Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

Why is this a bad thing, not that it seems that it happened.

So, what you are saying is that if someone is being driven to the polling place by a partisan they do not deserve to vote?
Nope. I did not say that. DId you see that? If so, seek medical attention.

Then why is it relevant?

There are reasons that partisan groups pretend to be NON-partisan. There are different rules and sometimes tax implications, not to mention that better PR, of pretending to be just helpful, instead of trying to advance your agenda.

And that is called lying.

AND, if they succeed in getting more of their vote out, because of operating under false pretenses, it could make a difference in the elections, and thus national policy.

That is very relevant to everything.

More people voting should always be a good thing, even if they follow a different sheepherder than you do

There is nothing inherently good about higher voter participation.

If a person is to lazy to get to the polls, they are probably too lazy to educate themselves on the issues.

I have no problem with people like you voting, why should you care?

You mean BLACK VOTES MATTER is going to risk being overrun by the vast majority of seniors who are actually white?

LOL

Sure moron.

The fact that they claim to be “non-partisan” like it excuses the racial angle or like the racial angle no longer even matters proves that every single person on the bus going to vote was black.

Otherwise the whole story about black seniors being forced off the bus wouldn’t just be about black seniors.

Again I prove that I can easily inform the majority of this forum by simply analyzing the details in a slightly more than elementary manner.

Please provide the evidence that the vast majority of seniors at the Jefferson County Leisure Center are white and were left off the bus.
Black seniors are a tiny minority of the senior population. Look up the demographics some time.

Every senior center has tons of white people.

Once again, please provide the evidence that the vast majority of seniors at the Jefferson County Leisure Center are white and were left off the bus.

Some senior centers have tons of white people others have none, all depends on the location
Black people as a whole are only 13% of the population. Black seniors are far less than that as a percentage of seniors and they are the biggest minority group of seniors.

White seniors make up the majority in every senior center.

It is like you don’t understand that this country was 90% white when these people were young or something....

Why are you too much of a pussy to answer a simple question?

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?
The better question is:
Do you believe that blocking registered voters from voting is voter supression?

Voters have a right to vote. How they arrive at their polling place is irrelevant.

Using government funds, to get the voters there, using an organization that claims to be non-partisan but is completely partisan, is relevant.

Not to mention the always important factor of calling out libs on their bullshit.

What "govt funds"?
Can you show us that no republican voters were permitted on the bus?

1. It's a government facility. The residents would have to be gotten ready for the trip, not a minor issue. That's paid government employees and equipment being used. And I want to know who paid for that bus.

2. A group of voters does not have to be 100% biased to be biased, and thus partisan.

That does not pass the laugh test. You are the one who is partisan. You talk about things you have no clue about. Who paid for the bus is none of your business.

You are 110% biased so you are partisan.

Of course I am partisan. I don't deny that. Denying it when it is obvious is not only a lie, but an insult to the intelligence of the people you are lying to.

And of course, Black Votes Matters is partisan as well. And not only are they liars, but when they tell you that they are non partisan, they are also telling you that they think you are enough of a moron to believe it.

And if they want the cooperation of the country government, then who pays for that bus is relevant.

Using government funds, to get the voters there,

using an organization that claims to be non-partisan but is completely partisan, is relevant.

So, what you are saying is that if someone is being driven to the polling place by a partisan they do not deserve to vote?

Then why is it relevant?

There are reasons that partisan groups pretend to be NON-partisan. There are different rules and sometimes tax implications, not to mention that better PR, of pretending to be just helpful, instead of trying to advance your agenda.

AND, if they succeed in getting more of their vote out, because of operating under false pretenses, it could make a difference in the elections, and thus national policy.

You have proved your partisanship. What you have described is voter suppression.

NOpe. It is the government not helping a partisan get out the vote operation.

If it was a republican get out the vote operation, you would be able to see it.

Then why is it relevant?

More people voting should always be a good thing, even if they follow a different sheepherder than you do

If a person is to lazy to get to the polls, they are probably too lazy to educate themselves on the issues.

Some people are unable to get to the polls. Officials should go to these types of voters so they can vote.

Perhaps. That of course, is not what was happening here.

Then why is it relevant?

Some people are unable to get to the polls. Officials should go to these types of voters so they can vote.
sure, let's ask them if they know how to vote. See, what I don't want to see is someone assisting them to vote. hmmm that's illegal right?

ANd if they are dishonest enough to claim to be non -partisan, when they call themselves, Black Votes Matters,

then I don't trust them at all. They are asshole liars.

Then why is it relevant?

You have proved your partisanship. What you have described is voter suppression.

NOpe. It is the government not helping a partisan get out the vote operation.

If it was a republican get out the vote operation, you would be able to see it.
I have no issue with either party trying to get out the vote

It is Republicans trying to suppress it....especially among blacks

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?

Of course it is nonpartisan

If they kicked anyone off the bus who intended to vote Republican it would be partisan

You don’t think black people are capable of deciding who they want to vote for?
I never realized you were so racist

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

Your denial of their partisanship is insanely dishonest.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.
You don’t understand what partisanship is

They do not pay people to vote, they do not tell them who to vote for
They can vote for whoever they like

It’s just you who doesn’t want black people voting

Sure, they just HAPPEN to target the group that is most strongly loyal to the Democratic Party, while patterning their name after a far left racist group.

9b7.jpg

So, based upon this definition of partisan, is there any vote that is not partisan?

That's the definition of partisan. Don't act like it is not.

And sure. Obviously. Just insert the word "not" at the beginning of the definition and you have how a vote, or a group of votes would be "not" partisan.

It is very odd that you have to have this explained to you.

So, one more time...is voting a partisan act in and of itself?

