Gentiles in Peril

I have never heard of that before, Rosie. That is a horrific thing to think about a child being torn from its mother because the father has died? To be made a slave? Lord have mercy, how barbaric is that? I cannot imagine it and I cannot imagine what women in that religion must suffer. It must be a very harsh life. I cannot imagine it. The absolute arrogance of such thinking ( they are better off because it is a muslim home ) is just incredible. There isn't anything holy, meek or lowly about that kind of attitude! It is the very antithesis of it. - Jeremiah

Women in most religions suffer as second class citizens. Catholicism, some forms of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism... all treat women very badly.

Now I am going to pull a sherri----the DISCUSSION concerns the DHIMMI
ORPHAN LAW----which is a part of the SHARIAH CODE (islamic law) which
legalizes the CONFISCATION of NON - MUSLIM CHILDREN ----both
MALE AND FEMALE----from NON MUSLIM WIDOWED MOTHERS in lands
infected with the vile filth of shariah

so----as spokes woman in the absence of lawyer sherri---
I shall borrow her right to limit the discussion to the topic,
I, as MALIKA, have detetermined it to be.
Any questions?

Of course Palestine is not like that so I don't see a relevance to your post.

Women in most religions suffer as second class citizens. Catholicism, some forms of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism... all treat women very badly.

Any questions?

"palestine" is not like what? In fact the HAMAS charter clearly states
that it seeks the establishment of an ISLAMIC STATE I described a fact
about the ISLAMIC STATE. The "dhimmi orphan law"----
was generally abridged in most of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE
over ROBUST OBJECTION by islamicists. Are you afraid to let that
FACT be known? Today---the turks are questioning their
own "rejection" of the "beauty of shariah" in the past and lots
of islamicists ADULATE THAT 'beauty' Are you afraid to let
that FACT be known? Do you expect people who either lived it
themselves or have parents who did-----FORGET? Are you afraid to
let it be known that enslavement of christian children in sudan is
LEGAL thereby according to the laws of the SOVEREIGN
STATE OF SUDAN????

The dhimmi orphan law was abridged----in the shariah shit hole
in which my husband was born-----but REINSTATED on demand
of the ISLAMICISTS in that country which tinnie claims do not
EXIST ------well---tinnie---such people do exist The entire
"MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" is up to the gills in this sort of filth.

now go right ahead and claim ''the muslim brotherhood is
irrelevant" (sic) I need a good laugh

Jeremiah----you really should---if

I have never heard of that before, Rosie. That is a horrific thing to think about a child being torn from its mother because the father has died? To be made a slave? Lord have mercy, how barbaric is that? I cannot imagine it and I cannot imagine what women in that religion must suffer. It must be a very harsh life. I cannot imagine it. The absolute arrogance of such thinking ( they are better off because it is a muslim home ) is just incredible. There isn't anything holy, meek or lowly about that kind of attitude! It is the very antithesis of it. - Jeremiah

That law (dhimmi orphan law---you can google it) is the
reason my husband ended up in palestine in the early 40s.
His mother was RESCUED.. Her father died when she was 11.
THE JEWS PULLED A TRICK----she was quickly MARRIED----
to a 16 year old -----hubby's father ----and spirited away. ..
The married kids were shepherded away by the boy's father---
and in a journey that took something like 9 years---and the birth of two children---they finally escaped----The rescuer died before they got out.
So it was the young couple and two babies by
then -----Their escape was TECHNICALLY illegal Illegal
is overcome in islamic lands by "BAKSHEESH" which ---
properly translates as "BRIBERY" In classical shariah
shit holes ---non muslims PAY a lot more than just
the Jizya-----they are constantly paying just to function.
In this case a cousin had already made it to palestine
so there was outside funding. Somehow these
societies did manage to function ----weird but
true. My mother-in-law did get to see HER mother
again--in 1949.

The dhimmi orphan law----is the basis for the enslave-
ment of sudanese christian children----same law----kill
the father--get the kids. It is the kindness to orphans
principle of islamic law. Get it? the orphans created
by war------get "homes" and the war widows are
relieved of the "burden" Best of all----the poor
orphans get to live among muslims and BE muslim.

