George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Why were you so adamant and felt so free and compelled to refer to Trayvon as a #thug?
Martin and Brown were thugs by any definition. Died like thugs too they did.
Brown was a thug, yes. Martin paid for his skittles & tea. Thugs don't pay for their skittles or drink tea.
You mean paying for things means that one is not a thug? Seriously?
You mean stealing things instead of paying for them means your are not a thug? Seriously?

Why were you so adamant and felt so free and compelled to refer to Trayvon as a #thug?
Brown was a thug, yes. Martin paid for his skittles & tea. Thugs don't pay for their skittles or drink tea.
You mean stealing things instead of paying for them means your are not a thug? Seriously?
I'm not sure I'm up to a silly dialogue.

It is early.

Oh you're always up to it, in fact, it's all you're capable of. :lmao:

Who still believes Zimmerman is not bound to spend a good amount of time in jail for this charge or some other "indiscretion" of his in the near future?

I don't think he will ever do time. He's like a professional abuser, he knows just how far to take things. He made mistakes with Travon and he might again but he's careful.

GZ tried to conceal the fact that he and his wife had received money (mostly from Republicans, :badgrin:) in the amount of approx. $200k.....to keep from paying a bigger amount on his bail....that's a form of stealing.....so ergo, he's a thug, using your kind of lame reasoning. And a liar, too.

A judge ordered Zimmerman back into custody Friday after prosecutors presented jailhouse tapes of Zimmerman talking to his wife Shelly and allegedly discussing how much money was in his online defense fund. His wife told the court that they had no money to post for bail.

Zimmerman has about $193,000 in his defense fund, O'Mara said,
George Zimmerman s Donations Spike on Return to Jail - ABC News

GZ tried to conceal the fact that he and his wife had received money (mostly from Republicans, :badgrin:) in the amount of approx. $200k.....to keep from paying a bigger amount on his bail....that's a form of stealing.....so ergo, he's a thug, using your kind of lame reasoning. And a liar, too.
You're a dingbat. It could only be considered theft if he failed to show up on his court date. It's called a bond ffs!

You're a dingbat. It could only be considered theft if he failed to show up on his court date. It's called a bond ffs!

No, that's called "Failure to Appear".......and you're the dingbat........not paying what you're supposed to is stealing.....no matter how you try to sugar coat it for GZ..........:mad:

A judge ordered Zimmerman back into custody Friday after prosecutors presented jailhouse tapes of Zimmerman talking to his wife Shelly and allegedly discussing how much money was in his online defense fund. His wife told the court that they had no money to post for bail.

Huh? My kind of lame reasoning? Where did I post any kind of reasoning methodology in that post?

No, that's called "Failure to Appear".......and you're the dingbat........not paying what you're supposed to is stealing.....no matter how you try to sugar coat it for GZ..........:mad:
You really are vacuous, aren't you. It really isn't that complicated although it does take a bit of thought. Try again, but I seriously doubt you have the intellectual fortitude; thus a dingbat.

Huh? My kind of lame reasoning? Where did I post any kind of reasoning methodology in that post?

No, that was meant for Meathead......a very appropriate username for him........meant to quote him.

You really are vacuous, aren't you. It really isn't that complicated although it does take a bit of thought. Try again, but I seriously doubt you have the intellectual fortitude; thus a dingbat.

Your very username suggests that you're the one with the problem.....of course, you're going to try to deflect because that is the nature of a dingbat who is trying to appear smart.

Your very username suggests that you're the one with the problem.....of course, you're going to try to deflect because that is the nature of a dingbat who is trying to appear smart.
We are on very, very different levels. Still, I'll throw you a bone. There are even more ignorant posters on this site.

Be well.

We are on very, very different levels. Still, I'll throw you a bone. There are even more ignorant posters on this site.

Be well.

Yeah, you are one of them............:D Keep your bone...you already gnawed it............:eek:

Forum List

Back