If depends on the voter. When I vote, it certainly is.

I am a partisan voter, for one example.
I am a nonpartisan voter

And I’m an immortal time lord flying my Tardis through space and time

I have voted for both parties for President
Same thing for Governor, Congressmen, Senator and local candidates

Can you say the same?

If they kicked anyone off the bus who intended to vote Republican it would be partisan

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.
You don’t understand what partisanship is

They do not pay people to vote, they do not tell them who to vote for
They can vote for whoever they like

It’s just you who doesn’t want black people voting

Sure, they just HAPPEN to target the group that is most strongly loyal to the Democratic Party, while patterning their name after a far left racist group.

9b7.jpg

Doesn’t matter.
As long as you are not trying to influence their vote, it is not partisan

Trying to prevent them from voting...IS partisan

So, based upon this definition of partisan, is there any vote that is not partisan?

And sure. Obviously. Just insert the word "not" at the beginning of the definition and you have how a vote, or a group of votes would be "not" partisan.

I am a nonpartisan voter

And I’m an immortal time lord flying my Tardis through space and time

Your post, I find, about 7.5 times more believable than his.

I am a nonpartisan voter

1rqnfw.jpg

1b8toh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

005.jpg

I have never voted a straight ticket

I have voted for both parties for President
Same thing for Governor, Congressmen, Senator and local candidates

Can you say the same?

So quit fucking whining and raise some funds to take old white Republicans to vote, loser.

There's nothing stopping you from doing the same thing.
You mean besides the media claiming he is creating a klan rally and subsequently getting him fired for his job?
When have you folks cared about what the media does??

And no one would claim it was a klan rally unless the klan declared it a rally....but that is a personal problem if that is your fear....
No one claimed unite the right was a klan rally except the media.

No one in the Tea Party claimed that they were starting a klan rally, but that didn’t stop MSNBC and CNN and the NAACP and the Democratic members of Congress from claiming they were simply because they believe white voices and white votes DON’T matter.

If every white person had a healthy self esteem and a healthy sense of pride in their culture and ancestry there would not be a Democratic Party for black people to vote for. That is why EVERYONE on the modern left seeks to restrict and prevent the right of assembly and the freedom of association for white people.

There were some actual white supremacist behind the Unite The Right rally.

They falsely advertised the rally as being about historical statues, and thus managed to get a lot of people to turn out.

Which is WHY you have good reason to think that they were not any White Supremacist there. Because the White Supremacists lied, and the vast majority of those that showed up, were not them.

Other than that, your post is right on.
Nonsense.

The guy who removed the statue is a black racist piece of shit who gained power in the Democratic Party to be deputy mayor of Charlottesville.

Who cares if “white supremacists” show up or not, they were also right about the statues.

I will take Richard Spencer any day over any Democrat because Democrats are a political party entirely comprised of anti-white racists.

When Nancy Pelosi’s grandson wants to be brown because he doesn’t see a future for white people in the country with the most white people in the world it is just time for the right to shut the fuck up and allow white nationalists to save what is left of white America.

Nothing I said was a defense of the racist assholes removing the statues or the marxist brown shirts who showed up to riot.

Then why is it relevant?

Cute. My point stands. There is nothing inherently good about higher voter participation.

Then why is it relevant?

Cute. My point stands. There is nothing inherently good about higher voter participation.

I disagree, higher voter participation shows a higher layer of involvement and taking personal responsibility.

Using government funds, to get the voters there,

using an organization that claims to be non-partisan but is completely partisan, is relevant.

No doubt. I think mass transit should be free when voting.
I think there should be a national election day -- held on a weekend -- to insure we get as much voter participation as possible ----- but then again, I am not a conservative, so the thought of more people voting doesn't frighten me like it does conservatives...no matter what lip service they pay to that idea..

Or simply make it a national holiday.

Why would it be partisan?
You don’t think blacks vote independently?

^What a loser.

When you can show us that Republicans were not offered a ride as well, then you will have a point.

“We knew it was an intimidation tactic,” Black Voters Matter co-founder LaTosha Brown said.

Dozens of black senior citizens in rural Georgia were ordered off a bus bound for the polls after county officials said the event constituted prohibited “political activity.”

A Jefferson County clerk reportedly told staff members from the Leisure Center in Louisville on Monday ― the first day of in-person early voting in Georgia ― that roughly 40 black people couldn’t take part in the trip after receiving a complaint from an unnamed caller.

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter, which is embarking on a bus tour across several southern states with the goal of urging black people to vote. The caller said the bus, which was painted with the words “The South is Rising Tour,” should not be allowed to bring people to the polls, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

Evil. Really evil to discourage dozens of black senior citizens from voting. Evil.

Shitstain.....you are a liar......here....the important part you left out...democrats, cheating again....breaking the rules...again...

Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls | HuffPost

Jefferson County Administrator Adam Brett said the trip, set to depart from a county-run senior center, was political and therefore violated guidelines imposed on county-sponsored events, the AJC reported.

Although Black Voters Matter is a nonpartisan organization, Jefferson County Democratic Party Chairwoman Diane Evans helped organize the event.

Officials “felt uncomfortable with allowing senior center patrons to leave the facility in a bus with an unknown third party,” Brett told the AJC. “No seniors at the Jefferson County senior center were denied their right to vote.”

The Democratic arty working hand in hand with the non-partisan group, BLack Votes Matter?

curiouser and curiouser.

View attachment 223233

So what?

Are you asserting these voters were somehow invalid?

YOu are asking if I asserted something? Do you see me asserting that?

If you do see that, then seek medical attention.

Then what is the partisan angle you're pushing? Somehow, in your mind, partisanship has rendered these voters not valid and undeserving of a ride to the polls as a result.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back