9 Teenagers Arrested Over Brutal Assault Of 3 U.S. Marines

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Non-story for the MSM. 🤔

San Clemente Mayor Chris Duncan announced that Orange County Sheriff’s Department had charged the teenagers, five of whom were accused of assault with a deadly weapon and the other four with misdemeanor assault and battery.
“They think they have the people they are looking for,” Duncan stated. “Not to say that there might not be a few others out there. They feel pretty confident that they have the main perpetrators. … They had some videotape that wasn’t readily available to the public that had a lot better images of the individuals involved.”
As many as 40 young people were involved when the three U.S. Marines near a California beach Saturday night were attacked in a horrific moment caught on now-viral video.
The Marines were enjoying time off from their service at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside at approximately 10 p.m. along the beach in San Clemente. One of the Marines, Hunter Antonino, said a piece of debris hit him in the face, prompting him to ask the group to stop lighting fireworks.
“They were lighting off fireworks, they were being belligerent and obnoxious and annoying other people, so I went up to them and told them to stop,” he recalled. Antonio said the group then followed the Marines as they returned to the pier, whereupon Antonio and another Marine informed the group that they were Marines so the group would leave them alone.
Instead, the group savagely attacked the Marines. One individual punched a Marine in the back, prompting the Marine to turn and charge at him, sparking the melee. Video shows two of the Marines lying in the fetal position on the ground as the group kicked them and hurled racial epithets at them. The Marines were kicked in the head and upper body.

The guys I knew who joined the Corps 30 years ago wouldn't have called any cops... They'd have preferred to handle it on their own.

Non-story for the MSM. 🤔

San Clemente Mayor Chris Duncan announced that Orange County Sheriff’s Department had charged the teenagers, five of whom were accused of assault with a deadly weapon and the other four with misdemeanor assault and battery.
“They think they have the people they are looking for,” Duncan stated. “Not to say that there might not be a few others out there. They feel pretty confident that they have the main perpetrators. … They had some videotape that wasn’t readily available to the public that had a lot better images of the individuals involved.”
As many as 40 young people were involved when the three U.S. Marines near a California beach Saturday night were attacked in a horrific moment caught on now-viral video.
The Marines were enjoying time off from their service at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside at approximately 10 p.m. along the beach in San Clemente. One of the Marines, Hunter Antonino, said a piece of debris hit him in the face, prompting him to ask the group to stop lighting fireworks.
“They were lighting off fireworks, they were being belligerent and obnoxious and annoying other people, so I went up to them and told them to stop,” he recalled. Antonio said the group then followed the Marines as they returned to the pier, whereupon Antonio and another Marine informed the group that they were Marines so the group would leave them alone.
Instead, the group savagely attacked the Marines. One individual punched a Marine in the back, prompting the Marine to turn and charge at him, sparking the melee. Video shows two of the Marines lying in the fetal position on the ground as the group kicked them and hurled racial epithets at them. The Marines were kicked in the head and upper body.

US Marines of twenty years ago would have made an example of that platoon of teen goons. If three "highly" trained Marines can't handle a few teenagers, then for god's sake please keep them far away from enemy forces.

It's too bad the Marines didn't have guns, and put these little fucks out of their misery.
Anyway, wonder if this will be another case of a Soros DA who will refuse to prosecute?

What most don't understand is that military personnel are a significant part of the local economy. During my time in Korea one of the posts close to the DMZ was locked down after protesters attacked a couple of soldiers. The local business owners eventually got tired of losing money and started beating the shit out of the protesters.

If I was that base Commander I would do the same until something was done to punish the guilty and action was taken to make sure it never happens again. Regardless the Marines will take their own precautions. Next time any civilians decide to gang up they will face a larger group of really pissed off Jarheads looking for payback.

What most don't understand is that military personnel are a significant part of the local economy. During my time in Korea one of the posts close to the DMZ was locked down after protesters attacked a couple of soldiers. The local business owners eventually got tired of losing money and started beating the shit out of the protesters.

If I was that base Commander I would do the same until something was done to punish the guilty and action was taken to make sure it never happens again. Regardless the Marines will take their own precautions. Next time any civilians decide to gang up they will face a larger group of really pissed off Jarheads looking for payback.
During the war some Mexicans decided to mix it up with some sailors in Los Angeles. Hundreds of sailors, soldiers and marines descended on LA. The Zoot Suit riots lasted for days.

Forum List

Back