George Zimmerman is in court again!

Zimmerman is another former Obama supporter who learned the truth first hand what scum Democrats and their pet media and govt. employees are. Their core base here peddling fake news is of course happy to be known as vermin, too.
BS

It's a fact; your heroes failed at trying to railroad an innocent man, and your ilk still harass him same as your stupid' Resistance' rubbish against Trump beating your crooked sociopathic hag of a traitor in 2016; you scum just can't stand not getting your way on anything, you're nothing but a bunch of psycho amoral brats.

These are the private eyes allegations. The article clearly states that. No where does it say that was submitted

So a Private Investigator is going to file a criminal stalking complaint and not provide evidence that the stalking occurred? Not buying it.

Yes the proof was turned over to investigators who then acted on the charges.

"Between Dec. 16 and Dec. 25, Sheriff's investigators said Zimmerman sent Warren 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails."

George Zimmerman accused of stalking investigator

.>>>>
That's what he said to the police. It doesn't state that he turned over any documents that supported it.

He's a right wing hero. They love him. They want to do what he did.

...and the filthy ass thug that he shot in self defense is a hero of the Moon Bats. You know, Obama's son.
I have more sympathy and respect for Trayvon than I do for Zimmerman

The jury found that the asshole attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman acted in self defense.

How can you have any respect for a shithead that got kicked out out school and then attacked someone?

Zimmerman is hardly the poster child for anything but Trayvon was a real piece of racist shit and he paid for his stupidity.

That's what he said to the police. It doesn't state that he turned over any documents that supported it.

"Between Dec. 16 and Dec. 25, Sheriff's investigators said Zimmerman sent Warren 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails."

The police have and confirmed the proof you said didn't exist. You said and I quote: "There is no proof of any of this P.I."s accusations."

False, the police have the proof of the allegations and that was the basis of charges being filed.

.>>>>

LOl now Zimmerman’s the one being stalked, and he’s butthurt about it. Let’s hope it ends for him the way it ended for the kid that he stalked.

Eyewitness John Good Testimony:
"So I open my door. It was a black man with a black hoodie on top of the other, either a white guy or now I found out I think it was a Hispanic guy with a red sweatshirt on the ground yelling out help! And I tried to tell them, get out of here, you know, stop or whatever, and then one guy on top in the black hoodie was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy kind of MMA [mixed martial arts]-style."

The police have and confirmed the proof you said didn't exist. You said and I quote: "There is no proof of any of this P.I."s accusations."

False, the police have the proof of the allegations and that was the basis of charges being filed.

.>>>>

thank you worldwatcher . zimmerman is the thug and phsycopath threatening people the way he does. he have his day in court again soon. jail will be seeing that guy soon.

.>>>>

thank you worldwatcher . zimmerman is the thug and phsycopath threatening people the way he does. he have his day in court again soon. jail will be seeing that guy soon.
“He have his day”.? The sherif investigation is only reporting what the P.I? States. To what happened.

He's not entitled to know the names of witnesses against him. When did that happen?

thats what the judge said!
The article never stated that.[/QUOTE

read again. the judge rejected zimmermans request for that info. it is in sevral articles including this one. which means the court is saying he is not intitled to it.
I did read it. You are mis stating the facts.

.>>>>
There isnt. The police are reporting the statements of the case.

LOl now Zimmerman’s the one being stalked, and he’s butthurt about it. Let’s hope it ends for him the way it ended for the kid that he stalked.

"So I open my door. It was a black man with a black hoodie on top of the other, either a white guy or now I found out I think it was a Hispanic guy with a red sweatshirt on the ground yelling out help! And I tried to tell them, get out of here, you know, stop or whatever, and then one guy on top in the black hoodie was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy kind of MMA [mixed martial arts]-style."
haha... yeah... the little pussy felt tough with his gun, started some static, and got his ass whooped... should have ended right there... but, the little pussy had his gun, after all...

haha... yeah... the little pussy felt tough with his gun, started some static, and got his ass whooped... should have ended right there... but, the little pussy had his gun, after all...

Took out the trash.

Took out the trash.
He committed suicide? wow, didn't know that....

Took out the trash.

Yeah, beating on an armed man can be suicidal.

Took out the trash.

Yeah, beating on an armed man can be suicidal.
Indeed! I hope no little armed pussy starts a fight with me.

You don't have a clue as to what “stalking” is. I do, so let me 'splain it to you.

Zimmerman did not stalk Martin, he merely followed him for a brief time. Stalking is a crime, whereas following someone is not. Those who use the word “stalking” do not know the legal definition of the word. Here is the Florida Statute pertaining to stalking:

Florida Statute 784.084

(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(3) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury of the person, or the person’s child, sibling, spouse, parent, or dependent, commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(NOTE: Emphasis my own.)

Chapter 784 Section 048 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

Stalking involves “repeatedly” following an individual and since Martin and Zimmerman had no interactions prior to that fatal night the anti-stalking statute is not applicable. Further, to be guilty of stalking one must not only follow another person repeatedly but must do so “maliciously.” The word “maliciously” means “having or showing a desire to cause harm to someone.” Therefore, in order for Zimmerman to be convicted of stalking, it must be shown that he repeatedly followed Martin with the intent to harm him and there is no evidence to support such a charge. Stalking someone is illegal but briefly following someone as Zimmerman did is legal.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman followed Martin for any reason other than his concern for the safety of his neighborhood. If Zimmerman followed Martin with the intent to kill him - as some Zimmerman haters have suggested - I question why he didn't fire his weapon until after he had been knocked to the ground and pummeled. The allegation that Zimmerman followed Martin for the purpose of killing him is contrary to all the evidence of record and is totally inconsistent with Zimmerman's entire history which shows he went out of his way to help Black men, women and children.

Zimmerman did nothing which could possibly be construed as stalking as that term is defined by law. Following someone is not stalking him. In this country, if you deck someone just because he is following you (as Zimmerman was following Martin) you can expect to go to jail. You don't get to pummel someone just because you don't like what they're doing.

PS: For an analysis of “stalking” as it pertains to Zimmerman's conduct go to the following site and check out permalink #26.

No problem with Stalking

Based on the law and the evidence the only crime committed that night was by Trayvon Martin. The evidence shows that Martin cold-cocked Zimmerman then straddled him while he pummeled his head against the concrete. Zimmerman was no physical match for the younger, stronger Martin and was apparently unable to defend himself. It was only after Zimmerman had already received injuries and had called for help that he used deadly force against Martin. A jury who admitted they tried to find something – anything – to convict Zimmerman could find no evidence of wrongdoing.

I want to remind you and others that in order to find George Zimmerman not guilty, the jury had to make two specific determinations: (1) That a reasonably prudent person in the same situation would have believed the use of deadly force was necessary to avoid death or serious bodily injury; and (2) Zimmerman did nothing which would have justified Martin's attack upon him. In other words, to find Zimmerman not guilty they had to conclude that Martin was guilty of a crime. In the final analysis, it is a very good thing that Zimmerman (the victim) was armed and Martin (the criminal aggressor) was not.

Question: just what did George Zimmerman do to Martin that would have given Martin just cause to shoot him?

Please don't say “he followed him” because following someone is not a crime, and the words “I shot him because he was following me” is not a legal defense; rather it is a complete and irrefutable confession to the crime of murder. And please don't use the word “stalking.” Following someone for a brief period EXACTLY as Zimmerman followed Martin that night is not “stalking” as that crime is defined by Florida Statute.

Forum List

Back