Georgia To Execute An Innocent Man?

More of a moron with each post. You do realize that the xtian fundies have more power over in Rome than anywhere else? (To christians who are not fundies, there is a difference depending on if I give the respect to type the full title you chose or using the x for the ones who try to push their beliefs into law)

A simple apology would suffice.

You have been revealed as a jesus freak mug who falls for the preaching of fear and hatred... and didnt realise that the US spend more on military than the rest of the world put together.

$670 billion a year! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A simple apology would suffice.

You have been revealed as a jesus freak mug who falls for the preaching of fear and hatred... and didnt realise that the US spend more on military than the rest of the world put together.

$670 billion a year! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

*smirks* Oh yeah, there is a reason I rarely voice my religious opinion, why?

I am 100% Pagan, recovered from xtianity insanity a long time ago. I also work within a huge movement to enforce the Separation of Church and State law in our country. Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them. that being said, I must get more coffee while I try to calm this laughing fit.

I am 100% Pagan, recovered from xtianity insanity a long time ago. I also work within a huge movement to enforce the Separation of Church and State law in our country. Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them. that being said, I must get more coffee while I try to calm this laughing fit.
No, no, no. There's no point in denying it.

As Mr Collins said, "You have been revealed as a jesus freak mug." No amount of denial on your part can change this.

He has ways of dealing with infidels such as yourself. Don't feel so bad. I'm a nihilist myself (you'd think the username would be a clue) but I too have "been revealed".

No, no, no. There's no point in denying it.

As Mr Collins said, "You have been revealed as a jesus freak mug." No amount of denial on your part can change this.

He has ways of dealing with infidels such as yourself. Don't feel so bad. I'm a nihilist myself (you'd think the username would be a clue) but I too have "been revealed".

From Michals posts I am guessing he is the local 'left' extremist who likes to call anyone that disagrees a 'jesus freak'?

From Michals posts I am guessing he is the local 'left' extremist who likes to call anyone that disagrees a 'jesus freak'?

No, he just likes to call EVERYONE a jesus freak. His way to get under someones skin is label first, don't bother with questions, post inflammatory threads, and then sit back and hope someone will pay attention to him.

No, he just likes to call EVERYONE a jesus freak. His way to get under someones skin is label first, don't bother with questions, post inflammatory threads, and then sit back and hope someone will pay attention to him.

Aaaah, the classic troll. KK. Will avoid feeding it then.

What you need to bear in mind about Collins, is that he comes from Belfast, Northern Ireland, which is still a hotbed of sectarianism, racism and bigotry. No surprise that intolerance and bigotry come so naturally to him.

“We have had the Assembly for a year now but Northern Ireland still has a deep problem with sectarianism – and we have problems of racism on top,” said NICVA’s director of policy Frances McCandless.

NEWS | Call for action against racism and sectarianism | NICVA | Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action

Northern Ireland Assembly

"The First Minister and I, along with the rest of the Executive, are determined to stamp out racism, sectarianism and intolerance. They mar our reputation, blight our economic prospects and have a corrosive effect on our society."

Martin McGuinness
Tackling Racism: 31 Mar 2008: Northern Ireland Assembly debates (TheyWorkForYou.com)

Aaaah, the classic troll. KK. Will avoid feeding it then.

Now, maybe next time when someone that has been here a bit tells you a poster is a RETARD you won't just dismiss it with a retort.

The only person on here that defends him is the board idiot Ravi. Her "feelings" tell her to do so. If she had 3 brain cells to rub together we would all be in trouble because that methane filled hat rack on her shoulders would explode.

I can't believe anyone is defending this obvious abuse of police power to kill this man. Its murder by the police department if what is said about the witnesses is true. Before our government puts a person to death they better make damn well sure that he is guilty.

Now, maybe next time when someone that has been here a bit tells you a poster is a RETARD you won't just dismiss it with a retort.

The only person on here that defends him is the board idiot Ravi. Her "feelings" tell her to do so. If she had 3 brain cells to rub together we would all be in trouble because that methane filled hat rack on her shoulders would explode.
Show me where I have ever once defended him.

And you claiming someone is a retard is hysterical. I guess it's easy for you to recognize your own kind, though, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

Show me where I have ever once defended him.

And you claiming someone is a retard is hysterical. I guess it's easy for you to recognize your own kind, though, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

Better be careful what you ask for. Or have you forgotten your little defense after he complimented you in another thread? Or have you forgotten how you always defend him when I point out what a moron he is?

YOU could of course admit that you are just attacking me and he is the convenient source for you to do it. But that would be even worse than admitting you defended his sorry ass.

Now go ahead Ravi, remind us all how this makes you "feel".

Better be careful what you ask for. Or have you forgotten your little defense after he complimented you in another thread? Or have you forgotten how you always defend him when I point out what a moron he is?

YOU could of course admit that you are just attacking me and he is the convenient source for you to do it. But that would be even worse than admitting you defended his sorry ass.

Now go ahead Ravi, remind us all how this makes you "feel".
Show me where I ever once defended him Mr. Liar.

And I actually did point out that I was just attacking you with your stupid "retard alert, retard alert" comment and not defending him. But you can't see that because apparently you really are a retard.

Now, put up or shut up.

And yet, science has determined that they are not living until they can sustain themselves. Only the fundies believe otherwise. So you still have not yet shown logic.

You're full of a lot of propoganda, but no links.
Science has not proven they're not alive. Hence monitoring the heart beat of the unborn and performing in-utero surgeries to save their lives. Not their "un-lives".

Provide links or shut the fuck up. There are people reading your bs on here that aren't fundies who view babies as living creatures before the miracle of birth, and there is absolutely no science which states that the unborn aren't living creatures. You're lying. If you don't provide evidence to back up your ridiculous statements (and I know you can't) then you're just another liar who wants to kill babies and free criminals on the public.

Great. A pagan calling Christians "extremists".

Fucking zealot freaks. Get together with Strolling, who made the idiotic claim that Christians were responsible for "millions" of deaths of witches.

Just call a swine a pig. You're an anti-Christian bigot.

Show me where I ever once defended him Mr. Liar.

And I actually did point out that I was just attacking you with your stupid "retard alert, retard alert" comment and not defending him. But you can't see that because apparently you really are a retard.

Now, put up or shut up.

Already done and you know it from your response. No problem though, you are to stupid to not do it again. Does that make you "feel" better? Do you "feel" the problem has been taken care of?

Great. A pagan calling Christians "extremists".

Fucking zealot freaks. Get together with Strolling, who made the idiotic claim that Christians were responsible for "millions" of deaths of witches.

Just call a swine a pig. You're an anti-Christian bigot.

Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

"Read the bibull please, and not because it's full of historical fact, only because we need more atheists."

Already done and you know it from your response. No problem though, you are to stupid to not do it again. Does that make you "feel" better? Do you "feel" the problem has been taken care of?
No, you didn't do anything of the sort. Prove yourself. I know you can't.

I think some people didn't read the article. This isn't about being for or against the death penalty, just that it looks like in this specific case, this guy didn't do it at all. So that's bad, regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees with the death penalty.

I think some people didn't read the article. This isn't about being for or against the death penalty, just that it looks like in this specific case, this guy didn't do it at all. So that's bad, regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees with the death penalty.

I must admit, I didn't read the article. However this thread has spun off on a different tangent altogether. Though my opinion still stands, if there is proof he is guilty then he deserves what he gets, if not but is still convicted then our justice system needs an overhaul.

Forum List

Back