Watch this atrocity get into gear in Egypt---it
could happen---I believe---out in the more
remote parts Not Cairo

What a story! You should write a book about her life, Rosie! You know I can only say thank God for Jewish Palestine as they had somewhere to flee to safety! How anyone could not realise Palestine was Jewish before Israel was reborn in 1948 is beyond me! There are so many stories! So many! Palestine has always been the land of the Jewish people and those who know history know it to be true.

But it is good for you to tell these things and to also give insight into the evil doctrines of Islam which must be exposed in order for others to understand what they are dealing with here. The story of the atrocities done in the name of Islam against the Sudanese could fill a volume of encycopedia's and still the story would not even begun to be told of all this doctrine of hell has perpetrated against innocent lives! Oh for America to wake up! For the world to wake up! It is time! It is surely time!

My heart goes out to the Christians in Egypt. What a horrific time for them. I have often wondered if God would somehow divinely move these christians out of Egypt before the Obadiah prophecy ( Egypt will be a nuclear wasteland in the future and uninhabitable ) is fulfilled. I know that it speaks of people still standing and their eyes and tongues melt in their sockets. It was a vision of a nuclear fire the prophet was seeing that destroyed Egypt. I believe it is at the door. Woe unto those who have set themselves against Israel in these last days! Judgment is surely at the door! Even now! Even now! - Jeremiah

Jeremiah----the extra special privileges conferred on muslims
by shariah law----are conferred by ALLAH too ----the convert
has them thru the "truth of his religion"---and they do include
the RIGHT to commit violence for all kinds of imaginary
reasons---"morally" when the convert is amongst the kaffirin.
IMHO ---that explains why it is a big draw in jails. An
interesting shariah law-----a muslim cannot be executed
for killing a non muslim. A non muslim can legally be
beaten to death for walking on the steps of a mosque in a
classical shariah shit hole----or even touching a koran----and
it is very easy to get them executed for "insulting muhummad".
Contrary to islamic claims----muslims do not get executed for
blasphemy for "insulting" other "divine religions"--- (christianity and Judaism) or trashing bibles-----NEVAH. It
is ---simply not a crime in islam-----some claim it is. NOPE.

---when you examine the BENEFITS of being a muslim ---
it is a wonder that any other communities HELD OUT
in islamic lands ----I am still amazed at hubby's family
legacy----it would have been so much easier for them to
just GIVE UP and convert to islam

They did the right thing in not converting to Islam. Anyone who converts to Islam in ignorance, not realizing they were making a league with Satan ( a contract with Satan to serve and obey him and his jinn ) can repent for this and God will forgive them. Many muslims really think allah is God - the Creator of the Universe and God knows their hearts and will reveal the truth to them when they read about Jesus Christ in the New Testament. Jesus said in John 7:17 if any man is willing to obey God and wants to know the truth whether his teachings are from God Almighty or from just a man they can ask God and he will show them the truth. But FIRST they must be willing to obey the truth they find out! Which will mean leaving Islam and converting to Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior. But a Christian cannot convert to Islam under any circumstances as they know this is the religions of satan and cannot bow down to worship any false god. This is why the Jews of Medina, the 900 who were beheaded, chose to die rather than to say that Muhammad was a true prophet of God. They could not do such a thing when these holy Jews knew the truth. God knows how to keep his own, Rosie. God is good. All of the time. I love God. - Jeremiah
*** Note***
True life begins after this life is over. For those who refuse to bow down to false gods and to evil doctrines of hell, choosing rather to call on the name of the LORD and be saved, those ones shall enjoy eternity in heaven forever with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. For those who try to save their lives here on earth by bowing down to this moon god and not resisting satan, they will lose their eternal lives and be separated from God burning in the eternal flames of hell forevermore. If I were a Muslim I wouldn't walk away from Islam, I'd RUN. - Jeremiah

Last edited:

Any questions?

