George Zimmerman's bloody head

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

<snip>

Jorge Rodriguez, Zimmerman's next-door neighbor, told Reuters that when he saw Zimmerman the day after the incident, "he had two big, butterfly bandages on the back of his head, and another big bandage...on the bridge of his nose." He was talking to a police detective in his driveway.
Rodriguez's wife Audria also said she saw the bandages and a third neighbor, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, agreed with the Rodriguez couple's account. "I saw two bandages on the back of his head, and his nose was all swollen up," said the witness, who had watched from a nearby second-floor window.

That's all fine and dandy. I can run into a wall and reverse head butt myself on the pavement too. I'm smarter than that but the name " Zimmerman" wouldn't allow him to place a drop gun on Mr. Hoodie. A P.O.S. .25 would have cost him $50. Whaaaaaaaa ! My muuuuuuuuuuneeeeee !

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

<snip>

Jorge Rodriguez, Zimmerman's next-door neighbor, told Reuters that when he saw Zimmerman the day after the incident, "he had two big, butterfly bandages on the back of his head, and another big bandage...on the bridge of his nose." He was talking to a police detective in his driveway.
Rodriguez's wife Audria also said she saw the bandages and a third neighbor, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, agreed with the Rodriguez couple's account. "I saw two bandages on the back of his head, and his nose was all swollen up," said the witness, who had watched from a nearby second-floor window.

Bandages. Ok...and?

If someone was coming at me with a gun, I'd try to get some licks in too. I don't see where it helps Zimmermann, unless he can prove that, despite having a gun and going after a supposed miscreant, he didn't have it out. :doubt:

More evidence to support Zimmerman's self defense claim. He might not even need to use the "stand your ground" law. This could be a situation where regular self defense applies.

Of course what's going to really matter..... the police photos, EMT reports, autopsy, eye witness accounts, and a fair judge. If all of those things work in his favor there won't be a trial. He'll have immunity. From what I heard yesterday, that also applies to a civil lawsuit.

<snip>

This information is about as useless as all the other information any of us have from this case. Until it is determined which of the two was the aggressor, we can't come to any kind of conclusion. If Zimmerman cornered Martin, and then Martin fought out of fear, then you cannot excuse Zimmerman's action as self-defense. On the other hand, if Martin did attack Zimmerman as Zimmerman has suggested, then it's a completely different story. I know what I believe, but what I believe may not be right, so I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Unfortunately, due to the lack of any decent witnesses to the entire event, I'm not certain we will ever know for certain what transpired.

The police report says Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head. Witnesses said they say that African on top of Zimmerman, beating him. When Liberals enter the room, the quality of conversation goes into the toilet and we're reduced to debating with Liberals whether Zimmerman was hurt.

The police report says Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head. Witnesses said they say that African on top of Zimmerman, beating him. When Liberals enter the room, the quality of conversation goes into the toilet and we're reduced to debating with Liberals whether Zimmerman was hurt.

Nevermind.

Lol, the libtards are in full throat again, it seems.

Dumbasses, the medical records and video and neighbors testimony is obviously not faked and prove that Zummerman was assaulted PRIOR to him drawing his gun, obviously.

WTHF are you people smoking?

This information is about as useless as all the other information any of us have from this case. Until it is determined which of the two was the aggressor, we can't come to any kind of conclusion. If Zimmerman cornered Martin, and then Martin fought out of fear, then you cannot excuse Zimmerman's action as self-defense. On the other hand, if Martin did attack Zimmerman as Zimmerman has suggested, then it's a completely different story. I know what I believe, but what I believe may not be right, so I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Unfortunately, due to the lack of any decent witnesses to the entire event, I'm not certain we will ever know for certain what transpired.

If you're smart enough to form complete sentences, you're smart enough to be able to come up with better ideas than the shit spilling from your keyboard. The shooting did not happen in a corner, and 6'3" Trayvon could easily have outran the fat Zimmerman, not to mention that Trayvon had plenty of time to be a half mile away, or to his much closer home, before the shooting happened. Zimmerman didn't "suggest" he was attacked, he said he was attacked. And, all the evidence supports him.

I know beyond a reasonable doubt what happened. Zimmerman caught the thug casing the neighborhood, so he called police. The thug caught Zimmerman watching him, so he assaulted Zimmerman. And, Zimmerman shot in self-defense.

Last edited:
We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

Last edited:
We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

But but but he wasn't in danger at any point in time!

Oh snap, those pictures make a lot of people look intentionally dishonest

like.......... at the most 2 stitches. He killed a person over 2 stitches...

You have no idea whether it was zero stitches or 40. I don't think that's really the point. If someone is banging your head against the pavement and you're yelling for help like crazy, your life is in danger. Stop blaming the victim.

Forum List

Back