Georgia Republicans Nominate Birther For Governor

yawn

another republicans are not good thread by modbert

it's not a republicans are not good thread....

it's a birfer psycho wants to be governor of georgia. :cuckoo:

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution said he was called by a good government group "one of the 15 Most Corrupt Members of Congress”.

Nathan Deal: Among “15 Most Corrupt Members of Congress” | Cynthia Tucker

Surely you don't think that's ok from either a dem or a repub, do you?

Birthers are "psychos"? Kinda like Obama detractors are drug users.

Got it. You guys are scared shitless.... I love it!

Pale Rider and Yurt teaming up again to tell us all how Obama hasn't proven he's a citizen, just like old times! All we need is PI and The Three Stooges is complete.

And a fake National Guard story!

Oh wait, we already had that.... along with numerous 9/11 was a Bush Cheney joint, and Halliburton has laserbeams on Mars stories.

Oh well.

Pale Rider and Yurt teaming up again to tell us all how Obama hasn't proven he's a citizen, just like old times! All we need is PI and The Three Stooges is complete.
And here go... here come the insults... gee... no big surprise there.

Can't prove where obama was born so just start insulting those who want to know.

How fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
Anyhoo... how does one born in Hawaii have a Connecticut SSN? (and never lived in Connecticut)

Can't prove where obama was born so just start insulting those who want to know.

How fucking pathetic.

Not insulting at all Pale. I'm glad you have such a passion for something. You should proclaim from the rooftops how you believe Obama was not born here. :thup:

He is a funking ******, AND a racist. Not me. I call a black man that sits and SOAKS UP RACIST RANTINGS from a FROTHING AT THE MOUTH ****** PREACHER for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS a ******. I could give a flying FUCK if you like that or not. I call ****** a ****** when I see one, and hussein and his RACIST fucking preacher are BOTH *******!

Now you call whatever the fuck you want jack off. Makes NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE to me. I know who the RACISTS are, and it's not me. I'm just calling 'em like I see 'em.

You pull the wool over your eyes and pretend it's all a fairy tale. Lie to yourself some more. Make some more excuses for your racist candidate and his racist preacher. Let them off the hook like they're all squeaky clean and proper. You're a goddamn idiot and completey out to fucking lunch.

Bend over, grab your ears, give a quick jerk and pull your head otta your ass son. Quit bending reality into something it's not.

And the next time you hear a comedian on the BET channel saying "******" this and "******" that, you give them a call and tell them they can't say that anymore, because they're all racists. Now go shove your double standard off on someone else moron.

Just might not want to use that slur so much when you do so. :eusa_whistle:

Anyhoo... how does one born in Hawaii have a Connecticut SSN? (and never lived in Connecticut)

Watch it all...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oLIUT16ko0]YouTube - ‪OBAMA'S CLOAK OF "SECRECY" COMING UNRAVELED - Is Barack An Illegal President?‬‎[/ame]

How fucking pathetic.

Not insulting at all Pale. I'm glad you have such a passion for something. You should proclaim from the rooftops how you believe Obama was not born here. :thup:

He is a funking ******, AND a racist. Not me. I call a black man that sits and SOAKS UP RACIST RANTINGS from a FROTHING AT THE MOUTH ****** PREACHER for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS a ******. I could give a flying FUCK if you like that or not. I call ****** a ****** when I see one, and hussein and his RACIST fucking preacher are BOTH *******!

Now you call whatever the fuck you want jack off. Makes NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE to me. I know who the RACISTS are, and it's not me. I'm just calling 'em like I see 'em.

You pull the wool over your eyes and pretend it's all a fairy tale. Lie to yourself some more. Make some more excuses for your racist candidate and his racist preacher. Let them off the hook like they're all squeaky clean and proper. You're a goddamn idiot and completey out to fucking lunch.

Bend over, grab your ears, give a quick jerk and pull your head otta your ass son. Quit bending reality into something it's not.

And the next time you hear a comedian on the BET channel saying "******" this and "******" that, you give them a call and tell them they can't say that anymore, because they're all racists. Now go shove your double standard off on someone else moron.

