George Soros: the quintessential progressive

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
George Soros is the quintessential progressive. He hates America:
In his book, The Age of Infallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror, Soros wrote, “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”
He hates capitalism and embraces communism:
Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Soros said, “The main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communists, but the capitalist threat.”
He revels in collapsing economies and placing millions in poverty so that he can control everything:
Soros made his first billion dollars in 1992 by shorting the British pound and bankrupting the Bank of England. He accomplished this by leveraging billions in financial bets on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately saw their homes severely devalued and life savings cut drastically almost overnight. He also nearly collapsed the economies of Russia and Myanmar and Malaysia. He helped break down Czechoslovakia, brought on regime change in Croatia, Yugoslavia and Slovakia, and financed the orange revolution in Ukraine. Soros admittedly enjoys collapsing the governments and economies of sovereign nations and, in fact, finds it “fun.”
He deeply desires control over nations he is not a citizen of and he's a hypocrite:
While he strongly condemned the United States for intervening in Iraq and Afghanistan, he has no qualms about inserting himself into the internal affairs of other nations.
Like all who embrace the left-wing ideology, he views himself as a God:
In his 1987 book, The Alchemy of Finance, Soros explained his omnipotent behavior stating, “I admit that I’ve always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance, to put it bluntly. I fancied myself as some kind of god.”
Evil Progressive Donors Part I: George Soros

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán warned the world how dangerous he is...
“I know that the power, size and weight of Hungary is much smaller than that of the financial speculator, George Soros, who is now attacking Hungary,” Orbán said.

“Despite ruining the lives of millions of European with his financial speculations, being penalized in Hungary for speculations, and who is an openly admitted enemy of the euro, he is so highly praised that he is received by the EU’s top leaders,” he said.
George Soros ‘Has Ruined the Lives of Millions of Europeans’ Says Hungarian Prime Minister

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán went on to say...
Through his organisations in Hungary, and hidden from the public gaze, Orbán said, “George Soros is spending endless amounts of money to support illegal immigration.”

“To pursue his interests he pays a number of lobbying organisations operating in the guise of civil society. He maintains a regular network, with its own promoters, its own media, hundreds of people, and its own university.”

“I believe that George Soros must not be underestimated: he is a powerful billionaire of enormous determination who, when it comes to his interests, respects neither God nor man,” he said.
George Soros ‘Has Ruined the Lives of Millions of Europeans’ Says Hungarian Prime Minister

Curious as to how the jewish zionist made billions of dollars in the currency exchange business.

Ah....cannot understand why the RussianW gets tagged with considered anti-semitic.
They don't. In fact, despite being Jewish himself, George Soros called his time confiscating wealth from Jews while working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis "the best time of my life".

The left is anti-semitic my dear. You are the one's who support Palestinians and muslims wiping Israel off of the map.

Why is George Soros allowed to deplete our oxygen supply? This sorry OWG Progressive would make good fertilizer for marijuana production.

Outrage! Soros SUES Trump over tweets

It took some work, but liberals have done it: They’ve officially found the most ridiculous non-scandal in presidential history. Liberals, backed by leftist billionaire George Soros, are suing President Donald Trump for deleting his Twitter messages!

Like everyone on social media, the president has erased messages for spelling or other reasons. After the Alabama Senate race this week, he deleted tweets endorsing Luther Strange over Justice Roy Moore, the “Ten Commandments judge,” who won the Republican nomination (and will make a great senator).

Betting on the wrong horse might be embarrassing, but Trump’s enemies want to make his actions illegal.

Outrage! Soros SUES Trump over tweets - The Horn News

Why is George Soros allowed to deplete our oxygen supply? This sorry OWG Progressive would make good fertilizer for marijuana production.

Outrage! Soros SUES Trump over tweets
Not surprising - this is how fascists act. Sadly, they are too stupid to realize that Twitter is not where official Presidential records are stored.

The reason why Sorros bank-rolls the Corrupt Democrats is because he knows that they will destroy America if they can get enough power

In his book, The Age of Infallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror, Soros wrote, “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”
Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Soros said, “The main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communists, but the capitalist threat.”
He revels in collapsing economies and placing millions in poverty so that he can control everything:
Soros made his first billion dollars in 1992 by shorting the British pound and bankrupting the Bank of England. He accomplished this by leveraging billions in financial bets on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately saw their homes severely devalued and life savings cut drastically almost overnight. He also nearly collapsed the economies of Russia and Myanmar and Malaysia. He helped break down Czechoslovakia, brought on regime change in Croatia, Yugoslavia and Slovakia, and financed the orange revolution in Ukraine. Soros admittedly enjoys collapsing the governments and economies of sovereign nations and, in fact, finds it “fun.”
He deeply desires control over nations he is not a citizen of and he's a hypocrite:
While he strongly condemned the United States for intervening in Iraq and Afghanistan, he has no qualms about inserting himself into the internal affairs of other nations.
In his 1987 book, The Alchemy of Finance, Soros explained his omnipotent behavior stating, “I admit that I’ve always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance, to put it bluntly. I fancied myself as some kind of god.”
Communists aren't a big threat anymore... He should've have said Republicans... The lying cheating brainwashing warmongering scumbags

Communists aren't a big threat anymore... He should've have said Republicans... The lying cheating brainwashing warmongering scumbags
No not you, dupe

Forum List

Back