Clinton Campaign Foundation quid pro quo

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
This makes me :puke: Stinks to high heaven

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

These were not the only relationships bridging leaders of the two nations. In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic enterprise she has overseen with her husband, former president Bill Clinton. Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing -- the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 -- contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release.

The Saudi deal was one of dozens of arms sales approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that placed weapons in the hands of governments that had also donated money to the Clinton family philanthropic empire, an International Business Times investigation has found.
You "Clinton-at-all-costs" drones need to check your Establishment corruption privilege
yes.gif

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

These were not the only relationships bridging leaders of the two nations. In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic enterprise she has overseen with her husband, former president Bill Clinton. Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing -- the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 -- contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release.

The Saudi deal was one of dozens of arms sales approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that placed weapons in the hands of governments that had also donated money to the Clinton family philanthropic empire, an International Business Times investigation has found.
You "Clinton-at-all-costs" drones need to check your Establishment corruption privilege
yes.gif
And yet she's your party's leading candidate...
926.gif

Its amazing how many Establ drone voters there are out there that would STILL support Hillary

yes.gif

Wow, you're really gotten rabid about your support for Bernie. Apparently you want Trump, Cruz or Rubio in the White House.

Facts are pesky thinks :( :laugh:

The "least of the worst"- Clinton is not a viable option. Shes an Establishment-insider. Look at her slush fund- Clinton Foundation and who she takes money from. Does "Follow the money" ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

yes.gif
Bernie-Sanders-Meme-5.jpg

And yet the rabid "progressives" (code for communists) on this forum wifi vote for that lying, cheating, murdering bitch in spite of what they know to be truth about her. Unbelievable.

Well big fat duh. Big Government Cronies bought favors from the Dowager Empress of Chappaqua and her Rapist Consort.

So not
shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts are pesky thinks :( :laugh:

The "least of the worst"- Clinton is not a viable option. Shes an Establishment-insider. Look at her slush fund- Clinton Foundation and who she takes money from. Does "Follow the money" ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

America isn't ready for Bernie "Karl Marx" Sanders. Here is some interesting information about his past:

Bernie Sanders before political office
left wing Pocahontas is spazzing-out :lol: What business has Hillary run besides selling-out to Saudis

You know, one eventually HAS to be honest with him/her self. Wouldn't you agree? Everywhere these two have EVER gone, they have raised a provable shitstorm, whether it be with her mysoginstic husband or her making 10,000 % profit from a $1000.00 investment in cattle futures.

Whether it be her husband raping women (proven) or her misusing government funds, lying about it and suddenly finding the documents on her desk, all along. Again, proven.

Whether it be her husband performing lewd sex acts with a 20 year old intern in the "people's office" or Hillary lying to the families of the fallen at Benghazi about the circumstances of their loved one's murder.

I could (literally) sit her and type offenses for the next two hours. But YOU know what sleaze bags those two are. But YOU will go to the polls and you will cast your ballot for a known liar, cheat and felon. Why? Because you desire the end of this country and you realize that she is your best bet in achieving that outcome.

Shame on you and those like you.

Because you desire the end of this country

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Not today boss. Looks like I hit a nerve....
No you just showed that you're not worth speaking to.

Well then, by all means, place me on IGNORE. You are the one that has to look at himself in the mirror each day knowing what you know and that you're not man enough to do the right thing.

Not me.

Well then, by all means, place me on IGNORE. You are the one that has to look at himself in the mirror each day knowing what you know and that you're not man enough to do the right thing.

Not me.
I don't do ignore. You've shown that you believe anyone who disagrees with you is working towards the destruction of the country. You are not worth engaging in dialogue.

Not me.
I don't do ignore. You've shown that you believe anyone who disagrees with you is working towards the destruction of the country. You are not worth engaging in dialogue.

Yet here you are, proving me right.

Forum List

Back