"palestine" is not like what? In fact the HAMAS charter clearly states
that it seeks the establishment of an ISLAMIC STATE I described a fact
about the ISLAMIC STATE. The "dhimmi orphan law"----
was generally abridged in most of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE
over ROBUST OBJECTION by islamicists. Are you afraid to let that
FACT be known? Today---the turks are questioning their
own "rejection" of the "beauty of shariah" in the past and lots
of islamicists ADULATE THAT 'beauty' Are you afraid to let
that FACT be known? Do you expect people who either lived it
themselves or have parents who did-----FORGET? Are you afraid to
let it be known that enslavement of christian children in sudan is
LEGAL thereby according to the laws of the SOVEREIGN
STATE OF SUDAN????

The dhimmi orphan law was abridged----in the shariah shit hole
in which my husband was born-----but REINSTATED on demand
of the ISLAMICISTS in that country which tinnie claims do not

EXIST ------well---tinnie---such people do exist The entire
"MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" is up to the gills in this sort of filth.

now go right ahead and claim ''the muslim brotherhood is
irrelevant" (sic) I need a good laugh

TINNEEEEEE I am waitingggggg tell me again that
ISLAMICISM IS NOT AN ISSUE in "palestine"

"IRRELEVANT"

If it's ok for a Jew to call me a gentile, can I call them a ****? :dunno:

If it's ok for a Jew to call me a gentile, can I call them a ****? :dunno:

Ima the term gentile is not perjorative--- in fact it appears
in the NEW TESTAMENT reportedly in the mouths of SAINTS.
The term "****" is a perjorative something on the level of
the term "wop" as a term for italians In my youth
---among the people from the Indian subcontinent with whom
I worked----the term PAKI was not a perjorative---but some
people tell me it is----so I do not use it. ---much.

IN ANY CASE ---some people can manage to use even
non perjorative words ----in a manner that makes them
seem to be so. For instance---the term "jew' from
the mouth of an isalmio nazi pig is usually said with
MENS REA (evil intent) sherri uses the term
"zionist" in this manner-----despite the fact that
she claims to "love" "jesus" who she seems
to imagine is the historic pharisee Yehoshua
ben Yosef or his aramaic nickname Yeshua.
Yeshua---did readings in synagogues which invariably
involve making very positive statements about "ZION"
He just could not AVOID THEM

When I was a kid---in the home of my jewish parents,
the term "gentile" was never perjorative ---the term
"goy" was sometimes very mildly ----comical or
even negative. something like the way the word
SCHLEMIEL is used Generally it just meant
"non-jew" but for years I thought it meant
"CHRISTIAN"

But you do, Ima. I have witnessed this with my own eyes. You called Jesus a name the other day on the other Thread calling him a very vile word.

Jesus said, Whatsoever a man sows that also shall he reap. If you are calling people names and attacking them with foul language it is quite likely some are going to do the same to you.

Now if someone attacks you with a vile word when you are speaking the truth and doing nothing wrong, Jesus said to count it a blessing for this is how the Holy prophets of old were attacked and there is a blessing in it.

But when you are persecuted and reviled because of something you yourself have done wrong there is no honor in it. For the record, I have never called you a name nor would I call you a name. I think most of what you do you do because you don't know it is wrong. That is the truth for many and I don't believe their sins are counted against them because it is done in ignorance.

Jesus taught that truth in the bible, you know. ...... he said, if you had not known it was a sin it wouldn't have been counted against you. Now that you say you do know the sin remains.

This explains also why the prostitutes and drug dealers and also the homeless who do not know the LORD and are sleeping on the streets and under bridge underpasses and all manner of people are going to enter into heaven one day. While some churchgoers are going to be in hell. That is another sermon. It comes out of Matthew 22. I will have to get into that here one day, God willing. Bottom line is God loves you and wants the best for your life and you need to start believing that and reading about his love for you in the bible!

-Jeremiah

I guess we are seeing what they called the Jews at the Nazi Bund meetings in upstate New York. No doubt they also have their names for others who they think are not Aryans like they are. We have already seen Frau Ima called another poster a "beaner." What do they call Black and Asian people at your Bund meetings, Frau Ima?

