George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

Have you worn the uniform?

Once again, Trollman plays the "I'm active duty" card. It's irrelevant.
Not really, asshead. His service plays a part in whether he can judge if the military was damaged by the GOP.

No one serviceman can make that determination. Not someone who served in the late 1970s and not an active duty desk jockey today. But there are plenty of DoD and Generals who believe we have seriously degraded our military through these twin fiascos.

Not really, asshead. His service plays a part in whether he can judge if the military was damaged by the GOP.

No one serviceman can make that determination. Not someone who served in the late 1970s and not an active duty desk jockey today. But there are plenty of DoD and Generals who believe we have seriously degraded our military through these twin fiascos.

I haven't been following, by twin fiasco's do you mean Democrats taking over the Congress and Obama becoming President?

Thank you for your service to our nation. :salute:

The finally had a chance to determine their own destiny. Are you saying the country was better off under Saddam?

Yeah, yeah, you hate Republicans. We get it.

I submit your hatred is clouding your judgement. Emotionally-driven people do that a lot.

Who cares what WE say? What do THEY say?

http://www.onlinewomeninpolitics.org/Newsfolder_Mar28-08/Iraq women our lives are better.doc

Iraq’s women: Our life was better under Saddam

Iraq: Worse for Christians Now Than under Saddam Hussein, Religion Today Persecution News

Iraqi gay pleads to UK: Give me asylum

------------------------------
I hear the Ba'athists aren't too keen on the Iraqi people getting to decide what they want, too.
Who the fuck are Republicans to decide what is "BEST" for foreign countries???? They drag this country down. They can't govern. They have no clue how the world works. Everything they do is based on what they "imagine".
:lol: :cuckoo:
I don't hate Republicans. BUT I'M MAD AS HELL AT THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO.
So what? Your little tantrums are meaningless.

Meaningless? See, that's the problem with people like you. It's all about "what you imagine" and not the "real world". You have this "dream world" where you think we've somehow "freed" Iraq and "given them what they want" (and who give a flying fuck about Iraq anyway?)

So I give you links where women, gays and Christians say they were better off under Saddam AS AWFUL AS THAT WAS. You see, we made it "worse". THAT'S what Republicans can't face. The terrible FAILURE.

So you keep deluding yourself that "we freed the Iraqi's and gave them what they want".

And don't be surprised that the next fucking thing they throw at us won't be "shoes".

Sometimes I wonder, "What the hell is wrong with you people?" You can have your face smeared with dogshit and if you decide you don't want to see it, you don't.

Chocolate%20face.jpg

I hear the Ba'athists aren't too keen on the Iraqi people getting to decide what they want, too.

I don't hate Republicans. BUT I'M MAD AS HELL AT THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO.

Meaningless? See, that's the problem with people like you. It's all about "what you imagine" and not the "real world". You have this "dream world" where you think we've somehow "freed" Iraq and "given them what they want" (and who give a flying fuck about Iraq anyway?)

So I give you links where women, gays and Christians say they were better off under Saddam AS AWFUL AS THAT WAS. You see, we made it "worse". THAT'S what Republicans can't face. The terrible FAILURE.

So you keep deluding yourself that "we freed the Iraqi's and gave them what they want".

And don't be surprised that the next fucking thing they throw at us won't be "shoes".

Sometimes I wonder, "What the hell is wrong with you people?" You can have your face smeared with dogshit and if you decide you don't want to see it, you don't.

Chocolate%20face.jpg
could you be any more of a fucking JOKE?

...and you believe them ONLY because it's what you want to hear. If the very same people were saying the opposite, you'd call them Koolaid-drinking Bushbots.

Oh, man, I'm THIS close to registering Democrat. Your flawless logic is mightily compelling!

I am not speaking about corporate backed liberalism. Which is what we have in DC now.

I'm not, either. I'm speaking of Mr. and Ms. Average Liberal.

They want increasing government control of individual lives..."for the people's own good". Funny how they just know what's best for everybody, and have assumed they should make it so.

How have they increased control over my life?

Trollman said:
But you know what? They never asked me. They never asked anyone I know.

Sure they did - they asked you to vote. You lost, and you've been throwing a tantrum over it since Nov. 2008. Grow up and get over it.

Last edited:
I am not speaking about corporate backed liberalism. Which is what we have in DC now.

They want increasing government control of individual lives..."for the people's own good". Funny how they just know what's best for everybody, and have assumed they should make it so.

Trollman said:

Sure they did - they asked you to vote. You lost, and you've been throwing a tantrum over it since Nov. 2008. Grow up and get over it.
and you morons threw them for 8 years before then

You don't want to buy health insurance? Too fucking bad. You HAVE to.

You can give up your own freedom if you like. Don't think you have the authority to give up mine. I prefer being a citizen to being a subject.
Trollman said:

Did Bush win in 2000? :lol:

Trollman said:

and you morons threw them for 8 years before then

That's different. Somehow. It just is. Racist! /leftist

Oh, man, I'm THIS close to registering Democrat. Your flawless logic is mightily compelling!

