Gentiles in Peril

Why are you thanking me? Ignorant of what? Your anti-semitism? I see it quite clearly. But I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am new and do not know you. It takes time to confirm the intent inside the hearts of some people. You are clearly an anti-semite of the highest order. To that there can be no question. Your parents have my deepest sympathy.

-Jeremiah
The antis always bring up their own version of the Talmud.

My version? You think Wikipedia is biased like the website you link? What is wrong in being truthfull? To me they are old scrolls that had relevence in that time. Same with Christian doctrine, a lot of it sounds wrong to us today.
Wikipedia says the Talmud calls Jesus excrement?! Ha ha ha. I think that douchebag up Uranus is starting to poison your brain down there. Take it out and let some fresh air get to it.

The antis always bring up their own version of the Talmud.

My version? You think Wikipedia is biased like the website you link? What is wrong in being truthfull? To me they are old scrolls that had relevence in that time. Same with Christian doctrine, a lot of it sounds wrong to us today.
Wikipedia says the Talmud calls Jesus excrement?! Ha ha ha. I think that douchebag up Uranus is starting to poison your brain down there. Take it out and let some fresh air get to it.
Isn't it amusing, Roudy, how many here think Wikipedia is just the Cat's Meow and that we don't realize that people can place in Wikipedia whatever they want. It's funny how the thing Pbel pulled up is also on sites like National Vanguard, one of the NeoNazi sites. All of a sudden everyone is a Talmudic scholar. Does anyone think that Phillip would have searched a little further, and why doesn't Phillip, the Dhimmi, bother to even research what the Islamic writings say about Infidels, of which of course he would be considered one?
The Real Truth About The Talmud

Isn't it amusing, Roudy, how many here think Wikipedia is just the Cat's Meow and that we don't realize that people can place in Wikipedia whatever they want. It's funny how the thing Pbel pulled up is also on sites like National Vanguard, one of the NeoNazi sites. All of a sudden everyone is a Talmudic scholar. Does anyone think that Phillip would have searched a little further, and why doesn't Phillip, the Dhimmi, bother to even research what the Islamic writings say about Infidels, of which of course he would be considered one?
The Real Truth About The Talmud

He probably reads the Talmud that he got from the Hamas book store

Jerrimiah thanks you for your ignorance...Boy these boards should become a reality show!

Why are you thanking me? Ignorant of what? Your anti-semitism? I see it quite clearly. But I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am new and do not know you. It takes time to confirm the intent inside the hearts of some people. You are clearly an anti-semite of the highest order. To that there can be no question. Your parents have my deepest sympathy.

-Jeremiah

There, there, I took it back little right wing Baptist...You got the thanks because I know why Jews get ahead...they work harder than most of us...and envy is a mortal sin.

I am a Pentacostal who believes in the mystics and the practice of the contemplatives who did avoid the world and lived the life of ascetism. That is a life of solitude. I find the life of obscurity most appopriate for me and do not say others should follow it but for me? It works! As for you? I discern your heart is not right within you!

You need to look at people who have a mighty heart within them to love those in need and in trouble...... to find yourself. The people who I have noticed that reach out and help others with their writings are Rosie, Hossfly, Toastman, Skye, Conner, Jillian, MJB, Roudy, I am sorry I cannot remember all the others as i am new here and do not know all the names but there are many and you could learn by their example. You can see they care about others. You are too stiff necked and hard hearted and if Christ were to walk the earth today you would miss him all together..... I am sorry to report to you. Jesus isn't looking for perfection just a heart he can work with, Sir. Please ask for one.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

-Jeremiah

There, there, I took it back little right wing Baptist...You got the thanks because I know why Jews get ahead...they work harder than most of us...and envy is a mortal sin.

I am a Pentacostal who believes in the mystics and the practice of the contemplatives who did avoid the world and lived the life of ascetism. That is a life of solitude. I find the life of obscurity most appopriate for me and do not say others should follow it but for me? It works! As for you? I discern your heart is not right within you!

You need to look at people who have a mighty heart within them to love those in need and in trouble...... to find yourself. The people who I have noticed that reach out and help others with their writings are Rosie, Hossfly, Toastman, Skye, Conner, Jillian, MJB, Roudy, I am sorry I cannot remember all the others as i am new here and do not know all the names but there are many and you could learn by their example. You can see they care about others. You are too stiff necked and hard hearted and if Christ were to walk the earth today you would miss him all together..... I am sorry to report to you. Jesus isn't looking for perfection just a heart he can work with, Sir. Please ask for one.