I'm not far from Mtl, where do you want to meet, ****? :D[/QUOTE]
How do you get around in public with your head stuck so far up your ass, let alone fight? Inquiring minds want to know.

colonoscopy_head_up_ass_boxer_shorts.jpg

There are some pretty horrific practices I have read about concerning Buddhists that put their women in a cage and put them on the side of a mountain to die in exile. Now the woman cannot get out of the cage and she slowly starves to death. I have a sister in Ozark Mountains ( sister in the Lord to be specific ) who met a woman who found and freed a woman in a cage like that and I believe it was in Tibet. ( I am pretty sure but not 100% sure ) Had this woman not freed this woman from this cage on the side of that mountain she would have slowly starved to death and the animals would have eaten her.

Also I know from Amy Carmichael's memoirs that it was a hindu ritual for the woman to be burned alive or killed when the husband died. In other words that wife of the deceased had to die so that he could take her with him! Literally! Talk about an evil practice, Ima. This is truly despicable.

Now in the religion of Islam we know that it is permitted for a woman to divorce her husband but she cannot take her children with her. This is not right. Children need their mothers as they are the nurturers. Also it is permissable for a Muslim woman to be beaten by her husband. This is very wrong and men who do this will go to hell. The bible says so. Yes, God condemns violence inside ones home and Jesus said, to be angry in your own home is to be in dangers of the fires of hell. How much moreso for a man who would lay his hand on his wife? God forbid!

There is a story of a Christian man in Africa who screamed at his wife in a great abusive way and left his home in great anger. He was a Pastor of a full gospel church, Ima! He was in great sin and in violation of the teachings of the bible when he did this.

He hit a tree and was killed immediately. They came to tell his wife, your husbands car hit a tree, he is dead! She had great faith and remembered in Hebrews 11 where it says that some received their dead back to life and so she believed Jesus to raise her husband from the dead. They did take his body to the village morgue. His body was there 3 days and he was embalmed and they gave her the body and the certificate of doctor who worked on his body. His body was in a casket and she took the body to a revival held by a christian evangelist Reinhard Bonke ( I have met his wife before and she is a beautiful Christian ) and this woman said she wanted to pray and believe God that he would raise her husband from the dead!

Reinhard Bonke' had them take the body to the room underneath where he was preaching. He prayed for the man to be raised back from the dead. The people prayed, they kept praying, slowly the mans spirit came back into his body. He was frantic! He said, My book! My book! Where is my book? He said, the angel had given him a book to tell the people and warn them about hell, Ima.

He said, when he his car hit the tree and he died he was immediately in hell with other disobedient Christians. One pastor was in hell for stealing money from his church members.

This pastor was in hell for screaming at his wife and treating her so violently! He said, I am a born again Christian. I cannot be in this place. It is impossible! I am a born again Christian! I am supposed to be in heaven! But he was not in heaven. He was in hell and in great terror!

The full story is on youtube and also you can find the story through Pat Robertson Ministry on television as they told the entire story on their show, look it up on Google, Ima, Reinhard Bonke' raises man from the dead in Africa.

You can google it and hear the man tell the story himself and he will even show the village where it happened and the morgue his body was in and the villagers who saw he was dead for 3 days because they tell the story too( Just like the story of Lazarus ) and also his wife gives the testimony of how she took her husbands body to Reinart Bonke' service to be raised from dead.

So the man is now very grateful because the angel gave him a book and said because his wife had prayed for him to come back to life he was being given another chance to live and to warn the world that living in sin will send them to hell even if they are a christian, Ima.

Then the man was very grateful for his wife because had she not believed that Jesus could raise him from the dead she would have left him in the morgue and he would still be in hell today. And he was a Christian man, Ima. But he didn't obey the bible and forgot the warning God said in His Book, "Without Holiness No One Will See the Lord". God loves you, Ima. I hope you read God's Book, The bible. Have a blessed day, Jeremiah

herr housefly, you seem obsessed with anything nazi, did they rape you during WWII?

