George Soros Under Investigation

List of atheists (miscellaneous) - Wikipedia

George Soros: ‘I Am A God, I Created Everything’

He is Jew by birth only. He rejected Judaism long, long ago, and you know that. He is an admitted atheist, even says he feels he is a god.

Link?

Oh I see -- so you're saying he's a narcissist?

That sounds like trouble donut?

Unfortunately the articles book reference link doesn't work. But the newspaper link does:

>> Born in Budapest in 1930, the younger son of a Jewish lawyer, he often attributes his success as a trader to the inflated sense of self given to him by a devoted father and a doting mother. <<
Hm. Outside of "Budapest" does that sound like anyone we know?

And by the way upside-down quote-boi, I took the liberty of checking out that "no sense of guilt" line from another poster's Snopes link. Which gave the context in a transcript. To wit:

>> "whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt." <<​

Nice try. :eusa_hand:

Snopes :rolleyes-41: Snopes is on the level of Mother Jones and InfoWars.

Actually it's a transcript.

He is Jew by birth only. He rejected Judaism long, long ago, and you know that. He is an admitted atheist, even says he feels he is a god.

Link?

Unfortunately the articles book reference link doesn't work. But the newspaper link does:

>> Born in Budapest in 1930, the younger son of a Jewish lawyer, he often attributes his success as a trader to the inflated sense of self given to him by a devoted father and a doting mother. <<

And by the way upside-down quote-boi, I took the liberty of checking out that "no sense of guilt" line from another poster's Snopes link. Which gave the context in a transcript. To wit:

>> "whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt." <<​

That sounds like a sell-out & cop out to me. Do you know how to put what you are reading into full context?

Link?

The link that depotoo gave, it contains links within the article to the original news sources and they are not Mother Jones or InfoWars or that sort of thing.

Maybe you should read it, or are you one of George Soros Welfare Queens now? You asked depotoo for a link, here it is.

Yes, already got that. See the post before yours. I know it's hard to follow Department of DooDoo's post since he insists on turning everything upside down but I got it thanks.

Also noticed he refers to such narcissism as a "disease".

Link?

That sounds like a sell-out & cop out to me. Do you know how to put what you are reading into full context?

I just *POSTED* the missing context there, Evelyn Wood. Learn how to read.

"Soros"....Alt-Right code talk for the Jews.....yes we are noticing the anti-semitism anyways.
Quit repeating the nonsense you were instructed to say every time the Soros name comes up. It is invented by the Soros propaganda machine to deflect from the real issue, to discredit people and to shut them up by accusations of antisemitism. Soros is an evil person who happens to be a jew and not evil because he is a jew. He is evil regardless of his religion or group he confesses to belong.

Last edited:

Hey moron! Fucking moron! I'm talking about the situation in full context, not just his words...god damned idiot.

He's watching his family sell out his own people. And he only thinks to point out their flaws, doesn't do anything himself to help his kin. He is trash.

Soros pushes democracy across the world.

Stalinist shitstains hate democracy, hence Stalinist shitstains hate Soros.

It really is that simple. Without exception, every Soros-hater is a Stalinist shitstain. It's not a question of "if" they will betray the USA, it's only a question of "when". And "when" will be whenever their Communist/Republican party commands them to.

Did you listen to his own words on video?
Do you work for him?

Hey moron! Fucking moron! I'm talking about the situation in full context, not just his words...god damned idiot.

Zatso?

Then why did you just post, and I quote,

"Do you know how to put what you are reading into full context?"​

Move goalposts much?

Where the fuck do you see "helping his family sell out his own people"? Hm?

Who da 'moron' now, beeyatch?

Link?

The link that depotoo gave, it contains links within the article to the original news sources and they are not Mother Jones or InfoWars or that sort of thing.

Maybe you should read it, or are you one of George Soros Welfare Queens now? You asked depotoo for a link, here it is.

Yes, already got that. See the post before yours. I know it's hard to follow Department of DooDoo's post since he insists on turning everything upside down but I got it thanks.

Also noticed he refers to such narcissism as a "disease".

The thing is there are far more negative and disruptive aspects to George Soros, the Soros Foundation and the huge number of sub-organisations that get funds from him, he is notorious across the Western world for this and none of this is a Conspiracy Theory because there are paper trails obtained from Freedom of Information Acts that illustrate what Soros gives money to, what organisations are financially connected to the Soros Foundation.

The Moon Landing happening on a Hollyweird film set is a Conspiracy Theory.

"Soros"....Alt-Right code talk for the Jews.....yes we are noticing the anti-semitism anyways.
LOL! Total bullshit, but also amusing.
Bodee is a conspiracy theorist.

.. and not the smartest one either.
The idiot obviously doesn't know how much of an anti-Zionist, self-hating Jew Soros is.

George Soros for several years has been funding Far Left groups in Israel who want to sing Kumbaya with Hezbollah etc, you know the whole Peacenik thing among other things.

So anyone who is PRO-George Soros is the anti-Semite, like the Troll Bot in this thread.

There are very many articles like the below, anyone, even a child can use their brain to Google George Soros Israel.

Unmasking George Soros and his antagonism toward Israel

"Billionaire George Soros generally does not hide the fact that he uses the considerable funds at his disposal to support his extremist, leftist ideals.

So when he does hide something, it should raise some serious questions. A series of leaked documents recently revealed that Soros’ philanthropy network, the Open Society Foundations, has been giving money to a number of anti-Israel organizations with the goal of smearing the Israeli government and undercutting its relationship with the United States.

The list of organizations is a veritable who’s who of hostile, anti-Israel actors. One of the leaked documents shows that between 2001 and 2015, Soros funneled over $9.5 million into a range of groups including Adalah, the Al-Tufula Center, the Arab Association for Human Rights, Baladna, The Galilee Society, Molad, the New Israel Fund and others.

Even worse, these documents showed that while the Soros network was systematically and methodically doling out its funds to these controversial groups, it was also working extremely hard to keep its donations and advocacy work quiet."

Here's the rest of the article.

Unmasking George Soros and his antagonism toward Israel
George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com

It really is that simple. Without exception, every Soros-hater is a Stalinist shitstain. It's not a question of "if" they will betray the USA, it's only a question of "when". And "when" will be whenever their Communist/Republican party commands them to.

1. Communists are liberals so far, not Republicans.
2. Chaos and death appear wherever Soros brings his "democracy". Same thing has happened in my home country of Ukraine and same thing Soros is trying to push in his own country of USA.

Wake up, brainwashed liberal!

Last edited:

Mamooth is a George Soros Welfare Queen on the payroll, Mamooth should be ignored therefore.

Do a search George Soros and Mamooth.

1. Communists are liberals so far, not Republicans.
2. Chaos and death appear wherever Soros brings his "democracy". Same thing has happened in my home country of Ukraine and same thing Soros is trying to make happen in his own country of USA.

Wake up, brainwashed liberal!

That was a moment wasn't it? The Republican Party are Communists :uhoh3:

I think you had enough for tonight. Go sleep it off. Incoherent bubbling gets you nowhere.

Communists are liberals so far, not Republicans.

When you and the Republicans pull your lips off the Russian rectum, people won't laugh so hard when you claim that.

2. Chaos and death appear wherever Soros brings his "democracy". Same thing has happened in my home country of Ukraine and same thing Soros is trying to push in his own country of USA.

Yes, yes, we get it. You're a Russian stooge. Russia attacks Ukraine, therefore ... don't blame Russia! Blame Soros!

Even your fellow Republicans/commies in the USA don't actually believe propaganda that stupid. They just pretend they do, because they've been ordered to back Russia.

Forum List

Back