Georgia Republicans Nominate Birther For Governor

no its not....for $10 you can get a copy of the original

i have posted on this numerous times and i am amazed how many people don't know this....don't believe me, call up hawaii registrar and ask them

So do you think the certificate that Obama put out is a fraud Yurt?

yea.....for his constituents

he already said he believes obama was born here

just admit you screwed up here modbert and you unfailingly leaped at the chance to bash republicans because you blindly trusted a left wing article

I have nothing to admit to, the guy is a birther. He thinks the question about whether Obama was born here remains unanswered. If it talks like a birther, acts like a birther, then it a birther Yurt.

just admit you screwed up here modbert and you unfailingly leaped at the chance to bash republicans because you blindly trusted a left wing article

I have nothing to admit to, the guy is a birther. He thinks the question about whether Obama was born here remains unanswered. If it talks like a birther, acts like a birther, then it a birther Yurt.

remains unanswered for his constituents....he, however, is on record saying he believes obama was born here...

unless you have more, you're really stretching here...then again, anything to make republicans look bad :thup:

politicians pander for dumber stuff than this all the time....

fact: he never changed his position.

you are using the OPINION of your lefty article as fact that he changed his stance, that is not true....all his said was that he would try to ask obama for the certificate....

big friggen deal, it means nothing and your leaving out that salient fact of his prior statement only shows you're being a partisan hack on this issue

Wat.

At 9:17 a.m., Deal tapped out this: I am joining several of my colleagues in the House in writing a letter to the President asking that he release a copy of his birth certificate so we can have an answer to this question.

That's a birther. The question has already been answered. Or did you miss the part where he thinks that Obama being a citizen is still not answered?

so you think he's not really a birfer... he's justt pandering to birfers? isn't that worse? and isn't it a way for him to deflect from his ethical issues?

remains unanswered for his constituents....he, however, is on record saying he believes obama was born here...

unless you have more, you're really stretching here...then again, anything to make republicans look bad :thup:

Last I checked, his latest statement is his official position. Official position for the moment is birther. You seem to honestly think that because he supposedly said at some point that he thought Obama was born here, that excuses him later on when he says the exact opposite. :rofl:

anyone sane knows that the president DID show his birth certificate...

no he did not....anyone who knows anything or looked at knows it is not a copy of the birth certificate, it is an electronic or computer generated certificate of live birth....

i am surprised you don't know this
which is the ONLY thing the State of Hawaii reissues
and it is sufficient for the purpose used

i would like to see proof, because i know this is not true, i have dealt with hawaii before in a matter and you can in fact get a copy of the long form for $10, especially in a paternity suit...photostatic or other copies are available when:

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0019.htm

Last I checked, his latest statement is his official position. Official position for the moment is birther. You seem to honestly think that because he supposedly said at some point that he thought Obama was born here, that excuses him later on when he says the exact opposite. :rofl:

did he say obama was not born here and that he personally believes that?

simple yes or no....no tap dancing...just answer the question

no he did not....anyone who knows anything or looked at knows it is not a copy of the birth certificate, it is an electronic or computer generated certificate of live birth....

no its not....for $10 you can get a copy of the original

i have posted on this numerous times and i am amazed how many people don't know this....don't believe me, call up hawaii registrar and ask them
thats not what the State of HI says
for the $10, THAT is what you get

i would like to see proof, because i know this is not true, i have dealt with hawaii before in a matter and you can in fact get a copy of the long form for $10, especially in a paternity suit...photostatic or other copies are available when:

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0019.htm

Uh-huh, because the REPUBLICAN governor of Hawaii just sat back in cahoots of the whole big conspiracy.

I don't live in Georgia... I don't care what he thinks about Barry's citizenship...

If GA want's him as governor, so be it... His election or defeat has no bearing on my life whatsoever...

you must realize that is an OLD law, right
since the most recent date on that is 1959

anyone sane knows that the president DID show his birth certificate...

As true as that may be, it still isn't proof that obama was born in Hawaii, and no matter how vehemently the obama supporters and bashers of people who would like to see a real birth certificate say it does, that is a lie. There is absolute zero proof available for anyone to see that would definitively prove where obama was born, none, zero, zip, period. Mainly because he's spent millions of dollars to keep it that way, along with an Executive Order sealing anything and everything to do with his past that may shed light on the subject.

Why?

I say good for the Governor, because there's millions, and I mean millions of people that want to see this supposed birth certificate.

you must realize that is an OLD law, right
since the most recent date on that is 1959

um....no, that is current law divecon...that is when it was probably amended or had its number changed...that is the official hawaii online code site....and is in fact the section cited on obama's certificate of live birth....you need to read up on this

still waiting for your proof and since you were thanked by others, anyone one of you can help divecon out :eusa_whistle:

pretty sad isn't....the american people, accordign to misguided court opinions, lack standing to demand to inspect a copy of the original birth certificate of someone running for office. how in the hell do the citizens lack standing to demand proof of someone's eligibility to run for office? apparently you think it is OK that citizens are powerless to demand proof of eligibility or demand compliance with the constitution...

yes, how evil of us to ask obama to provide his original birth certificate or a copy thereof....how dare the citizens of the US demand proof of eligibility how evil, how this proves we are only after obama...as if mccain was never asked. obama lied and is hiding his original birth certificate, those are facts.

so you'll take a "chance" and believe a lie....apparently facts mean nothing to you....and your hypocrisy is overwhelming, you bash those who talk about obama's birth certificate issue, yet you fully go after palin based on even less evidence of that "rumor"

His Notorized Hawaiian Certification of Birth, STATES that Honolulu, Hawaii IS HIS PLACE OF BIRTH.

the Hawaii Certification of Birth, is equal to the Original Birth Certificate for ALL LEGAL PURPOSES is what the Law says?

it is only prima facie evidence of the portion of the original. it is does not contain all information contained in the original, thus, it is absolutely false to claim that the certification proves everything in the certificate.

Hmm..

Take it for what it's worth, but I'd bet there's more than just those guys who feel like that.

Feel like what? "Fuck the ******". What an interesting thing to identify with. There's garbage everywhere.... but I sure as heck wouldn't use it as exemplfying any view worth listening to or one that any normal person should want to connect with.

And isn't it amazing that obama hiding his real birth certificate is even known in Israel.

what? you think there are only hate-filled conspiracy theorists in the US?

what is your purpose in bringing race into this thread jillian? do you actually have prove of racism or is this more of your bullshit debate tactics?

Gee Yurt, care to explain what you meant by all that? Using your logic, you're on record of being a birther. :eusa_think:

Uh-huh, because the REPUBLICAN governor of Hawaii just sat back in cahoots of the whole big conspiracy.

?

did i say that or did you spazz out and have a knee jerk reaction....:eusa_whistle:

Pale Rider and Yurt teaming up again to tell us all how Obama hasn't proven he's a citizen, just like old times! All we need is PI and The Three Stooges is complete.

Forum List

Back