There are some pretty horrific practices I have read about concerning Buddhists that put their women in a cage and put them on the side of a mountain to die in exile. Now the woman cannot get out of the cage and she slowly starves to death. I have a sister in Ozark Mountains ( sister in the Lord to be specific ) who met a woman who found and freed a woman in a cage like that and I believe it was in Tibet. ( I am pretty sure but not 100% sure ) Had this woman not freed this woman from this cage on the side of that mountain she would have slowly starved to death and the animals would have eaten her.

Also I know from Amy Carmichael's memoirs that it was a hindu ritual for the woman to be burned alive or killed when the husband died. In other words that wife of the deceased had to die so that he could take her with him! Literally! Talk about an evil practice, Ima. This is truly despicable.

Now in the religion of Islam we know that it is permitted for a woman to divorce her husband but she cannot take her children with her. This is not right. Children need their mothers as they are the nurturers. Also it is permissable for a Muslim woman to be beaten by her husband. This is very wrong and men who do this will go to hell. The bible says so. Yes, God condemns violence inside ones home and Jesus said, to be angry in your own home is to be in dangers of the fires of hell. How much moreso for a man who would lay his hand on his wife? God forbid!

There is a story of a Christian man in Africa who screamed at his wife in a great abusive way and left his home in great anger. He was a Pastor of a full gospel church, Ima! He was in great sin and in violation of the teachings of the bible when he did this.

He hit a tree and was killed immediately. They came to tell his wife, your husbands car hit a tree, he is dead! She had great faith and remembered in Hebrews 11 where it says that some received their dead back to life and so she believed Jesus to raise her husband from the dead. They did take his body to the village morgue. His body was there 3 days and he was embalmed and they gave her the body and the certificate of doctor who worked on his body. His body was in a casket and she took the body to a revival held by a christian evangelist Reinhard Bonke ( I have met his wife before and she is a beautiful Christian ) and this woman said she wanted to pray and believe God that he would raise her husband from the dead!

Reinhard Bonke' had them take the body to the room underneath where he was preaching. He prayed for the man to be raised back from the dead. The people prayed, they kept praying, slowly the mans spirit came back into his body. He was frantic! He said, My book! My book! Where is my book? He said, the angel had given him a book to tell the people and warn them about hell, Ima.

He said, when he his car hit the tree and he died he was immediately in hell with other disobedient Christians. One pastor was in hell for stealing money from his church members.

This pastor was in hell for screaming at his wife and treating her so violently! He said, I am a born again Christian. I cannot be in this place. It is impossible! I am a born again Christian! I am supposed to be in heaven! But he was not in heaven. He was in hell and in great terror!

The full story is on youtube and also you can find the story through Pat Robertson Ministry on television as they told the entire story on their show, look it up on Google, Ima, Reinhard Bonke' raises man from the dead in Africa.

You can google it and hear the man tell the story himself and he will even show the village where it happened and the morgue his body was in and the villagers who saw he was dead for 3 days because they tell the story too( Just like the story of Lazarus ) and also his wife gives the testimony of how she took her husbands body to Reinart Bonke' service to be raised from dead.

So the man is now very grateful because the angel gave him a book and said because his wife had prayed for him to come back to life he was being given another chance to live and to warn the world that living in sin will send them to hell even if they are a christian, Ima.

Then the man was very grateful for his wife because had she not believed that Jesus could raise him from the dead she would have left him in the morgue and he would still be in hell today. And he was a Christian man, Ima. But he didn't obey the bible and forgot the warning God said in His Book, "Without Holiness No One Will See the Lord". God loves you, Ima. I hope you read God's Book, The bible. Have a blessed day, Jeremiah

So how do you know that the world was made in 6 days? Got any proof?

Ask someone who was there.

Ask someone who was there.

Shut the fuck up, you fat fartsack, this is a serious question. :D
Frau Ima, why do you persist in showing the readers that you were a vulgar man being your change of gender? You have to remember that if you want to be taken as a refined woman now, you have to drop all these oid habits you had as a man.

