Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

Electoral Count Act of 1887 says otherwise

No court has ever found this to be true. With everyone from Pence to the White House counsel to Trump's own co-conspirators recognizing that it just wasn't legal.

Electoral Count Act of 1887

Show me where in the Act is says that Pence had the authority to overturn the election.

Because even Trump's co-conspirators were certain that any such claim would collapse in court.

Nor has any court ever recognized the VP's authority to overturn any presidential election.

Show me where in the Act is says that Pence had the authority to overturn the election.

Because even Trump's co-conspirators were certain that any such claim would collapse in court.

Nor has any court ever recognized the VP's authority to overturn any presidential election.
Look it up

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?

He said the exact opposite - that he wants to use legislative power to prevent bloodshed...

Well, he's not gonna get his way. Now what, traitor? According to him as an elected state rep he's gonna start shooting people. You people are nothing but filthy traitors.

Shooting who, though?

Some soul down at the Waffle House trying to get the cheezy grits? Some random cops? A judge or juror?

Who do these 'civil war' folks imagine they point their gun at?

I've never been able to get an answer.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
I seem to recall our politicians threatening to sever ties and raise their weapons against their government, if the King of England, didn't acquiesce to their demands.
If we do go to war with the current administration, it will be to defend the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights, against an administration that has Marxists pulling the strings.

I seem to recall our politicians threatening to sever ties and raise their weapons against their government, if the King of England, didn't acquiesce to their demands.
If we do go to war with the current administration, it will be to defend the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights, against an administration that has Marxists pulling the strings.
Tell that to the judge after your arrest, traitor.

Tell that to the judge after your arrest, traitor.
People adjust to what they live in. You cannot force people to help other people though in the direction of the environment we are moving to. And you are seeing people watching thugs beat the shit out of and killing other people with no one helping the victim at ever increasing percentages. Authoritarians exist no matter political persuasion. All self-righteous and in belief of their cause for God or Gaia and country. Only the people they stomp on find it harder and harder to forget as they are abused of rights. And this is the major Achilles heel that throughout history causes the rise and all of nations. We have a healthy percentage of the population who are seething on vengeance for whatever they believe they were wronged. Every day they think it. Let the comforts we have slip enough and we all will see.

Forum List

Back