George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

No thanks, it's already done with you all calling the poor dead kid a thug. The focus should be on Zimmerman and all his violence since he killed Trayvon.

Says the jury may have gotten this one wrong.

I disagree with you, sweetness. I think that justice was served, but Tayvon should not be disrespected like he is.

RIP.

No thanks, it's already done with you all calling the poor dead kid a thug. The focus should be on Zimmerman and all his violence since he killed Trayvon.

Says the jury may have gotten this one wrong.
The kid was a thug and you are an insecure ditz.

Some things cannot be plainer. Stop looking for validation on the internet ffs!

Well I think that there was no thuggish behavior and his parents heard him screaming for help on the 911 tape throughout that trial. He deserves more respect than Zimmerman gets around here.

Well I think that there was no thuggish behavior and his parents heard him screaming for help on the 911 tape throughout that trial. He deserves more respect than Zimmerman gets around here.

I heard that, I really, honestly believe that the voice on the tape was Zimmerman. God bless his parents -- they wanted to believe that this wasn't Tayvon's fault.

I watched the whole trial too and you're right, God bless his parents for having to listen to their child crying for help just before he died.

I disagree with you that it was the pig crying for help.

I watched the whole trial too and you're right, God bless his parents for having to listen to their child crying for help just before he died.

Pig or thug, whatever. It was a thug/pig attacking a neighborhood watchman. That was pretty obvious.

The reason I say that, was the testimony of the gentleman who actually witnessed the fight. He observed Martin on top of Zim, inflicting most of the damage. The cries for help on the recording were unintelligible and even experts deemed those cries as inconclusive.

Pig or thug, whatever. It was a thug/pig attacking a neighborhood watchman. That was pretty obvious.

^^^ That's the key -- he attacked Zim and it cost him. Everything else is window dressing.

The reason I say that, was the testimony of the gentleman who actually witnessed the fight. He observed Martin on top of Zim, inflicting most of the damage. The cries for help on the recording were unintelligible and even experts deemed those cries as inconclusive.
I realize that is what you were thinking of but if Travon was hitting him as hard as the witness said he was hitting him, he would have had a lot more damage showing. Zimmerman had minimal damage done. Travon was trying to get that gun and yelling for help. It is the only thing that makes sense.

I realize that is what you were thinking of but if Travon was hitting him as hard as the witness said he was hitting him, he would have had a lot more damage showing. Zimmerman had minimal damage done. Travon was trying to get that gun and yelling for help. It is the only thing that makes sense.
We must have been looking at different trials. the one I saw was a wash. There was no case, especially as the witnesses came through.

Not really, I have been on the wrong end of some very bad ass-whippings and sometimes didn't even have a scratch afterwards. My son in law hit me clean in the head 8 or 9 times -- nothing. Unless I get it in the eye, you can't tell.

Not really, I have been on the wrong end of some very bad ass-whippings and sometimes didn't even have a scratch afterwards. My son in law hit me clean in the head 8 or 9 times -- nothing. Unless I get it in the eye, you can't tell.
Isn't that strange? Just getting Christmas stuff out of the storage room, I ended up with bruises all down my arms.

Isn't that strange? Just getting Christmas stuff out of the storage room, I ended up with bruises all down my arms.

Some people are like that -- I seldom get bruises, especially when I was younger. Plus I'm kind of dark skinned and I think that makes a difference.

I can't imagine how his parents felt, and that trial had to be a living hell for them. It is a pain that no one should ever endure.

I don't know if it was Trayvon crying or not, however his mother and father would.

I believe this was a bad situation that got out of control and someone paid with their life.

I don't think Zimmerman is a hero, I don't care for him, he would have been smart to disappear from the public eye. I never thought of him as bright.

I can't imagine how his parents felt, and that trial had to be a living hell for them. It is a pain that no one should ever endure.

I don't know if it was Trayvon crying or not, however his mother and father would.

I believe this was a bad situation that got out of control and someone paid with their life.

I don't think Zimmerman is a hero, I don't care for him, he would have been smart to disappear from the public eye. I never thought of him as bright.
Thank you for being reasonable. I'm just getting tired of the lame comments in this thread. :)

Thank you for being reasonable. I'm just getting tired of the lame comments in this thread. :)

I tire of the nuts at times. The parents in the death of a child, I give a lot of slack to. The have a lost that will never go away, I know this pain, I have a daughter that would have been 31 today and every rational thought goes out the window. So in death I believe politics and right and wrong are irrelevant and parents need space to grieve and prepare to go on. To have such a loss be so public goes beyond my imagination.

If Trayvon dared defend himself, the right wingers would be calling him a murderer and some white redneck would have killed him by now.
:lol: Rednecks are all talk...fat internet blowhards who are only rugged and tough while in the confines of their trailer or meth lab.

Said the lolberal troll in his parent's basement.

FU you pissant troll beyotch.

:lol:
^^^^See my point...another internet tough guy with a mean looking avatar....what a pussy!

Idiot doesn't even understand I agreed with him...just a stupid fucking hypocrite full of hate,

Your lack of clarity is not my responsibility, ya fuckin' jerk wad. Now get out of your folks' basement and get to bed, kid.
:lol: Your stupidity and knee jerk reactions are not my problem. You either believe in 2A or you don't. It applies to EVERYONE, not just your wetback hero. Hypocrite.

That's the problem.

People like that don't believe that the constitution and the amendments are for everyone.

Because Trayvon was a thug.
Define thug.

thug - an aggressive and violent young criminal
Aggressive.. all males with sufficient testosterone are aggressive.

Violent criminal? Puleze. Wannabe thug maybe, but even that's a stretch.

Fair point - wannabe thug. I stand corrected.
Why were you so adamant and felt so free and compelled to refer to Trayvon as a #thug?

Because that's what I think of violent thieving druggies. However, I have been corrected and the term I should have used is wannabe thug.

Forum List

Back