I'm not far from Mtl, where do you want to meet, ****? :D
I guess we are seeing what they called the Jews at the Nazi Bund meetings in upstate New York. No doubt they also have their names for others who they think are not Aryans like they are. We have already seen Frau Ima called another poster a "beaner." What do they call Black and Asian people at your Bund meetings, Frau Ima?

herr housefly, you seem obsessed with anything nazi, did they rape you during WWII?
Frau Ima, the readers are not blind. They see that you are an equal opportunity hater of everyone who is not like you. Speaking of rape, is that what goes on at your Bund meetings now that you are a woman? Meanwhile, we can see Frau Ima didn't want to tell us what they call those they consider non Aryans at her Bund meeting. So far we have picked up from her "kikes" and "beaners" but nothing about what they call Blacks or Asians or even Native Americans. No doubt they have names for these groups too.

Come to Montreal where I live and call me a **** to my face, then see what happens ..

Of course you can hide behind your computer and call people kikes because you are anonymous. King of like Palestinians who hide behind women and children. You're pathetic buddy !! :lol:

I'm not far from Mtl, where do you want to meet, ****? :D

Not to interupt your discussion but I want to tell you something very interesting about the Nazi Bund headquarters in Upstate New York, Hossfly. You see, God destroyed it with the Great Hurricane of 1938 as it was a punishment against the Nazi Bund and a direct hit to their headquarters, you see. Back in 1938 they didn't give hurricanes names otherwise this one would have had a name that would have went down in history! This devastation was the beginnings of the Obadiah prophecy even then, Hoss! Look at this!

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all heathen: AS THOU HAST DONE TO ISRAEL ( THE JEWS ) IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO THEE; THY REWARD SHALL RETURN UPON THINE OWN HEAD.

You'd think folks would learn from history, Hoss! But they don't! Now the great hurricane of 1938 which coincided with Hitlers reign of terror on the Jews and the Nazi Bund headquarters who were fully celebrating and supporting this satanic act against Gods people killed more than 700 people.

From a reading of the account of that great hurricane ( would have been called a category 5 today ) it is a miracle the loss of life wasn't 10 times greater! There were 63,000 people left homeless with over 9,000 buildings destroyed and over 26,000 automobiles destroyed or damaged and this is back in 1938 so think aobut that in comparison with the superstorm Sandy, Hoss! Is that astonishing or what?

Yes The storm surge from the Great Hurricane of 1938 wiped out entire marinas together with 33,000 boats and ships, and it destroyed most of New Englands' fishing fleet, many of the NE rivers werea already at flood stage when the hurricane caused record flooding so it wasn't only upstate NY that got wiped out but was far reaching even to the New England forests.

It is on record that the fierce wind of that storm destroyed an estimated 750 million to two billion trees, Hoss! The Blue Hill Observatory recorded the highest wind gusts of 186 miles per hour and that observatory was 130 miles from the Long Island Coast.

The states of NY, NJ, Conn, RI, MASS, Vermont, NH, and Maine all felt the effects of that hurricane! Sound like Superstorm Sandy? You bet it does!
****** IMPORTANT**********VERY IMPORTANT***********IMPORTANT******

Now brace yourself, HOSS! Do you know where the eye of the Great Hurricane of 1938 made landfall with its greatest force? The town immediately north of Bellport is Yaphank! THAT IS WHERE!!!

THIS TOWN PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE DISASTER AND THE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET READY FOR THIS HOSS AND MAKE SURE ROSIE READS THIS TOO! GUESS WHAT IS LOCATED IN YAPHANK, LONG ISLAND?

CAMP SIEGFRIED, THE DIRECT LINK TO HITLER AND THE NAZIS. ( Nazis known to have connections to satanist Aleister Crowley who also was connected to Hitler himself in satanic rituals, etc. ) YAPHANK BECAME A MAJOR CENTER FOR THE NAZI MOVEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES AND WAS THE DIRECT TARGET OF GODS WRATH AS DEMONSTRATED IN THAT GREAT HURRICANE OF 1938.

