Georgia To Execute An Innocent Man?

That was just kind of stupid. Would you rather all our taxes go to pay for people serving life sentences? Sometimes at the cost of 6,000 a day in some states? If so, then you can pay it yourself, because I am not. Some people need to be eliminated, especially in a country that is becoming overpopulated quickly like ours. While I do not agree with putting someone to death if there is a chance of them being innocent, I do not agree that we should be rid of it completely.

Hmmm...not quite as stupid as your argument...as the average death row prisoner costs more to imprison and execute than someone spending their entire life in jail.

If we had the death penalty in the UK... NUMEROUS innocent people would have been executed who have subequently been exonerated...

and we are talking 100s here! not a handful.

From what I understand, it is actually more expensive to execute someone than it is to imprison them for life.

Not sure where. The cost of keeping them on death row is more expensive, but that could be fixed in a number of ways, just no one making the money off them are willing to change it. The execution itself however, is a lot less.

Hmmm...not quite as stupid as your argument...as the average death row prisoner costs more to imprison and execute than someone spending their entire life in jail.

If we had the death penalty in the UK... NUMEROUS innocent people would have been executed who have subequently been exonerated...

I already addressed that point in a previous post.

That was just kind of stupid. Would you rather all our taxes go to pay for people serving life sentences? Sometimes at the cost of 6,000 a day in some states? If so, then you can pay it yourself, because I am not. Some people need to be eliminated, especially in a country that is becoming overpopulated quickly like ours. While I do not agree with putting someone to death if there is a chance of them being innocent, I do not agree that we should be rid of it completely.

Having proven you totally and embarassingly wrong with regards to the cost of executing prisoners..

Can i just take a moment to laugh at an american...daring to lecture me...on wasting taxes...when you support the hilariously ridiculous spending on an obselete and unnecessary US military?

Oh but i forgot..americans are very scared people and so they will pay whatever it takes to make their fear subside....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I choose to NOT base sentencing on cost or the probability of rehab. Both can lead to some fairly grievous crimes themselves.

It's far better to sentance someone according to what they deserve.

That isn't so much an indictment of the death penalty so much as the shoddy quality of British jurisprudence.

Well, given that he is proving a moron, but he is not truly brittish. Many of my friends elsewhere are, and none would ever call any military obsolete. *smirk*

The US spends at least 5 times more than it needs to...but it means big big bucks to those few in control.....that is why those in power create a climate of fear and hate ...and imaginary and exaggerated enemies.

The US defence budget is so obviously a theft of the US people's hard earned money.... but because they are controlled and live in a dictatorship..they have no choice but to pay up.....they believe the scare stories and the fake wars ... after all if they didnt...they would be unpatriotic!

You have to laugh at the american public but also stand back and admire the dictatorship for their ingenuity. The US people are slaves and they dont even know it....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The US spends at least 5 times more than it needs to...but it means big big bucks to those few in control.....that is why those in power create a climate of fear and hate ...and imaginary and exaggerated enemies.

The US defence budget is so obviously a theft of the US people's hard earned money.... but because they are controlled and live in a dictatorship..they have no choice but to pay up.....they believe the scare stories and the fake wars ... after all if they didnt...they would be unpatriotic!

You have to laugh at the american public but also stand back and admire the dictatorship for their ingenuity. The US people are slaves and they dont even know it....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, how much in taxes do you pay for your military? I'll ask my friends on another site who are from Brittian to verify it.

It is far superior to the US justice system...where you are only executed if you are black, poor and mostly innocent.

Is that why they keep ceding it one step ata time over to the sharia thugs?

BTW - in American you're only allowed to kill with impunity if you're a liberal senator from Massachusettss.

The US spends more than the rest of the world combined on defence...despite being an economic joke compared to the EU.

The EU realised a long time ago that military power is extremely limited compared to economic power.

Look at the US ..$670 billion on a military that cant even beat a few Iraqi farmers... LMAO :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The US is a joke and the rest of the world laughs at the scared little peasants controlled by their defence industry masters.

The US spends more than the rest of the world combined on defence...despite being an economic joke compared to the EU.

The EU realised a long time ago that military power is extremely limited compared to economic power.

Look at the US ..$670 billion on a military that cant even beat a few Iraqi farmers... LMAO :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The US is a joke and the rest of the world laughs at the scared little peasants controlled by their defence industry masters.

Nothing for me to do now, damn it, he proved he is an idiot himself.

Dollar amounts don't mean anything if the % is not economically significant.

And the only reason the EUnichs are as they are is because they know if they have a problem the US will come running. Witness: Yugoslovia. Y'all can't even pick up the trash in your own front yard.

pussies

Nothing for me to do now, damn it, he proved he is an idiot himself.

LMAO...even the fixed website that the jesus freak posted... has the US as by far the biggest spending...first world nation of any size...with 4% GDP

UK is 2.4% and every other EU nation much less than half.

However when you have a large GDP.. the defence budget should obvioulsy be lower.... as you can see all the top GDP nations are tiny.

Thus the US is spending about 5 times more than it needs to...

more than the rest of the world put together...and jesus freak americans fall for it.
....because they are brought up to fear and hate... and as they are too poor to travel..they are very easily scared.

I will say one thing about Britain: with it's NHS under such strain they're talking about euthanizing the mentally deranged; so perhaps Mr Collins will find the peace that has obviously eluded him for so long soon enough.

LMAO...even the fixed website that the jesus freak posted... has the US as by far the biggest spending...first world nation of any size...with 4% GDP

UK is 2.4% and every other EU nation much less than half.

However when you have a large GDP.. the defence budget should obvioulsy be lower.... as you can see all the top GDP nations are tiny.

Thus the US is spending about 5 times more than it needs to...

more than the rest of the world put together...and jesus freak americans fall for it.
....because they are brought up to fear and hate... and as they are too poor to travel..they are very easily scared.

More of a moron with each post. You do realize that the xtian fundies have more power over in Rome than anywhere else? (To christians who are not fundies, there is a difference depending on if I give the respect to type the full title you chose or using the x for the ones who try to push their beliefs into law)

Forum List

Back