George Soros Under Investigation

Bodee just makes the proclamation that being opposed to Soros's evil ass has to be fueled by antisemitism...but has yet to explain how she has came to that conclusion. Soros is a self hating Jew and an anti-Zionist, so how exactly is being anti-Soros antisemitism? Other than the fact he is ethnically Jewish?

Besides him being ethnically Jewish, what connection does he have to the Jewish community?

Those are the steps of Soros' "democracy" exported in some other countries (that's what has been done in Ukraine in 2014 as well):
1. to brainwash as many people of the nation as possible;
2. to divide the nation;
3. to bribe top officials from opposition;
4. to pull out a coup.

Watch that now: 3 first steps have already been done and #4 may be coming.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

Number four won't be coming though, this is because people know the Soros modus operandi, therefore I'm sure steps have been taken behind the scenes to decapitate the Soros snake machine.

I sure hope you're right, but don't underestimate Soros' abilities. We in Ukraine were sure the coup was not possible either.

Soros and family are going down, whether covertly or overtly remains to be seen.

The Rothschilds and DuPonts need examining as well.

Personally I'd like to see them all prosecuted and legally hung.

"DuPonts"

What is wrong with the DuPont family?

My family have known the DuPont family since the late 19th Century, the DuPont's are okay, I don't care about the other people but people my family have known for such a long time, there are some others who I won't name, but I'd like to ask for them to be exempt, especially when we share so much including obsessions with Thoroughbred horse breeding on three Continents, a side point did you know that Thoroughbred stallions got to Argentina in 1853 but the first mares didn't until 1865, weird stuff, The Argentine Stud Book was also first published in I think 1893 or it might have been 1895, I'll have to have a look.

Often I wish I would have been born earlier, I was born too late, I would have liked to have been born around say 1908, I could have lived in the 1920s and attended all the exquisite and sublime parties and Balls that my family and their friends back then did and also I could have met the great Federico Tesio one of the most important breeders of Thoroughbreds in the history of Thoroughbred breeding, he died in 1954 at the wrong moment because he never got to see his greatest Thoroughbred Ribot, Ribot is very, very possibly the greatest race horse in history.

Ribot (horse) - Wikipedia

Please don't support the legal hanging of anyone we know, if you want someone legally hanging we need to confer about this just in case my family can vouch for them etc :smoke:

"Soros"....Alt-Right code talk for the Jews.....yes we are noticing the anti-semitism anyways.
What total horseshit you spew.

I'm starting to think it's not human but a Bot, a Bot communicating from somewhere out in the Ether.
I always suspected Bodee is some kind of virus that has infected USMB and is programmed to spout nonsense at random intervals.

so says a troll who showed up 10 minutes ago.

trump freak should stay quiet.

Because Hillary assrash says so?

I have twice visited Highgate Cemetery where this picture was taken.

Once in summer.

Behind the monument were countless lipstick tubes, emptied by liberals who just couldn't leave enough kiss-prints on the back side.

Once in winter.

A very cold winter.

Behind the monument were two liberals, lips frozen to the stone. I offered to pour a little of my still warm coffee on them so they could get free - but they'd have to reimburse me for the coffee. So far as I know they stayed there until springtime.......

Russian Government interfering and influencing USA elections = GOOD (nothing to see here, move on)

Soros promoting democratic influence in EU elections=BAD

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back