Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election

You'd think it would be for a jury to decide, not some hobo on an obscure internet forum.
Gathering information......evidence.....to be presented into court.
The future may hold many truths that will be self evident.

Time will tell.
Time is already telling. The documented fake elector scam trying to involve Mike Pence, Trump trying to change the vote count in Georgia, and the attack that lead to those failures, trumps any here say video where we still do not know what the video is about. That scheme is never going to fly after what Trump and company tried to pull. Just yesterday we had Mike Pence's lawyer spilling the beans on the scheme; Report: 1,688 Poll Closures ‘Divert’ U.S. Democracy - The Leadership Conference Education Fund
I tell ya', the hate is deep from these left wing Trump hating clowns.
The DNC propaganda psyop was a success on these stooges.
The facts are even deeper.

It does have to do a Joe Biden being a illegitimate president
:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude, you aren't debating. You are talking like the chicken with the head cut off. WTF are you talking about?
[/QUOTE]
This must be a Lastamender sock. Just about the same lack of self awareness.

Time is already telling. The documented fake elector scam trying to involve Mike Pence, Trump trying to change the vote count in Georgia, and the attack that lead to those failures, trumps any here say video where we still do not know what the video is about. That scheme is never going to fly after what Trump and company tried to pull. Just yesterday we had Mike Pence's lawyer spilling the beans on the scheme; Report: 1,688 Poll Closures ‘Divert’ U.S. Democracy - The Leadership Conference Education Fund

The facts are even deeper.
If you're right, indictments and charges will be forthcoming. Only thing I see here is, you and your lackeys are getting strung out once again.
Get back to me when we have some solid charges, not lefty bullshit.

If you're right, indictments and charges will be forthcoming. Only thing I see here is, you and your lackeys are getting strung out once again.
Get back to me when we have some solid charges, not lefty bullshit.
It's going to happen. The evidence is overwhelming.

It's going to happen. The evidence is overwhelming.

Meh.....get a conviction, get back to me then.

vIKMoye.gif

vIKMoye.gif
We'll, at least you understand that a counter argument is not possible for you; https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/...51_n_maddow_seize_220203_1920x1080-tacyfs.jpg

Last edited:

vIKMoye.gif
This was racketeering, plain and simple; And if that doesn't bother you, then it says more about you than it does these crimes. So, it begs the question, why would you be here? I mean, it's not like you can show up to this thread with a debatable defense. You can only look like a fool until the thread is finally closed.

We'll, at least you understand that a counter argument is not possible for you; https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/...51_n_maddow_seize_220203_1920x1080-tacyfs.jpg

OMG!
MSNBC!
You really do need a psychiatrist.

Too much stress?

rachel-maddow-fail.gif

Rachel Maddow Plans MSNBC Hiatus to Focus on Other Projects​

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow plans to take a hiatus lasting “several weeks” in order to focus on other projects she is working on as part of a broader content deal with NBCUniversal, according to two people familiar with the matter.
Rachel Maddow Plans MSNBC Hiatus to Focus on Other Projects

Fox News Channel Has Now Spent 20 Years In The #1 Spot On The Cable News Rankings​

What is the number 1 news network?

Fox

But on Tuesday, the network announced an even bigger feat: The latest cable news ratings show that, every year since January 2002, Fox has been #1 in total day and primetime viewership as well as #1 in the key 25-54 demo.

Too much stress?

rachel-maddow-fail.gif

Fox News Channel Has Now Spent 20 Years In The #1 Spot On The Cable News Rankings​

And all that time, FOX has never been able challenge her arguments with anything intelligent.

The only thing they pay attention to, is her loser ratings.
Then, that just tells us how stupid they really are. If your balls are tied in a knot, while Maddow's evidence is simultaneously kicking you in the ass, who gives a fuck about ratings? Most of those folks are homophobic pricks anyway, so why would anyone care about a fucking opinion concerning her? I don't. I care about her accurate reporting that can be verified.

Then, that just tells us how stupid they really are. If your balls are tied in a knot, while Maddow's evidence is simultaneously kicking you in the ass, who gives a fuck about ratings? Most of those folks are homophobic pricks anyway, so why would anyone care about a fucking opinion concerning her? I don't. I care about her accurate reporting that can be verified.
| PolitiFact

Social media users demanded apologies from Rachel Maddow and MSNBC over the liberal host's insistence in March that the COVID-19 vaccine stops the virus dead in its tracks and prevents further transmission.
Viewers demand apology from MSNBC, Rachel Maddow for previous COVID vaccine comments

Poor Rachel Maddow, the MSNBC host with the left-leaning most. She had a point — she had a bombshell point.

And it was a point that would have set her in history books as the One Who Got Donald Trump — no doubt, in her mind, at least
But sadly, she was done in by her own mouth.

On Wednesday, he tweeted: “Does anybody really believe that a reporter, who nobody ever heard of, ‘went to his mailbox’ and found my tax returns? @NBCN
He was referring to the fact that Maddow supposedly was handed a big time news scoop, Trump’s tax documents, from one of her network’s own reporters — and how he got them is all part of the Big News.

Here’s how it all went down, beginning at 7:36 p.m. Eastern Time: Maddow tweeted “BREAKING: We’ve got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. .”

Well, 8:21 came and went, and nothing. Then 8:22 came and went — and again, nothing. Yes, it was all the way to 8:24 when the next Maddow tweet came out, this one specifying that it was Trump’s IRS Form 1040 from 2005.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/rachel- maddow-done-her-own-mouth/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuvOPBhDXARIsAKzLQ8Fl_TwKG2DJ04SM6slhMeKSJHXcd8bzXiKiOGSQOzXVBinaj2_d-c4aAlvdEALw_wcB

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow flamed for not deleting false tweet about Oklahoma hospitals: ‘Queen of misinformation’​

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow flamed for not deleting false tweet about Oklahoma hospitals: 'Queen of misinformation'

Didn't she claim Trump was guilty of many other things that just never panned out?

Many other things? No! She was told about a tax return of one year that Trump set up as a legal tax year, that by the way, she didn't find on her own. She reported it, as neither good nor bad before the show aired. She had it and was told it would reveal stuff about Trump. Not her words, others. Next!

Many other things? No! She was told about a tax return of one year that Trump set up as a legal tax year, that by the way, she didn't find on her own. She reported it, as neither good nor bad before the show aired. She had it and was told it would reveal stuff about Trump. Not her words, others. Next!
Yeah, Dude, she jumped on it for an exclusive, without fact checking the info and it bit her in her ass.

Yeah, Dude, she jumped on it for an exclusive, without fact checking the info and it bit her in her ass.
You are right, she didn't. But we knew that before hand. That's the whole point. She was just reporting what she was told. She never claimed it was going to be the smoking gun. She, like everyone else, myself included, wanted to see it. Okay, we did. And? Nothing! It was a smoke screen. But today, no more smoke screens. Trump is under civil and criminal investigation for multiple financial crimes.

Forum List

Back