SIEFRIED WAS A LEGENDARY HERO IN MEDIEVAL GERMAN LITERATURE. HE KILLED A DRAGON AND BATHED IN ITS BLOOD WHICH MADE HIS BODY INVULNERABLE. YES, THAT IS THE NAME THE NAZIS DECIDED UPON FOR THEIR CAMP AND HEADQUARTERS IN YAPHANK, LONG ISLAND AND GOD WIPED IT CLEAN OFF ITS FOUNDATIONS! OH YES HE DID! THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH GODS PEOPLE! God's wrath comes down. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God! Oh! Yes! It is!

WHY DID SUPERSTORM SANDY HAPPEN? PJ CROWLEY ( is he a descendant of Aleister Crowley? Look at his photo and Aleisters and you decide! ) SPEAKING FOR THE PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH HE IS LISTED AS A FORMER, YES! FORMER SPOKESPERSON OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT ( SUPPOSEDLY FIRED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION ALTHOUGH WE MUST WONDER IF HE WAS FIRED THE WAY THE 4 OTHER WORKERS WHO BLEW BENGHAZI WERE NEVER REALLY FIRED AT STATE DEPT? ) TOLD THE WORLD IN A PRESS RELEASE JUST DAYS BEFORE SUPERSTORM SANDY FORMED IN THE OCEAN THAT---------------> ISRAELS INTERESTS WERE NO LONGER AMERICA'S INTERESTS!<------------- Once again America turns their back on Israel in a critical time and look at what happens?

Superstorm Sandy hits with NE USA with a vengeance! But take a look at who lives there just as we see Gods judgment sent the eye and fiercest part of storm to Nazi headquarters at Camp Siegried watch where Superstorm Sandy did her most damage, folks!

WHO IS PJ CROWLEY? COULD HE BE THE THE SON OF THAT SATANIST ALEISTER CROWLEY? THE HIGH LEVEL SATANISTS ARE DIFFICULT TO INFILTRATE AND EXPOSE BUT IN THIS CASE LIKENESS & THE NAME" MIGHT " PROVIDE A CLUE. LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS SIDE BY SIDE ONE CANNOT DENY THE STRIKING RESEMBLENCES OF THE CROWLEY FAMILY BUT........ FINDING THE UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT IS ANOTHER MATTER.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT CROWLEY AND OTHER CROWLEY FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING JOE CROWLEY A CONGRESSMAN IN NEW JERSEY AND CANDY CROWLEY APPARENTLY HAVE HOMES IN THE VERY LOCATIONS WHERE THIS SUPERSTORM HIT THE HARDEST! WE KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE NO FRIEND TO ISRAEL BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS!

GOD IS NOT MOCKED! WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWS THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP.

YOU TOUCH THE APPLE OF GODS EYE AND YOU CAN EXPECT BIG CONSEQUENCES. AMERICANS HAD BETTER LEARN TO RESEARCH WHO IT IS THEY ARE SELECTING FOR THEIR LEADERS, SPOKES PEOPLE...........

EVEN MODERATORS FOR PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES SUCH AS CANDY CROWLEY WHO MODERATED BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT AND GOV. MITT ROMNEY. DID YOU EVER GOOGLE ALEISTER CROWLEY AND CANDY CROWLEY AND LOOK AT THE SIDE BY SIDE PHOTOGRAPHS? THE LIKENESS IS NOTHING SHORT OF STARTLING! TALK ABOUT THE FATHER OF LIARS! WAKE UP AMERICA! THE SAYING, NO PLACE LIKE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT DIDN'T COME OUT OF NO WHERE. THE DEVIL IS LAUGHING IN AMERICAS FACE! We need the discernment of the LORD now more than ever!

Sorry I went into all caps there as I get quite excited about the idea of satan playing the american people for such fools. It makes my blood boil to know that the rest of the people in these tragic storms were suffering the consequences for a select group of evil people who not only planned to harm Gods people the Jews but have done their best to harm Israel as well. EVEN IN OUR NAME. If that doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

The bible says God is not a man that he should lie, Ima. The bible says, Let the Word of God be true and every man ( who disagrees with Him ) be found a liar.

I know the World was made in 6 days because God said He made it in 6 days. God never lies, Ima. Man may lie to you but God's Word shall endure forever and on that you can depend always.

- Jeremiah

Forum List

Back