Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

As usual, you left out key information that qualifies your bombastic thread title. Folks, go read the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article to get the full story. The OP is misleading.
You are being too kind the OP is lying. No one was denied his/her right to vote.
Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?

So what?

Then it wouldn't matter to you if they were paid for their vote? Typical leftist mind set.
They may cast their vote. They have not been ordered not to vote. Your what so what? YOu didn't answer the question, so...what are you talking about?

Are you assuming the answer, that we both know, and just not stating it?

Sorry, that can't work. TOo many lefties have done shit like that, then walked it back when I crushed them.

You have to say it clearly.

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?
Well if you look a little further you might find out that the Org is a Super Pak of Dark Money from the 501 527 bunch who are hardly nonpartisan. Someone call it round up the slaves, which I found racist but found out it was a Blk guy I knew from work. He said that why he was voting his way not their way. Well what ever turn ya on. Bros can be axxholes when they want.View attachment 223245

It makes no difference who paid for their transportation, dope.

Those folks were denied their right to vote.
As usual, you left out key information that qualifies your bombastic thread title. Folks, go read the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article to get the full story. The OP is misleading.
You are being too kind the OP is lying. No one was denied his/her right to vote.

So what?

Err, what so what? YOu didn't answer the question, so...what are you talking about?

Sorry, that can't work. TOo many lefties have done shit like that, then walked it back when I crushed them.

Well if you look a little further you might find out that the Org is a Super Pak of Dark Money from the 501 527 bunch who are hardly nonpartisan. Someone call it round up the slaves, which I found racist but found out it was a Blk guy I knew from work. He said that why he was voting his way not their way. Well what ever turn ya on. Bros can be axxholes when they want.View attachment 223245

Were they told by any authority they could not vote? No. They were told they could not use the transportation provided by a suspect organization. Your claim that they were denied their right to vote is a blatant lie. Provining to all those who see your claim, your low moral character, ethical depravity and willingness to approve criminality.

That's the game though, right?

Stop the bus and say "oh no, we weren't preventing you from voting. We were just looking out for your well being."

You may be fooled by that rather obvious tactic or think it to be clever, but everyone sees it for what it is.
Loser cuntery.

Then it wouldn't matter to you if they were paid for their vote? Typical leftist mind set.
They may cast their vote. They have not been ordered not to vote. Your what so what? YOu didn't answer the question, so...what are you talking about?

What a stupid idiot you are each state has laws governing influencing voters. A political organization providing anything to potential voters is illegal in many if not all states. You want to go back to the days of Tammany Hall and provide voters drinks and cash in return for their votes? Typical criminal desire from you and those of your ilk.

Err, what so what? YOu didn't answer the question, so...what are you talking about?

Were they told by any authority they could not vote? No. They were told they could not use the transportation provided by a suspect organization. Your claim that they were denied their right to vote is a blatant lie. Provining to all those who see your claim, your low moral character, ethical depravity and willingness to approve criminality.

Stop the bus and say "oh no, we weren't preventing you from voting. We were just looking out for your well being."

You may be fooled by that rather obvious tactic or think it to be clever, but everyone sees it for what it is.
Loser cuntery.

WHY?????

Dp-6xcQXcAMnS4L.jpg

Rachel Maddow just finished a segment on this story. Republicans are evil. Voter suppression is evil.
rachel maddow?....so you believe a talking head?...

Yes, I believe Rachel Maddow when she reports and provides documented/video PROOF for me to hear and see.
im more shocked you can sit there and watch that show.....all those people hannity,rush,that jerk that comes on after rachel....what a waste of time....

lakota when i moved here to Nevada, about a year in i got a card from the registrar of voters saying you will be dropped if you havent voted in the last i think it was 5 years unless you send this card back saying you want to stay on or calling the number on the card....so i guess 90,000 did not reply.....

lakota when i moved here to Nevada, about a year in i got a card from the registrar of voters saying you will be dropped if you havent voted in the last i think it was 5 years unless you send this card back saying you want to stay on or calling the number on the card....so i guess 90,000 did not reply.....
Another intelligent reply from lakota.....

