Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Trumpsters”?
WTF….all good real core Americans want law makers to come up with creative measures to allow law enforcement the ability to hunt down, arrest and deport the parasites don’t they?
Do you hate public safety?
I don't. I hate fascist cowards. Like you.

I don't. I hate fascist cowards. Like you.
Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Lib-Lites sure you know what fascism is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Lib-Lites sure you know what fascism is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?
I did. I think you're a sad excuse for a person.

Squawks the asshole who does nothing to stop the deaths, and sex trafficking of children who try to get here illegally. How about the 80,000 children your fascist leaders have managed to lose? How many of them are trapped in sex slavery, you despicable piece of shit.

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.
Hi there!

Forgive me if wrong but isn't this already a thing that cops can do in all states?

Hi there!

Forgive me if wrong but isn't this already a thing that cops can do in all states?
They should but can't. Texas passed a law allowing it, but the feds blocked it.

---Judge blocks Texas law that gives police broad powers to arrest migrants who illegally enter US---

I’ll play…see if you can get serious and engage for a minute.
How do you suppose a problem of this magnitude gets solved without a dose of fascism?
You consider the usage of EO’s to be fascism…right? You would think another Operation Wetback from the 50’s would be an act of fascism…right? You would most certainly think a declaration of Martial Law to use as a tool to hunt illegals would be fascist…right?
So tell us…how would you seek-out 30-50 million illegals, arrest them and put them on a fast-track to deportation?

They should but can't. Texas passed a law allowing it, but the feds blocked it.

---Judge blocks Texas law that gives police broad powers to arrest migrants who illegally enter US---

Sorry no you are wrong.

1918. Arrest Of Illegal Aliens By State And Local Officers​

Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. There is also a general federal statute which authorizes certain local officials to make arrests for violations of federal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 3041. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 18 U.S.C. § 3041 authorizes those local officials to issue process for the arrest, to be executed by law enforcement officers. See United States v. Bowdach, 561 F.2d 1160, 1168 (5th Cir. 1977).

Sorry no you are wrong.

Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. There is also a general federal statute which authorizes certain local officials to make arrests for violations of federal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 3041. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 18 U.S.C. § 3041 authorizes those local officials to issue process for the arrest, to be executed by law enforcement officers. See United States v. Bowdach, 561 F.2d 1160, 1168 (5th Cir. 1977).

Hi there!

Sorry no you are wrong.

Cops can’t arrest people for being illegal…I suspect you already knew this.
We core Americans hope this new law allows them to do so….you do to…right?
That's what I'm curious about. Seems like a nothing burger.
We get it…globalists and Humbertos hope it’s a nothing burger…but that doesn’t mean it is…I suggest you read the Bill.

Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.

Well California wants to give em home loans...

Apparently free healthcare for the illegals wasn't enough.

Just about every country on the planet has such laws. Try entering N.K. illegally (not that you would want to) and you might die in prison. Take a road trip in Europe without a passport? Surely you jest. Yet democrats and the media have convinced their loyal subjects that such laws are harsh and cruel here in the U.S.

One more time..

Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324.

1918. Arrest Of Illegal Aliens By State And Local Officers

One more time…
Cops can’t arrest people for being illegal…I suspect you already knew this.
We core Americans hope this new law allows them to do so….you do to…right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back