George Soros Under Investigation

Communists are liberals so far, not Republicans.

When you and the Republicans pull your lips off the Russian rectum, people won't laugh so hard when you claim that.

2. Chaos and death appear wherever Soros brings his "democracy". Same thing has happened in my home country of Ukraine and same thing Soros is trying to push in his own country of USA.

Yes, yes, we get it. You're a Russian stooge. Russia attacks Ukraine, therefore ... don't blame Russia! Blame Soros!

Even your fellow Republicans/commies in the USA don't actually believe propaganda that stupid. They just pretend they do, because they've been ordered to back Russia.

Russia isn't Communist anymore, what Century are you in?

Soros pushes democracy across the world.

Stalinist shitstains hate democracy, hence Stalinist shitstains hate Soros.

It really is that simple. Without exception, every Soros-hater is a Stalinist shitstain. It's not a question of "if" they will betray the USA, it's only a question of "when". And "when" will be whenever their Communist/Republican party commands them to.
I think you had enough for tonight. Go sleep it off. Incoherent bubbling gets you nowhere.

Conservatives and those on the Right are Communists, this from Mamooth maybe also Pogo but he hasn't elaborated yet, unlike Mamooth Pogo isn't an idiot, so surely he doesn't think that a Conservative is a Communist.

Communists are liberals so far, not Republicans.

When you and the Republicans pull your lips off the Russian rectum, people won't laugh so hard when you claim that.

2. Chaos and death appear wherever Soros brings his "democracy". Same thing has happened in my home country of Ukraine and same thing Soros is trying to push in his own country of USA.

Yes, yes, we get it. You're a Russian stooge. Russia attacks Ukraine, therefore ... don't blame Russia! Blame Soros!

Even your fellow Republicans/commies in the USA don't actually believe propaganda that stupid. They just pretend they do, because they've been ordered to back Russia.
You are an idiot after all. The coup in Ukraine was staged by the West. Before the coup Russia and Ukraine got along just fine, Russia did not attack anybody, ethnic Russians were attacked in Ukraine.

Hey moron! Fucking moron! I'm talking about the situation in full context, not just his words...god damned idiot.

Zatso?

Then why did you just post, and I quote,

"Do you know how to put what you are reading into full context?"​

Move goalposts much?

Where the fuck do you see "helping his family sell out his own people"? Hm?

Who da 'moron' now, beeyatch?
You are still, moron. Do you not know what 'full context' means?

Russia isn't Communist anymore, what Century are you in?

That's why it's so interesting that you've all adopted Stalinism.
Wow... you are way out there! What are you smoking..or drinking?

The comment is so um unique it almost deserves it's own thread so others have the opportunity to experience it.
These people are slowly realizing how stupid they are. Half will probably bail from this forum by Trump's 2nd year in office.

Soros pushes democracy across the world.

Stalinist shitstains hate democracy, hence Stalinist shitstains hate Soros.

It really is that simple. Without exception, every Soros-hater is a Stalinist shitstain. It's not a question of "if" they will betray the USA, it's only a question of "when". And "when" will be whenever their Communist/Republican party commands them to.

:confused-84::cuckoo:

It won't be long before Trump admits to working with the Russians to win the election. And at that point, all the proud Russian anus-lickers on this thread will come up for air and proclaim how such treason proves how wonderful Trump is, because the Russians hate Soros too, and anyone that hates Soros is wonderful.

Why? It's how Stalinist cultists roll. Their Stalinist cult tells them who to hate, and they obey the cult without question.

And now they're going to cry at me more, the Stalinist Trump-thugs, because that's also what Stalinists do.

It won't be long before Trump admits to working with the Russians to win the election. And at that point, all the proud Russian anus-lickers on this thread will come up for air and proclaim how such treason proves how wonderful Trump is, because the Russians hate Soros too, and anyone that hates Soros is wonderful.

Why? It's how Stalinist cultists roll. Their Stalinist cult tells them who to hate, and they obey the cult without question.

And now they're going to cry at me more, the Stalinist Trump-thugs, because that's also what Stalinists do.
Uh.. I hate to tell you this but the Cold War is over. Stalin is dead. Now the Globalists are starting a New Cold War with new players. Just a heads up since you seem to be stuck in the 1960s era...

Stalin is dead, but in Trump and his backers, his ideology lives on.

Did you especially like Trump's recent "Enemy of the People" rant? That's classic Stalin.

Forum List

Back