Georgia Republicans Nominate Birther For Governor

Nope. The ball was dropped, no such proof has been produced.

he produced the colb....and there are newspaper articles and statements from the registrar stating he was born here

Nope, the article in the newspaper says nothing more than a "certification of live birth" was "issued." It makes no distinction as to WHERE obama was born, none, zip, zilch. Those notifications were automatically forwarded to the newspaper by the registrar of deeds. That article is as worthless as the certification of live birth when it comes to proving where obama was born. Neither make any reference to a hospital, a doctor or a witness, nothing. In fact the address given to the newspaper, the obama's had NEVER LIVED THERE.

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

now i know that is hearsay and not the best evidence....but do you really think she is lying?

Forum List

Back