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah, first I want to make clear my reasoning for quoting what some Talmudic Scholars wrote about Jesus...Rose in her own way tries very hard in her brand of hate to make Muslims look bad by calling them rejecters of Jesus but neglects to say that Judaism also rejects his teachings...Of course it is a lie because in fact Jesus is considered a Prophet in Islam... I was simply pointing out the obvious.

Secondly Christ or Jesus was no more than the son of god than you or me. We are all children of a creator.

Religions have poisoned the earths peoples with hate and stupidly and the result has caused more deaths than all of earths wars and plagues.

Lastly I apologize for bringing up the Talmud’s words to elucidate Rosie's mindless hate, day in and day out. I apologize because Jesus was a devout Jew who will walk into a Synagogue if he ever comes back to earth and not into any fucking Christian Church who has murdered Jews and Muslims by the millions.

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah, first I want to make clear my reasoning for quoting what some Talmudic Scholars wrote about Jesus...Rose in her own way tries very hard in her brand of hate to make Muslims look bad by calling them rejecters of Jesus but neglects to say that Judaism also rejects his teachings...Of course it is a lie because in fact Jesus is considered a Prophet in Islam... I was simply pointing out the obvious.
Secondly Christ or Jesus was no more than the son of god than you or me. We are all children of a creator.
Religions have poisoned the earths peoples with hate and stupidly and the result has caused more deaths than all of earths wars and plagues.
Lastly I apologize for bringing up the Talmud’s words to elucidate Rosie's mindless hate, day in and day out. I apologize because Jesus was a devout Jew who will walk into a Synagogue if he ever comes back to earth and not into any fucking Christian Church who has murdered Jews and Muslims by the millions.

But isn't Jesus the pussy who forgives everyone their sins? But he's got to be pissed at the person who put him on the cross in a diaper. Man, that had to be embarrassing!

So anyone got any proof that the talmud isn't just another crock of unprovable shit like the bible?

Pbel
.Rose in her own way tries very hard in her brand of hate
to make Muslims look bad by calling them rejecters of
Jesus but neglects to say that Judaism also rejects his
teachings...

PEEBALLS blatantly lied----NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE
I REFERRED TO MUSLIMS AS "rejecters of jesus"
I challenge disgusting lying pig Pbel to cite even
ONE instance in which I referred to muslims are
"jesus rejecters"

Disgusting lying pig Pbel----I will continue to
POINT OUT your idiot-self
serving lie---

btw what "teachings of jesus do "jews reject"??
Jesus---in general, taught the pharisee party line.
In general ---that which jews reject is the notion that
jesus was a "messiah" or an avatar of G-d

---again NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAVE A USED
THE TERM "REJECTORS OF JESUS" in reference to
muslims

poor peeballs he sees "isa repecter"
as "jesus rejector" could be mild dyslexia

there are no actual references to JESUS ----
the Jesus in the New Testament ----in the talmud
Not only was Yeshua a common
name back then-----even Yeshua ben Yosef
was a common name
since there were lots of Yosefs
It is fantastical to assert that the
one reference to a "yeshua" by the greek
convert ONKELOS ----
is THAT yeshua. When presenting "case studies"
---the talmudists did use names-----t
he talmud is not a HISTORY BOOK---it deals
in law and ethics and commentary on the bible
and what the talmudic scholars considered
that which they KNEW by oral tradition and logic
about law and ethics

Peeballs-----you lied-----

Last edited:
Pbel>>My version? You think Wikipedia is biased like the website you link? What is wrong in being truthfull? To me they are old scrolls that had relevence in that time. Same with Christian doctrine, a lot of it sounds wrong to us today.

