George Zimmerman's bloody head

You really gonna fall on the sword of that lie huh?

The thing is in the Court's hands now dude, these facts will come out.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

Unlike RWers, I have a problem with state sanctioned killing of human beings. In any case, this particular crime doesn't rise to the level of a death penalty IMHO.

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

I say he's a good looking guy.

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

Unlike RWers, I have a problem with state sanctioned killing of human beings. In any case, this particular crime doesn't rise to the level of a death penalty IMHO.

But you have no problem with vigilante lynch mobs....? Fucking leftwing hypocrites!
:mad:

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

What say you?

I say he's a good looking guy.

You racist

201200004452_0.jpg

What say you?

You hate him because he's hispanic, don't you racist?

201200004452_0.jpg

What say you?

Looks like hes lost weight for sure.

Oh well...a guy can only dream. Right?

Your dream will really be crushed if he cops to manslaughter, and walks in 5.
I can make a couple of phone calls and have a good night's rest if that happens.
Muahahahahahahahaha......!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KissMy said:
Hi, you have received -166 reputation points from KissMy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Criminal Thug

Regards,
KissMy

Note: This is an automated message.

201200004452_0.jpg

What say you?
Check out this butthurt radical RW response...
The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -569 reputation points from The Infidel.

Comment:
You hate him because he\'s hispanic.... don\'t you racist?

Regards,
The Infidel

:lol: lol

201200004452_0.jpg

What say you?
The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -569 reputation points from The Infidel.

Comment:
You hate him because he\'s hispanic.... don\'t you racist?

Regards,
The Infidel

Another RW Palooka joins the fray...
kwc57 said:
Hi, you have received -282 reputation points from kwc57.

Comment:
Here\'s some more for being the racist you are.

Regards,
kwc57

ROTFLMBAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

201200004452_0.jpg

What say you?
kwc57 said:

Comment:

Regards,
kwc57

More poutrage...
261173_163823300360970_7307571_n.jpg
Barry44sucks said:
Hi, you have received -84 reputation points from Barry44sucks.

Comment:
Moronic Thread.

Regards,
Barry44sucks

loling :lol:

201200004452_0.jpg

What say you?
kwc57 said:

Comment:

Regards,
kwc57

That's right racist. Every time you post racist shit, you can expect more.

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

<snip>

Jorge Rodriguez, Zimmerman's next-door neighbor, told Reuters that when he saw Zimmerman the day after the incident, "he had two big, butterfly bandages on the back of his head, and another big bandage...on the bridge of his nose." He was talking to a police detective in his driveway.
Rodriguez's wife Audria also said she saw the bandages and a third neighbor, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, agreed with the Rodriguez couple's account. "I saw two bandages on the back of his head, and his nose was all swollen up," said the witness, who had watched from a nearby second-floor window.

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

<snip>

Jorge Rodriguez, Zimmerman's next-door neighbor, told Reuters that when he saw Zimmerman the day after the incident, "he had two big, butterfly bandages on the back of his head, and another big bandage...on the bridge of his nose." He was talking to a police detective in his driveway.
Rodriguez's wife Audria also said she saw the bandages and a third neighbor, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, agreed with the Rodriguez couple's account. "I saw two bandages on the back of his head, and his nose was all swollen up," said the witness, who had watched from a nearby second-floor window.

Sure if I had just shot an unarmed boy i would be wearning a neck brace and have someone pushing me around in a wheelchair but they do have photos of Zimmerman after the shooting.

Forum List

Back