Georgia Election Workers Suing Conspiracy Website Over ‘Campaign Of Lies’

He's not 1/20th.
The Golfing Gonad actually believes that literally dozens of statistical improbabilities, any one of which make winning a lotto jackpot look like sinking a 2-foot putt, all coincidentally fell to favor the same guy...Blows off the extensive evidence presented by PhDs Ayyudurai Shiva and Peter Navarro, as though they're the ravings of Alex Jones.

Then claims that there's no evidence whatsoever.

I take back saying that he's stupid....He's a stone cold liar.

This is a lie.
Fuck you, drive-by fascist peckerhead.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

If your side has nothing to hide then you shouldn't object to audits in swing states.

I do not object to anything.

Do you feel the same way about releasing all of Trump's documents from Jan 6th?

Trump had every right to organize a protest after the election was stolen from him.

And if he has nothing to hide he should turn it all over to the committee....at least that was what you said about audits.

The Golfing Gonad actually believes that literally dozens of statistical improbabilities, any one of which make winning a lotto jackpot look like sinking a 2-foot putt, all coincidentally fell to favor the same guy...Blows off the extensive evidence presented by PhDs Ayyudurai Shiva and Peter Navarro, as though they're the ravings of Alex Jones.

Then claims that there's no evidence whatsoever.

I take back saying that he's stupid....He's a stone cold liar.

I post facts and the research I did, you post talking points and name calling.

What research did you do on your own? Did you do any of your own thinking?

I was open to the idea of fraud in the election after it was over.

So I watched some of the early hearings on it.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he lied about the population change and the change in the number of voters in the state . Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education in math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

If the case for fraud is so strong, why all the lying?

You don't have a brain beyond the paleocortex, so what woul

You don't have a brain beyond the paleocortex, so what would you know?
I know that Trump got his ass beat & you gullible low I.Q. Trumptards are being conned by Trump. Why? Because neither your orange bleating god or you cultists can prove otherwise. You've had a year, Trump asslicker.

Either put up or shut the fuck up about it.

I know that Trump got his ass beat & you gullible low I.Q. Trumptards are being conned by Trump. Why? Because neither your orange bleating god or you cultists can prove otherwise. You've had a year, Trump asslicker.

Either put up or shut the fuck up about it.
I don't vote at all, let alone am I a "Trumptard".

The real underlying numbers don't lie....You fascist scum cheated, and you damn well know that you did.

Forum List

Back