "geriatric USMB Dem females"?
ummmmm..... read the post TWO POSTS PRIOR TO YOURS :banghead:

Who is losing it exactly?
Valerie spazzes-out every time she's logged-on and I point out how much Hillary is "part of the problem" (see the Clinton Foundation and paid Wall St speeches

YEs we know you far left drones will support Clinton when her nomination is finalized..

It is cute to watch the these drones believe they actually get a choice in their nominations!

Valerie spazzes-out every time she's logged-on and I point out how much Hillary is "part of the problem" (see the Clinton Foundation and paid Wall St speeches

Geriatric dem females, way to state your case.

Geriatric dem females, way to state your case.
Most all the female Millennials are going for Bernie because they know the two-parties are corrupt to the core,

Whats your take on the situation. You NOT get screwed by them HappyJoy ? Lucky you.

Forum List

Back