George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

If you guys were even slightly patriotic or had a shred of decency or integrity, you would be ashamed at what Bush and the Republicans did to our military. I feel sorry for you. Really and truly sorry.
Have you worn the uniform?
Republicans are just too stupid to understand the damage they caused. They have no soul and no conscience.

Just thinking about the number of people dead and injured because of those morons makes my skin crawl.
Save it for your fellow brainless moonbats. You don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. You'd gladly have seen any number of them killed by Saddam as long as it meant Bush not getting his way.

what killed more iraqis? saddam? or this pretend war of choice?
between Saddam and the terrorists after, they killed more

If you guys were even slightly patriotic or had a shred of decency or integrity, you would be ashamed at what Bush and the Republicans did to our military. I feel sorry for you. Really and truly sorry.
Republicans are just too stupid to understand the damage they caused. They have no soul and no conscience.

Just thinking about the number of people dead and injured because of those morons makes my skin crawl.
Save it for your fellow brainless moonbats. You don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. You'd gladly have seen any number of them killed by Saddam as long as it meant Bush not getting his way.

what killed more iraqis? saddam? or this pretend war of choice?

how many iraqi's have died since the war started?
how many were killed by american soldiers?

I served in the Military from 1975 to 1979, 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division as 82 Charlie, Forward Observer.

You're right, I don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. Who ever said I did? But how is turning their country from a dictatorship to a right wing Islamic Theocracy an "improvement"? What the fuck? Their women are now on bags. They hate our guts. Islam is the "national religion" by constitution and they've killed or chased away more that half of their Christian population. Republicans used our soldiers to do that!!!!!!!!!

And I do care about our military. Which is why what Republicans did was so, so wrong.

Giving them crappy vehicles that can be blown up with Jiffy Pop. Denying them body armor. Keeping them over there tour after tour. And how do you explain that Republicans lost interest in Bin Laden. Bush, "I don't think about him anymore".

And, when any bill comes up to give the soldiers benefits, heath benefits, medical treatment REPBLICANS ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST IT. Just like they do on jobs bills, on unemployment. But those fucking tax breaks for the rich. Oh yea, let's keep those.

You can't sugar coat this. Republicans are fucked and have done a terrible disservice to our military.

I served in the Military from 1975 to 1979, 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division as 82 Charlie, Forward Observer.

You're right, I don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. Who ever said I did? But how is turning their country from a dictatorship to a right wing Islamic Theocracy an "improvement"? What the fuck? Their women are now on bags. They hate our guts. Islam is the "national religion" by constitution and they've killed or chased away more that half of their Christian population. Republicans used our soldiers to do that!!!!!!!!!

And I do care about our military. Which is why what Republicans did was so, so wrong.

Giving them crappy vehicles that can be blown up with Jiffy Pop. Denying them body armor. Keeping them over there tour after tour. And how do you explain that Republicans lost interest in Bin Laden. Bush, "I don't think about him anymore".

And, when any bill comes up to give the soldiers benefits, heath benefits, medical treatment REPBLICANS ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST IT. Just like they do on jobs bills, on unemployment. But those fucking tax breaks for the rich. Oh yea, let's keep those.

You can't sugar coat this. Republicans are fucked and have done a terrible disservice to our military.
"blown up with jiffy pop"?
are you fucking INSANE?
the hummers were what we had at the time
as better vehicles became available they got them to them as fast as they could

are you fucking INSANE?

Bull fucking shit. The last administration sent them over there for no apparent reason other than oil

John McCain received a grade a D and a score of 20 from Veterans groups for his "support". I've linked that at least two dozen times.

The only "real" money spent in Iraq was to Halliburton and Black Water.

And at least 9 BILLION just "disappeared" by those fucking fiscal Republicans. What an odious political party.

are you fucking INSANE?

Bull fucking shit. The last administration sent them over there for no apparent reason other than oil

John McCain received a grade a D and a score of 20 from Veterans groups for his "support". I've linked that at least two dozen times.

And at least 9 BILLION just "disappeared" by those fucking fiscal Republicans. What an odious political party.

how was it about oil? do we control their oil now? do they give us oil at a discount?

i really would like to know, the media hasn't been covering this, so if you know, please inform me.

in my opinion, if this war was about oil, it definitely is a failure.

how much money went to haliburton/black water? what percentage of their yearly income did this represent?

But...but...where is the nasty, trollish, cynical and rude thread talking about how they're only there to try to resurrect his pathetic legacy?

:eusa_whistle:

start one you freaky little elite peice of crap.

Last edited:

are you fucking INSANE?

where is the fucking oil? asswipe?

are you fucking INSANE?

China gets first dibs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/world/middleeast/12crude.html

I guess that's reasonable considering they financed the whole fiasco.

Last edited:

China gets first dibs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/world/middleeast/12crude.html

I guess that's reasonable considering they financed the whole fiasco.

Just what I thought. you're blowing it out your ass again.

Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, made a surprise visit to U.S. troops this afternoon.

They showed up at the USO in the Dallas-Fort Worth airport. There they mingled with the returning soldiers, thanked them, chatted and posed for photos as proof of the unexpected encounter for folks back home.

The USO just posted an assortment of the photos on its Facebook page, which quickly drew a growing list of appreciative comments.

"What an AWESOME moment," Robert Rowe wrote. "If anyone can't see the President and First Lady's love for our nations troops, they must be dead or blind. May God Bless them ALL !" Richard Cruz wrote: "The look on that kid's face says it all...."

And Shirley Lovely Fry added: "A President and First Lady who love their country and their country's military."

George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

God Bless you President Bush. and Mrs. Laura Bush too.

Who the fuck is dumb enough to think this self-aggrandizing PR move means bush cares about our Troops?

Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, made a surprise visit to U.S. troops this afternoon.

They showed up at the USO in the Dallas-Fort Worth airport. There they mingled with the returning soldiers, thanked them, chatted and posed for photos as proof of the unexpected encounter for folks back home.

The USO just posted an assortment of the photos on its Facebook page, which quickly drew a growing list of appreciative comments.

"What an AWESOME moment," Robert Rowe wrote. "If anyone can't see the President and First Lady's love for our nations troops, they must be dead or blind. May God Bless them ALL !" Richard Cruz wrote: "The look on that kid's face says it all...."

And Shirley Lovely Fry added: "A President and First Lady who love their country and their country's military."

George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Who the fuck is dumb enough to think this self-aggrandizing PR move means bush cares about our Troops?

he probably did it just to sell copies of his book right?

Well first off, let's look at "what" he did. He went to a fucking airport. In Texas. In Dallas. Oh boy! That must have been a hell of a hike from his home in.....Dallas. I'd like to see him face some Troops who have lost legs and arms and families who have lost husbands, brothers, wives, sisters, etc and look them in the eye and tell them it was absolutely necessary. He's a fucking coward ****.

Meh.. She still needs a decent bra.

He has a book? Who wrote it?

Well first off, let's look at "what" he did. He went to a fucking airport. In Texas. In Dallas. Oh boy! That must have been a hell of a hike from his home in.....Dallas. I'd like to see him face some Troops who have lost legs and arms and families who have lost husbands, brothers, wives, sisters, etc and look them in the eye and tell them it was absolutely necessary. He's a fucking coward ****.

you're absolutely right. he's never spoken to troops who've lost limbs, or family members.
he's a coward.
he did it just for the oil.
so dick cheney could make some money off of haliburton.

Forum List

Back