Peeballs---try to pay attention----WIKKI is authored by -----contribution
by anyone who has a computer -----it is chock full of PROPAGANDA AND
MIS-INFORMATION sometimes it takes awhile for the stuff
to be weeded out and sometimes it stays thereforever.

nazis like yourself did CREATE the silly lie that somewhere in the book of
GITTEN----it says something about Jesus----quite a joke----the
book of gitten is devoted entirely to the legalities of obtaining
a divorce ----ENTIRELY ----I read the whole thing. This silly lie shows
up in many many places Your fellow nazis also create lies about the
book called BABA METZIA ----a book related to issues of movable
property---lost property----etc Those lies are absurd too ---but keep
quoting them-----it reveals just what a jerk you are. I did not read all of
baba metzia ----but I have a general idea because it is the book usually
first introduced to children----my son read it

- Jeremiah

Neither Rosie or anyone else has ever said anything about Muslims being Rejecters of Jesus. You are telling a lie by claiming they have. I don't know what you are but if you are a Muslim I say you have rejected Jesus by your words, actions and seething anti semitism against the People of God who are the Jews and the Christians. If you were a child of God you would love Gods children and not say the things you do. If you were not a rejector of Jesus Christ you would not blaspheme his name or associate with others by treating them as your preferred company.

We are all going to give an account for every idle word we have spoken one day and that includes you and your friends. You are heaping up more and more judgment upon your own head by rejecting Christ and encouraging others around you to reject him.

God is watching and I am sure he is not pleased by what he is seeing you do on this board. To be clear on my words, when I say I believe the lives of the mystics I am speaking of people such as Jeanne Guyon, Michael Molinos,Savonarola, Francis of Assisi, John of the Cross, John Hus, people who were imprisoned, tortured, burned at the stake or severely persecuted for their faith in God but stood the ground no matter the cost. By all accounts if your faith is built on sinking sand it will not stand the storms of life and you will be tossed about by every wind of doctrine such as I see some are doing even now.

I can always tell who the friends of Jesus are by the way they treat the Jews and Israel in every day life. They may not know they are his friends ( yet! ) but they are! They surely are and I know that touches the heart of God and brings his favor upon them.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Pbel>>My version? You think Wikipedia is biased like the website you link? What is wrong in being truthfull? To me they are old scrolls that had relevence in that time. Same with Christian doctrine, a lot of it sounds wrong to us today.

Peeballs---try to pay attention----WIKKI is authored by -----contribution
by anyone who has a computer -----it is chock full of PROPAGANDA AND
MIS-INFORMATION sometimes it takes awhile for the stuff
to be weeded out and sometimes it stays thereforever.

nazis like yourself did CREATE the silly lie that somewhere in the book of
GITTEN----it says something about Jesus----quite a joke----the
book of gitten is devoted entirely to the legalities of obtaining
a divorce ----ENTIRELY ----I read the whole thing. This silly lie shows
up in many many places Your fellow nazis also create lies about the
book called BABA METZIA ----a book related to issues of movable
property---lost property----etc Those lies are absurd too ---but keep
quoting them-----it reveals just what a jerk you are. I did not read all of
baba metzia ----but I have a general idea because it is the book usually
first introduced to children----my son read it

You are right on the mark, Rosie. Wikki is a bad source and for the record since being on this board I have never once seen anything written by you or your friends here that said Muslims were rejecters of Jesus. Pbels is telling fibs. - Jeremiah

Pbel
teachings...

"jesus rejecters"

serving lie---

muslims

was a common name
convert ONKELOS ----
about law and ethics

Rose....:pope Benedict made an URGENT CALL today for
*****GENTILES IN PERIL*******
inexplicably he skipped over the hundreds of millions
of Israeli threatened gentiles and skipped ---explicably
over to ISA - RESPECTING Syria and Nigeria
i am shock'ed
the holy father is ignoring
the danger from the
evil christ rejecters

With all due insanity Rose; the words speak for themselves: maybe if you can un-convolute the sentence structure. Just who do you say are the "Jesus Rejecters?" Perhaps I misread the convolution.

Pbel
teachings...

"jesus rejecters"

serving lie---

muslims

was a common name
convert ONKELOS ----
about law and ethics

i am shock'ed
the danger from the
evil christ rejecters

With all due insanity Rose; the words speak for themselves: maybe if you can un-convolute the sentence structure. Just who do you say are the "Jesus Rejecters?" Perhaps I misread the convolution.

Try again Peeballs I never referred to anyone as "JESUS-REJECTOR" your fellow
islamo nazi SHERRI referred to JOOOOOOS as "jesus-rejectors" on this message board

Historically-----hundreds of thousands of murderers referred to jews as ""jesus rejecters"----of that other nazi shit thing "CHRIST KILLERS" as their the disgusting sluts of your ilk
moaned in orgiastic fervor while jewish infants burned in bonfires

Pbel
teachings...