Just might not want to use that slur so much when you do so.

I stand by those comments, and always will. Thank you for reposting them.

Now show me where I started insulting anyone here in this thread, as you did.

Last edited:
yawn

another republicans are not good thread by modbert

it's not a republicans are not good thread....

it's a birfer psycho wants to be governor of georgia. :cuckoo:

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution said he was called by a good government group "one of the 15 Most Corrupt Members of Congress”.

Nathan Deal: Among “15 Most Corrupt Members of Congress” | Cynthia Tucker

Surely you don't think that's ok from either a dem or a repub, do you?

Birthers are "psychos"? Kinda like Obama detractors are drug users.

Got it. You guys are scared shitless.... I love it!

i'm sorry...where did *I* say that?

birfers ARE psychos... I figure that's THEIR problem.

Perhaps I misunderstood your moment of cogence *shrug*

Now Pale. What do you consider a insult?

Last edited:

Now Pale. What do you consider a insult?

It certainly isn't a compliment...

And I couldn't really care less. Your's wasn't so bad, but the others will make up for what your's lacks, given time. They always do. I've come to the conclusion that insults from people here are just gas. Gunny asked me to tone it down a notch, and I've done just that.

But you know what I find amusing bert, is how the ANTIbirthers come SO UNHINGED at the mention of someone wanting to see obama's "REAL, purported," birth certificate. I think that's WEIRD. I find it even more perplexing why they REFUSE to answer the question, WHY IS OBAMA HIDING IT, and all the other stuff along with it?

BORN IN THE USA?
Obama: Where have all his records gone?
Footprints of president's own history either vanish or remain covered up

the sad part is that the document was false...but the story was real.

pity
:eek: WHAT?!?!?!

bush not finishing his national guard training... after getting into the guard with daddy's help.

i'm not sure what the big deal is. if i were of his age, and male at that time, and my daddy could keep me out of vietnam, i'd have done what he did.
he did finish his training, and had more than enough flight hours to honor his obligation
and Air Guard units were being used in Nam at the time he joined some members of that unit were IN Nam

And I couldn't really care less. Your's wasn't so bad, but the others will make up for what your's lacks, given time. They always do. I've come to the conclusion that insults from people here are just gas. Gunny asked me to tone it down a notch, and I've done just that.

But you know what I find amusing bert, is how the ANTIbirthers come SO UNHINGED at the mention of someone wanting to see obama's "REAL, purported," birth certificate. I think that's WEIRD. I find it even more perplexing why they REFUSE to answer the question, WHY IS OBAMA HIDING IT, and all the other stuff along with it?

BORN IN THE USA?

Oh Pale, you make me laugh, that's not a insult at all! You should do standup!

As for your WND source, that rag of a website can't be trusted on anything.

BORN IN THE USA?

Oh Pale, you make me laugh, that's not a insult at all! You should do standup!

As for your WND source, that rag of a website can't be trusted on anything.
same can be said for thinkprogress
;)

What a dumb thread.

So in the end if Obama really wanted to prove his citizenship it would take him, no wait a aid an hour or so to compile all the information needed so that there is no doubt of Obama being a natural born citizen… and yet this has not happened?

Now I’m not a birther or whatever, but seriously is it too much to ask that the POTUS proves beyond a reasonable doubt that they are a born citizen of the US, one of the most basic requirements?

If someone asks for this they are made fun of but non-credible hack liberals who then will turn and talk about “stories” of how George Bush’s dad helped him along… Hypocrisy.

The only ridicules thing here is that something so easy to produce has not been. It also clearly shows that some people truly only care what letter is by the presidents name.

Last edited:
you do know that no matter WHAT he showed the birfers, they still wouldn't believe him.

they're nutters....

but let me know when they ask all the white presidents where THEIR birth certificates are... you know, beyond a reasonable doubt.

do you know what kind of machinations would have had to be done as far back as 49 years ago to falsify the information that's been provided.

i say let the birfers continue to look insane.

and what's dumb about the thread? should we not talk about georgia repubs nominating a birfer to represent them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back