George Bush compared to Hitler

Bush is responsible for the murder of 1 million people, dipshit.

The differences are minor and irrelivant.

And how many of you have said to just make a parking lot out of the middle east?

So you are the Hitler.

The OFFICIAL Iraqi toll from Iraq itself is less then 200 thousand over the last 6 years. I think I will believe them since they have actual records to back their claim and not made up numbers from a biased and flawed "study". I think someone would have noticed an additional 800k dead over that time.

I'm not sayin Bush is anything like Hitler.

I'm saying he did the same thing.

But you can inform, what's the world of difference between Poland and Iraq, besides the rhetoric?

Intent, motus operandi, treatment of civilans once subdued.

Come on, are you honestly going to try to tell me that you think the comparison between Hitler's treatment of Poland and the Poles, is similar enough that they warrant serious consideration to the mess in Iraq?

Let's remember that Hitlers ultimate goal was the elimination of not just the Jews, but of the Poles as well.

You see?

This is the sort of overstatement that gives the right wing Bushite apologists ammunition to dismiss everything that anyone says about the man.

A mountain is not a hillock. Yes, they are both elevated land, but one is NOT like the other.

Perspective, folks, perspective.

great article.thanks for showing that to us.yeah Bush compares VERY favorably to Hitler.I been saying that for years now.that video is further proof of that.

There may be political concepts that were adopted. But comparing Bush to Hitler is fallacious. Comparisons like that speak more to the lack of nuance of the person commenting than the circumstances being compared.

there was one Hitler.

Do you have the same view when the party is Democrat?

hilaryhitler.jpg
HillaryHitler.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I find this offensive. It isn't because I care what people think about Bush. It's because in saying he's just as bad as Hitler, you are essentially saying that Hitler wasn't exceptionally bad.

He was, ppl. You might not agree with Bush policies, but he isn't a dictator, he doesn't have storm troopers, he isn't out to conquer the world and subjugate it, and he doesn't believe in the mass extermination of hordes of people.

And how many of you have said to just make a parking lot out of the middle east?

So you are the Hitler.

well said.

So you are the Hitler.

well said.the people who say Bush didnt do the same things as Hitler are in such denial its sad.

It would be if it were true.

Even if we accept the idiotic idea that Bush is responsible for the deaths of 1 million people, which everyone knows is so much bs, then you have to admit...1 million is not 6 million.

Ok, this is twilight zone time. I'm opting out for a bit. Fucking loons. Hopefully you'll never suffer the difference between Hitler and Bush yourselves.....

Do you have the same view when the party is Democrat?

hilaryhitler.jpg
HillaryHitler.jpg

LOL,great pic.:lol:yeah the same holds true for The Clintons,thats for sure.anybody who knows anything about politics,knows theres no difference between the two parties.that they both have the same agenda.

Everybody is apparently equivilent to Hitler.

Which means that he was just a normal guy after all.

Sheesh.

Ok, this is twilight zone time. I'm opting out for a bit. Fucking loons.

You know...we seldom agree on things, but I'm right here with you on this one.

There were, and there will be people with the same evil intent and methods as Hitler, but Bush's war in Iraq doesn't rise to the same level of evil as Hitler's war in Poland or the Soviet union, either.

More importantly, MUCH more importantly, our military is not the warmacht personael, either, and I am offended by the insinuation that they are.

Atrocities during the Invasion of Poland
Wehrmacht units killed thousands of Polish civilians during the 1939 September campaign through executions and terror bombing of cities. After the end of hostilities, during the Wehrmacht's administration of Poland, which went on until October 25, 1939, 531 towns and villages were burned, and the Wehrmacht carried out 714 mass executions, alongside mass incidents of plunder, banditry and murder. Altogether, it is estimated that 16,376 Polish (including many Jews) fell victim to those atrocities. Approximately 60% of these crimes were committed by the Wehrmacht.[1] Wehrmacht soldiers frequently engaged in massacres of Jews on their own rather than just assist in rounding up Jews for the SS[2].

Mass rapes

Rapes were committed by Wehrmacht[2] forces on Jewish women and girls by German soldiers during Invasion of Poland[2]. Rapes were also committed against Polish women and girls during mass executions carried out primarily by Selbstschutz, which were accompanied by Wehrmacht soldiers and on territory under the administration of the German military; the rapes were done before shooting female captives[1]. Thousands of Soviet female nurses, doctors and field medics fell victim to rape when captured during the war, and often they were murdered afterwards[3]. The Wehrmacht also ran brothels where women were forced to work[2]. Ruth Seifert in War and Rape. Analytical Approaches writes In the Eastern territories the Wehrmacht used to brand the bodies of captured partisan women - and other women as well - with the words "Whore for Hitler's troops" and to use them accordingly.
War crimes of the Wehrmacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intent, motus operandi, treatment of civilans once subdued.

Come on, are you honestly going to try to tell me that you think the comparison between Hitler's treatment of Poland and the Poles, is similar enough that they warrant serious consideration to the mess in Iraq?

Let's remember that Hitlers ultimate goal was the elimination of not just the Jews, but of the Poles as well.

You see?

This is the sort of overstatement that gives the right wing Bushite apologists ammunition to dismiss everything that anyone says about the man.

A mountain is not a hillock. Yes, they are both elevated land, but one is NOT like the other.

Perspective, folks, perspective.

All I'm saying is that the action is the same. Illegal invasion. It's very easy to come to terms with that. As I said before, even if MAHATMA GANDHI had invaded Iraq under the same pretexts, he would still be guilty of committing the supreme international crime, regardless of how nice his intentions may have been. It still constitutes a catastrophic and unnecessary loss of life.

Obviously Bush isn't Hitler, or anywhere near Hitler on any scale. They're just both War Criminals. Seems fair enough, they're not alone on that scale at all.

EDIT: What? We're gonna start arguing over how many deaths one has to cross before something becomes 'bad'? I'm not arguing over how close to Hitler's "level of evil" is Bush's "level of evil". The point is that both invasions were wrong, both were illegal, and that that would be true even if ONE person had been killed in either.

Last edited:
I'm sure both Hitler and Bush poop daily, too. I guess they are alike, after all! All this time I thought Hitler was a bad guy, but hell, since he poops, and Bush poops..and you poop...well I guess we're all just like Hitler!

Forum List

Back