Georgia Republicans Nominate Birther For Governor

pretty sad isn't....the american people, accordign to misguided court opinions, lack standing to demand to inspect a copy of the original birth certificate of someone running for office. how in the hell do the citizens lack standing to demand proof of someone's eligibility to run for office? apparently you think it is OK that citizens are powerless to demand proof of eligibility or demand compliance with the constitution...

yes, how evil of us to ask obama to provide his original birth certificate or a copy thereof....how dare the citizens of the US demand proof of eligibility how evil, how this proves we are only after obama...as if mccain was never asked. obama lied and is hiding his original birth certificate, those are facts.

Hmm..

Feel like what? "Fuck the ******". What an interesting thing to identify with. There's garbage everywhere.... but I sure as heck wouldn't use it as exemplfying any view worth listening to or one that any normal person should want to connect with.

what? you think there are only hate-filled conspiracy theorists in the US?

what is your purpose in bringing race into this thread jillian? do you actually have prove of racism or is this more of your bullshit debate tactics?

Gee Yurt, care to explain what you meant by all that? Using your logic, you're on record of being a birther. :eusa_think:

you are truly a moron...i've have argued this ad nauseum with you and others and yet here you are bringing up the past

my logic does not at all say i am a birther...do you really think by cherry picking certain things i said that you're going to prove i'm a birther...i've been over this shit with you and you admitted you were wrong that i was birther...

yet here you are still pulling the same immature crap...grow up dude

Pale Rider and Yurt teaming up again to tell us all how Obama hasn't proven he's a citizen, just like old times! All we need is PI and The Three Stooges is complete.

thanks for proving yet again you're nothing but a liar

point out where i said obama hasn't proven he is a citizen.....

come on modbert...you asked if i thought his colb was a fraud and i said no...but this somehow means i'm claiming obama isn't a citizen

idiot

And one more thing, the guy running for Governor clearly is not being a birther. If he is on record saying he believes that Obama is a natural born citizen but would like more solid proof being the people he would be elected to represent are asking for it (rightfully so) then he would only be doing his job.

I don’t know the guy, good or bad I don’t care. But from what has been presented he looks to do no more than represent a sizeable % of the people that would be electing him on this issue.

come on modbert...you asked if i thought his colb was a fraud and i said no...but this somehow means i'm claiming obama isn't a citizen

idiot

Except you seem to think the COLB isn't enough, why? If it's not a fraud, then why argue about it? That should be enough evidence for anyone.

which is the ONLY thing the State of Hawaii reissues
and it is sufficient for the purpose used

no its not....for $10 you can get a copy of the original

i have posted on this numerous times and i am amazed how many people don't know this....don't believe me, call up hawaii registrar and ask them
thats not what the State of HI says
for the $10, THAT is what you get

still waiting for your proof divecon....

i recieved a copy of an original when dealing with hawaii a couple of years ago and no where does hawaii state that you can't get the original....

if you had proof, you would post it, you don't...so keep repeating your bs divecon...

idiot

Except you seem to think the COLB isn't enough, why? If it's not a fraud, then why argue about it? That should be enough evidence for anyone.

once again for the mentally impaired...it is enough for me, however, it is not the best evidence

that is a simple fact modbert, you can deny it all you want, but a copy of the origional, which hawaii says it has, is the best evidence....that is all i'm saying....

so, where i did i say obama wasn't a citizen modbert? can't support that lie can you....

no its not....for $10 you can get a copy of the original

i have posted on this numerous times and i am amazed how many people don't know this....don't believe me, call up hawaii registrar and ask them

i recieved a copy of an original when dealing with hawaii a couple of years ago and no where does hawaii state that you can't get the original....

if you had proof, you would post it, you don't...so keep repeating your bs divecon...
you got an original long form BC from the state of HI a couple years ago?
got a scanner?

once again for the mentally impaired...it is enough for me, however, it is not the best evidence

that is a simple fact modbert, you can deny it all you want, but a copy of the origional, which hawaii says it has, is the best evidence....that is all i'm saying....

so, where i did i say obama wasn't a citizen modbert? can't support that lie can you....

