George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

If you guys were even slightly patriotic or had a shred of decency or integrity, you would be ashamed at what Bush and the Republicans did to our military. I feel sorry for you. Really and truly sorry.
Have you worn the uniform?

Once again, Trollman plays the "I'm active duty" card. It's irrelevant.

Republicans are just too stupid to understand the damage they caused. They have no soul and no conscience.

Just thinking about the number of people dead and injured because of those morons makes my skin crawl.
Save it for your fellow brainless moonbats. You don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. You'd gladly have seen any number of them killed by Saddam as long as it meant Bush not getting his way.

Yeah - HIS way, in HIS interests. Not America's interests.

I served in the Military from 1975 to 1979, 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division as 82 Charlie, Forward Observer.
Thank you for your service to our nation. :salute:
You're right, I don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. Who ever said I did? But how is turning their country from a dictatorship to a right wing Islamic Theocracy an "improvement"? What the fuck? Their women are now on bags. They hate our guts. Islam is the "national religion" by constitution and they've killed or chased away more that half of their Christian population. Republicans used our soldiers to do that!!!!!!!!!
The finally had a chance to determine their own destiny. Are you saying the country was better off under Saddam?
And I do care about our military. Which is why what Republicans did was so, so wrong.

Giving them crappy vehicles that can be blown up with Jiffy Pop. Denying them body armor. Keeping them over there tour after tour. And how do you explain that Republicans lost interest in Bin Laden. Bush, "I don't think about him anymore".

And, when any bill comes up to give the soldiers benefits, heath benefits, medical treatment REPBLICANS ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST IT. Just like they do on jobs bills, on unemployment. But those fucking tax breaks for the rich. Oh yea, let's keep those.

You can't sugar coat this. Republicans are fucked and have done a terrible disservice to our military.
Yeah, yeah, you hate Republicans. We get it.

I submit your hatred is clouding your judgement. Emotionally-driven people do that a lot.

If you guys were even slightly patriotic or had a shred of decency or integrity, you would be ashamed at what Bush and the Republicans did to our military. I feel sorry for you. Really and truly sorry.

Not really, asshead. His service plays a part in whether he can judge if the military was damaged by the GOP.

For instance, if you claim that normal people were damaged by the GOP, I'd ask if you were a normal person. Since you aren't, your opinion would be irrelevant.
Republicans are just too stupid to understand the damage they caused. They have no soul and no conscience.

Just thinking about the number of people dead and injured because of those morons makes my skin crawl.
Save it for your fellow brainless moonbats. You don't give a shit about the Iraqi people. You'd gladly have seen any number of them killed by Saddam as long as it meant Bush not getting his way.

And of course, YOU are the judge of America's interests.

Isn't it funny...when a liberal defines someone's interests, it's ALWAYS whatever keeps liberals in power. Coincidence?

Not really, asshead. His service plays a part in whether he can judge if the military was damaged by the GOP.

For instance, if you claim that normal people were damaged by the GOP, I'd ask if you were a normal person. Since you aren't, your opinion would be irrelevant.

And of course, YOU are the judge of America's interests.

Isn't it funny...when a liberal defines someone's interests, it's ALWAYS whatever keeps liberals in power. Coincidence?

One possibility:
Liberals interests more closely parallel America's best interests than do conservatives interests. I guess the question is, is America a neighborhood or a corporation?
Profit trumps people?
Or people trump Profit?
But then does not virtually all profit come from the labors of the people actually doing the work?

Just a possibility.

One possibility:
Liberals interests more closely parallel America's best interests than do conservatives interests. I guess the question is, is America a neighborhood or a corporation?
Profit trumps people?
Or people trump Profit?
But then does not virtually all profit come from the labors of the people actually doing the work?

Just a possibility.
If you think the current version of liberalism really cares about people, I suggest you haven't been paying attention.

One possibility:
Profit trumps people?
Or people trump Profit?

Just a possibility.
If you think the current version of liberalism really cares about people, I suggest you haven't been paying attention.

I am not speaking about corporate backed liberalism. Which is what we have in DC now.

Neither party currently has our countries best interests at heart.
Every now and again the our interests coincide with some corporate ones for a time....

One possibility:
Profit trumps people?
Or people trump Profit?

Just a possibility.

I am not speaking about corporate backed liberalism. Which is what we have in DC now.

Every now and again the our interests coincide with some corporate ones for a time....
so why is it you only seem to complain about the conservatives?

so why is it you only seem to complain about the conservatives?

Ohh I feel that the Conservatives are worse for the little people than the dems are. That seems to be about the only real difference lately.

I'm not, either. I'm speaking of Mr. and Ms. Average Liberal.

They want increasing government control of individual lives..."for the people's own good". Funny how they just know what's best for everybody, and have assumed they should make it so.

But you know what? They never asked me. They never asked anyone I know.

Forum List

Back