Nope. I did not say that. DId you see that? If so, seek medical attention.

Then why is it relevant?

There are reasons that partisan groups pretend to be NON-partisan. There are different rules and sometimes tax implications, not to mention that better PR, of pretending to be just helpful, instead of trying to advance your agenda.

And that is called lying.

AND, if they succeed in getting more of their vote out, because of operating under false pretenses, it could make a difference in the elections, and thus national policy.

That is very relevant to everything.

You have proved your partisanship. What you have described is voter suppression.

NOpe. It is the government not helping a partisan get out the vote operation.

If it was a republican get out the vote operation, you would be able to see it.
I have no issue with either party trying to get out the vote

It is Republicans trying to suppress it....especially among blacks

So, you say NOW, when it is a dem organization caught doing so.

But, you've demonstrated how completely dishonest you are in the past, so, your words have no meaning.

My point stands. You claim that this is voter suppression is a vile lie.

That's the definition of partisan. Don't act like it is not.

And sure. Obviously. Just insert the word "not" at the beginning of the definition and you have how a vote, or a group of votes would be "not" partisan.

It is very odd that you have to have this explained to you.

So, one more time...is voting a partisan act in and of itself?

If depends on the voter. When I vote, it certainly is.

I am a partisan voter, for one example.
I am a nonpartisan voter

And I’m an immortal time lord flying my Tardis through space and time

I have voted for both parties for President
Same thing for Governor, Congressmen, Senator and local candidates

Can you say the same?

But you've been caught is lies many times before, so, we have no way of knowing if that it true.

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

Your denial of their partisanship is insanely dishonest.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.
You don’t understand what partisanship is

They do not pay people to vote, they do not tell them who to vote for
They can vote for whoever they like

It’s just you who doesn’t want black people voting

Sure, they just HAPPEN to target the group that is most strongly loyal to the Democratic Party, while patterning their name after a far left racist group.

9b7.jpg

Doesn’t matter.
As long as you are not trying to influence their vote, it is not partisan

Trying to prevent them from voting...IS partisan

Yes, it is. The intent of Black Votes Matters is not to get black votes to the polls, but democratic votes to the polls.

And the county government should not be involved in partisan politics.

That's the definition of partisan. Don't act like it is not.

And sure. Obviously. Just insert the word "not" at the beginning of the definition and you have how a vote, or a group of votes would be "not" partisan.

It is very odd that you have to have this explained to you.

So, one more time...is voting a partisan act in and of itself?

If depends on the voter. When I vote, it certainly is.

I am a partisan voter, for one example.
I am a nonpartisan voter

1rqnfw.jpg

1b8toh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

005.jpg

I have never voted a straight ticket

I have voted for both parties for President
Same thing for Governor, Congressmen, Senator and local candidates

Can you say the same?

1. Even if true, which we have no reason to trust what you say, having caught you in many lies before, that does not mean you are not partisan, now. I have often commented on how you have degenerated.

2. I am not claiming to be non partisan. I am certainly partisan and I would be a liar is I said otherwise. Indeed, considering my strong stance on the issues, and my ideological bent, not to mention my support for the President, it would be utterly absurd to claim to be partisan.

FOr the same reasons, (only replace support with oppose) it is utterly absurd for you to claim not to be partisan.

Oh, and as to your lie, not how that undermines your credibility above.

There are reasons that partisan groups pretend to be NON-partisan. There are different rules and sometimes tax implications, not to mention that better PR, of pretending to be just helpful, instead of trying to advance your agenda.

And that is called lying.

AND, if they succeed in getting more of their vote out, because of operating under false pretenses, it could make a difference in the elections, and thus national policy.

That is very relevant to everything.

More people voting should always be a good thing, even if they follow a different sheepherder than you do

There is nothing inherently good about higher voter participation.

If a person is to lazy to get to the polls, they are probably too lazy to educate themselves on the issues.

I have no problem with people like you voting, why should you care?

Cute. My point stands. There is nothing inherently good about higher voter participation.