You seem to think Obama hasn't proven he's a citizen, otherwise why would you be arguing this issue at all? You keep saying it's not the best evidence, Obama has produced the evidence to show he's a citizen. That should be the end of it.

you do know that no matter WHAT he showed the birfers, they still wouldn't believe him.

they're nutters....

but let me know when they ask all the white presidents where THEIR birth certificates are... you know, beyond a reasonable doubt.

do you know what kind of machinations would have had to be done as far back as 49 years ago to falsify the information that's been provided.

i say let the birfers continue to look insane.

and what's dumb about the thread? should we not talk about georgia repubs nominating a birfer to represent them?

Ok it's over, you just played the race card.

BTW you lose, at this point there is nothing you can say that will make you not look "nutterz."
As I said, non-credible liberals living in hypocrisy... You want to call people nuts for wanting proof of Obama being born in the US, then claim there will never be enough proof for them... then you turn around and call tens of millions of people racist and deny the the overwhelming proof they are not. Meaning there will never be enough proof for you, “nutterz.”

Do you clearly see how you are living in hypocrisy? Of course you don’t, hacks never do.

got a scanner?

i am not able to scan it for you....it is confidential

regardless....call them up and ask them...that is what i did, it took me less than 5 minutes...

further, you have yet to substantiate your claim....3 times now...still waiting

got a scanner?

regardless....call them up and ask them...that is what i did, it took me less than 5 minutes...

you can block out the personal data, just leave the date of issue showing

You seem to think Obama hasn't proven he's a citizen, otherwise why would you be arguing this issue at all? You keep saying it's not the best evidence, Obama has produced the evidence to show he's a citizen. That should be the end of it.

no modbert....YOU started up the old arguments again, not me...YOU falsely claimed i was runnign around saying obama hasn't proved he is a citizen which is patently false and i even answered you in this very thread and said his colb is valid

you apparently lack the cognitive ability to distinguish between accepting something and still not having the best evidence. but you and others will continue to run around distorting the truth on this...for example

divecon- hawaii won't issue the original
jillian - obama issued a birth certificate

all i'm doing is setting the truth straight, but i know the truth bothers you, so you make false claims about me...its your MO

got a scanner?

dude...i cannot...it was a case, drop it

now for the 4th time, since you are too timid to call them up yourself and can't admit that the links i gave said you can get a copy of the original....where is YOUR support for your claim? where did you come up with that idea?

BTW you lose, at this point there is nothing you can say that will make you not look "nutterz."
As I said, non-credible liberals living in hypocrisy... You want to call people nuts for wanting proof of Obama being born in the US, then claim there will never be enough proof for them... then you turn around and call tens of millions of people racist and deny the the overwhelming proof they are not. Meaning there will never be enough proof for you, “nutterz.”

Do you clearly see how you are living in hypocrisy? Of course you don’t, hacks never do.

What a moronic post. :rofl:

you do know that no matter WHAT he showed the birfers, they still wouldn't believe him.

they're nutters....

but let me know when they ask all the white presidents where THEIR birth certificates are... you know, beyond a reasonable doubt.

do you know what kind of machinations would have had to be done as far back as 49 years ago to falsify the information that's been provided.

i say let the birfers continue to look insane.

and what's dumb about the thread? should we not talk about georgia repubs nominating a birfer to represent them?

Sure we can talk about who gets nominated… Unless he wins or is going to or is close to winning I don’t see the importance. You don’t want to talk about who got nominated, you want to trash the TPM and that’s all. You take one person, and even if you have to stretch a lieu out to make it seem like a truth you will. Then you apply millions of people even if this guy has 10 people supporting him as a way to attack a whole movement.

Is this really the most important issue to you if this guy won? All that would happen is he would be proven wrong and look stupid according to you when Obama provides the BC. So what’s the big deal?

now for the 4th time, since you are too timid to call them up yourself and can't admit that the links i gave said you can get a copy of the original....where is YOUR support for your claim? where did you come up with that idea?
it was on the official HI website where i got that
and no, i didnt save the link because its a 2 year old DEAD issue

What a moronic post. :rofl:

What a moronic thread...

it was on the official HI website where i got that
and no, i didnt save the link because its a 2 year old DEAD issue

yeah right....still won't call them huh....or try and find your link again...

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

there is the application...no where does it say you can't get a copy of the original....nothing in the code says you can't get a copy of the original....

its funny, others support your claim, but you and they can't back it up

Forum List

Back