Go ahead, mock the truth. Iraqi women have become terribly addicted to "Valium" because it's cheap and since their faces have disappeared behind "veils", they have nothing else. WE DID THAT TO THEM.

Well, we know one thing for sure, if Republicans have no problem fucking the middle class of this country up the ass, then they certainly don't care about the Iraqis. I just wonder, "What DO they care about?" It can't all be about companies they don't work for. What could it be? What is the goal? They talk about "freedom" and then want "amendments" against the gays and the Hispanics. And why do they refuse to see what they've done to Iraq????

Go ahead, mock the truth. Iraqi women have become terribly addicted to "Valium" because it's cheap and since their faces have disappeared behind "veils", they have nothing else. WE DID THAT TO THEM.

Well, we know one thing for sure, if Republicans have no problem fucking the middle class of this country up the ass, then they certainly don't care about the Iraqis. I just wonder, "What DO they care about?" It can't all be about companies they don't work for. What could it be? What is the goal? They talk about "freedom" and then want "amendments" against the gays and the Hispanics. And why do they refuse to see what they've done to Iraq????
I want really hard to see your point of view, but I don't think I can smack myself in the head with a hammer hard enough.

Chocolate%20face.jpg

At least you're only calling names and not denying the truth. It's a start.

Chocolate%20face.jpg

At least you're only calling names and not denying the truth. It's a start.
the when you start posting the truth, it will be a good start

I want really hard to see your point of view, but I don't think I can smack myself in the head with a hammer hard enough.

Learn to read:

IRAQ: Women Miss Saddam - IPS ipsnews.net

BAGHDAD, Mar 12, 2010 (IPS) - Under Saddam Hussein, women in government got a year's maternity leave; that is now cut to six months. Under the Personal Status Law in force since Jul. 14, 1958, when Iraqis overthrew the British-installed monarchy, Iraqi women had most of the rights that Western women do.

Now they have Article 2 of the Constitution: "Islam is the official religion of the state and is a basic source of legislation." Sub-head A says "No law can be passed that contradicts the undisputed rules of Islam." Under this Article the interpretation of women's rights is left to religious leaders

Houzan Mahmoud: Do Iraq's Women Miss Saddam?

"The Americans just let the rule of the jungle go ahead - whoever is the strongest will rule - and the Islamists are the strongest," she said. "So now we are living in a new Islamist Iraq, with Islamic courts all over Baghdad and women totally vulnerable to religious law: a man can marry four wives, a girl that is twelve years old, it's almost impossible for women to get divorced. None of this was the case in Saddam's time."

Iraqi Women Embrace Political Power | Solutions

The Constitution, finalized in 2005, is frustratingly ambiguous on women’s rights, leaving the country vulnerable to religious politicians intent on further subjugating women. Women fear an elected government that will not only abolish protections regarding divorce, inheritance, and child custody, which they have enjoyed since the 1950s; they fear a draconian society in which child brides, honor killings, and forced veiling will become widely accepted—and justified—not only by Islam but also by democracy.

Perspective_Asquith.Maternity%20Ward%20copy.jpg

----------------------------------------

Women represent more than half the population. Add the gays and the Christians.

Now, dammit, tell us how it's better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn to read:

IRAQ: Women Miss Saddam - IPS ipsnews.net

BAGHDAD, Mar 12, 2010 (IPS) - Under Saddam Hussein, women in government got a year's maternity leave; that is now cut to six months. Under the Personal Status Law in force since Jul. 14, 1958, when Iraqis overthrew the British-installed monarchy, Iraqi women had most of the rights that Western women do.

Now they have Article 2 of the Constitution: "Islam is the official religion of the state and is a basic source of legislation." Sub-head A says "No law can be passed that contradicts the undisputed rules of Islam." Under this Article the interpretation of women's rights is left to religious leaders

Houzan Mahmoud: Do Iraq's Women Miss Saddam?

"The Americans just let the rule of the jungle go ahead - whoever is the strongest will rule - and the Islamists are the strongest," she said. "So now we are living in a new Islamist Iraq, with Islamic courts all over Baghdad and women totally vulnerable to religious law: a man can marry four wives, a girl that is twelve years old, it's almost impossible for women to get divorced. None of this was the case in Saddam's time."

Iraqi Women Embrace Political Power | Solutions

The Constitution, finalized in 2005, is frustratingly ambiguous on women’s rights, leaving the country vulnerable to religious politicians intent on further subjugating women. Women fear an elected government that will not only abolish protections regarding divorce, inheritance, and child custody, which they have enjoyed since the 1950s; they fear a draconian society in which child brides, honor killings, and forced veiling will become widely accepted—and justified—not only by Islam but also by democracy.

Perspective_Asquith.Maternity%20Ward%20copy.jpg

----------------------------------------

Women represent more than half the population. Add the gays and the Christians.

Now, dammit, tell us how it's better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, and it was so wonderful in his two sons rape and torture rooms
thing is, you want us to start telling them how to run their country

because, like a typical partisan hack liberal, YOU think you know whats best for them

Forum List

Back