I disagree, higher voter participation shows a higher layer of involvement and taking personal responsibility.

10 minutes out of your day, and they give you cookies too? I'm not impressed.

If people are unmotivated to vote, we don't need them.

Why are you too much of a pussy to answer a simple question?

Of course it is nonpartisan

If they kicked anyone off the bus who intended to vote Republican it would be partisan

You don’t think black people are capable of deciding who they want to vote for?
I never realized you were so racist

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

Your denial of their partisanship is insanely dishonest.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.

^What a loser.

When you can show us that Republicans were not offered a ride as well, then you will have a point.

No, when YOU can show that the country has worked with the republicans to get republican votes to the polls, you will have a point.

Don't ask me to prove a negative. YOu are smart enough to know that is bullshit.

“We knew it was an intimidation tactic,” Black Voters Matter co-founder LaTosha Brown said.

Dozens of black senior citizens in rural Georgia were ordered off a bus bound for the polls after county officials said the event constituted prohibited “political activity.”

A Jefferson County clerk reportedly told staff members from the Leisure Center in Louisville on Monday ― the first day of in-person early voting in Georgia ― that roughly 40 black people couldn’t take part in the trip after receiving a complaint from an unnamed caller.

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter, which is embarking on a bus tour across several southern states with the goal of urging black people to vote. The caller said the bus, which was painted with the words “The South is Rising Tour,” should not be allowed to bring people to the polls, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

Evil. Really evil to discourage dozens of black senior citizens from voting. Evil.

Shitstain.....you are a liar......here....the important part you left out...democrats, cheating again....breaking the rules...again...

Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls | HuffPost

Jefferson County Administrator Adam Brett said the trip, set to depart from a county-run senior center, was political and therefore violated guidelines imposed on county-sponsored events, the AJC reported.

Although Black Voters Matter is a nonpartisan organization, Jefferson County Democratic Party Chairwoman Diane Evans helped organize the event.

Officials “felt uncomfortable with allowing senior center patrons to leave the facility in a bus with an unknown third party,” Brett told the AJC. “No seniors at the Jefferson County senior center were denied their right to vote.”

The Democratic arty working hand in hand with the non-partisan group, BLack Votes Matter?

curiouser and curiouser.

View attachment 223233

So what?

Are you asserting these voters were somehow invalid?

YOu are asking if I asserted something? Do you see me asserting that?

If you do see that, then seek medical attention.

Then what is the partisan angle you're pushing? Somehow, in your mind, partisanship has rendered these voters not valid and undeserving of a ride to the polls as a result.

I've been completely clear about my points.

Black Lives Matters is obviously a partisan organization, and the County should not cooperate with partisan activities.

Loser cuntery.

How many nurses were going with the bus?

Shitstain.....you are a liar......here....the important part you left out...democrats, cheating again....breaking the rules...again...

Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls | HuffPost

Jefferson County Administrator Adam Brett said the trip, set to depart from a county-run senior center, was political and therefore violated guidelines imposed on county-sponsored events, the AJC reported.

Although Black Voters Matter is a nonpartisan organization, Jefferson County Democratic Party Chairwoman Diane Evans helped organize the event.

Officials “felt uncomfortable with allowing senior center patrons to leave the facility in a bus with an unknown third party,” Brett told the AJC. “No seniors at the Jefferson County senior center were denied their right to vote.”

The Democratic arty working hand in hand with the non-partisan group, BLack Votes Matter?

curiouser and curiouser.

View attachment 223233

So what?

Are you asserting these voters were somehow invalid?

YOu are asking if I asserted something? Do you see me asserting that?

If you do see that, then seek medical attention.

Then what is the partisan angle you're pushing? Somehow, in your mind, partisanship has rendered these voters not valid and undeserving of a ride to the polls as a result.

I've been completely clear about my points.

Black Lives Matters is obviously a partisan organization, and the County should not cooperate with partisan activities.
It is Black Votes Matter

It is dedicated to empowering blacks in Georgia

Forum List

Back