"jesus rejecters"

serving lie---

muslims

was a common name
convert ONKELOS ----
about law and ethics

i am shock'ed
the danger from the
evil christ rejecters

islamo nazi SHERRI referred to JOOOOOOS as "jesus-rejectors" on this message board

Historically-----hundreds of thousands of murderers referred to jews as ""jesus rejecters"----of that other nazi shit thing "CHRIST KILLERS" as their the disgusting sluts of your ilk

With all due insanity again Rose : Are you saying that what you wrote as Christ Rejectors is not the same as Jesus Rejector? Boy, you really are wacked.

Poor girl.

i am shock'ed
the danger from the
evil christ rejecters

With all due insanity again Rose : Are you saying that what you wrote as Christ Rejectors is not the same as Jesus Rejector? Boy, you really are wacked.

Poor girl.

In every anti semitic word, every anti christ word you write here you are an enemy of Jesus christ and therein a verifiable Christ rejecter in my opinion, Pbels. You are a disgrace.

- Jeremiah

Poor girl.

In every anti semitic word, every anti christ word you write here you are an enemy of Jesus
christ and therein a verifiable Christ rejecter in my opinion, Pbels. You are a disgrace.

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah give peeballs a break-----he is a bit dyslexic ---He
cannot understand the fact that in my post "CHRIST-REJECTORS"
is the term sherri used for JOOOOS and I used it in the same
manner in my post as did the GENIUS sherri. The point being
that in his comments about the SYRIAN violence---the POPE, failed
to mention the REAL ATROCITY GOING ON (according to sherri-)
the attack on ALL OF THE "GENTILES" of the world by the
EVIL CHRIST REJECTORS (jews). I admit my post was a bit ---
not well written-----but it seems clear to me.

Poor girl.

In every anti semitic word, every anti christ word you write here you are an enemy of Jesus christ and therein a verifiable Christ rejecter in my opinion, Pbels. You are a disgrace.

- Jeremiah

Only complete idiots would push religion on these boards...you certainly prove the foolish point.

"Religion began when the first scondrel met the first fool.: Voltaire

Poor girl.

In every anti semitic word, every anti christ word you write here you are an enemy of Jesus
christ and therein a verifiable Christ rejecter in my opinion, Pbels. You are a disgrace.

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah give peeballs a break-----he is a bit dyslexic ---He
cannot understand the fact that in my post "CHRIST-REJECTORS"
is the term sherri used for JOOOOS and I used it in the same
manner in my post as did the GENIUS sherri. The point being
that in his comments about the SYRIAN violence---the POPE, failed
to mention the REAL ATROCITY GOING ON (according to sherri-)
the attack on ALL OF THE "GENTILES" of the world by the
EVIL CHRIST REJECTORS (jews). I admit my post was a bit ---
not well written-----but it seems clear to me.

Yes Rose, I should have guessed you were refering to an un-named 3rd party about the ISA rejecters like you...You really are a wack job...does your hubby keep you in a cage when he feeds you your meds?

Poor girl.

- Jeremiah

Only complete idiots would push religion on these boards...you certainly prove the foolish point.

"Religion began when the first scondrel met the first fool.: Voltaire

You? Do you realize that Voltaire was proven wrong? He was. You're next.

- Jeremiah

- Jeremiah

But isn't Jesus the pussy who forgives everyone their sins? But he's got to be pissed at the person who put him on the cross in a diaper. Man, that had to be embarrassing!

So anyone got any proof that the talmud isn't just another crock of unprovable shit like the bible?

So if you died in your sleep tonight where do you think you'd go? Heaven or hell? It is only one of the two so which one is it, Ima?

For the record---peeballs LIED AGAIN
I (rosie) have never referred to muslims
as "christ rejecters" -----peeballs would not
know a talmudist if he tripped over one

I used the nazi slut sherri term for
JEWS ---which in her typical nazi style
is "CHRIST REJECTERS" in a single post and
PEEBALLS has decided to continue to insist that
the reference was to muslims Peeballs is
a disgusting lying slug on about the same level
as slut sherri This current DECLARATION in
which he struggles to vindicate his bigoted nazi