Keith Halloran (D) Wishes Palin was on Stevens' plane!!!!

I'm not surprised by this at all. Most Leftists are hateful,whiny,snotty douchebags. Even fellow Leftists in this White House are figuring this out. Check out what their propaganda spokesman Robert Gibbs said about them recently. The Left sucks. Now even this White House knows this. Palin's a good person. She doesn't deserve this kind of hate. Shame on the Left.

1589284410_1a2c7d7e05.jpg

I'm not surprised by this at all. Most Leftists are hateful,whiny,snotty douchebags. Even fellow Leftists in this White House are figuring this out. Check out what their propaganda spokesman Robert Gibbs said about them recently. The Left sucks. Now even this White House knows this. Palin's a good person. She doesn't deserve this kind of hate. Shame on the Left.
The conduit puppet Gibbs said what he said to make it look like the Obama WH is distancing themselves from the liberal progressives, when all along they themselves ARE liberal progressives. No one's buying his BS anymore.

stop projecting....

IF that is what he said, then he's an idiot....

All Democrats feel that, he just had the balls to say it

You are such an ass hole. You have no idea what any Democrat thinks. And for your information I detest Sara Palin yet I would never think anything like that, let alone say it. The woman has young children and there are people in her life that love and need her.

Next time don't speak of what you don't know. But you do that every single day, don't you?? And this goes for the morons that thanked you too. Bunch of idiots.

someone forget to use the inner voice ....really tacky that someone would wish anyone dead....but i do see bumperstickers..that say 'imagine no liberals'

Forum List

Back