Gentiles in Peril

Housefly, are you a closet Jew, or do you just want armageddon to happen in Israel so that Jesus can come back and save your sorry excuse for an almost dead pooper.
What a pathetic Nazi man/women Frau Ima is. Apparently he/she loves the lies on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, and when someone points out the truth, he/she is up in arms and vomits out some more of her nonsense. By the way, Frau Ima, you can get one of your fellow Nazis to empty your porta-potty now. As you all can see, Frau Ima projects onto others what he/she has himself/herself -- an almost dead pooper. So sad for someone who is a "spring chicken."

Only a Jack-Ass could bring stupidy to an art form like you 'ol Hoss...Don't you ever say annything that made any sense to anyone except a Jack_Ass from West Virgini?

Housefly, are you a closet Jew, or do you just want armageddon to happen in Israel so that Jesus can come back and save your sorry excuse for an almost dead pooper.
What a pathetic Nazi man/women Frau Ima is. Apparently he/she loves the lies on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, and when someone points out the truth, he/she is up in arms and vomits out some more of her nonsense. By the way, Frau Ima, you can get one of your fellow Nazis to empty your porta-potty now. As you all can see, Frau Ima projects onto others what he/she has himself/herself -- an almost dead pooper. So sad for someone who is a "spring chicken."

Only a Jack-Ass could bring stupidy to an art form like you 'ol Hoss...Don't you ever say annything that made any sense to anyone except a Jack_Ass from West Virgini?
Phillip wants us all to believe that everyone is so clever in Boston when we can see what a dummy he himself actually is. As the readers will note, Phillip is sucking up f Frau Ima as he enjoys his/her sexual innuendos and toilet humor. Perhaps Frau Ima is his speed. Maybe you don't live that far from Frau Ima and you can help him/her off her porta-potty, Phillip.

So if a Jew calls me a gentile, can I call them a snake person?

It is a very simple deduction process, Ima. If you are not a Jew? You are a Gentile! Now that is a fact so why would you confuse the truth with a lie? You know that calling any person a snake person is nothing more than trying to insult someone. So why do it?

-Jeremiah

It is a very simple deduction process, Ima. If you are not a Jew? You are a Gentile! Now that is a fact so why would you confuse the truth with a lie? You know that calling any person a snake person is nothing more than trying to insult someone. So why do it?

-Jeremiah

Because I consider gentile to be offensive, and maybe I should just insult them back? :dunno:

-Jeremiah

Because I consider gentile to be offensive, and maybe I should just insult them back? :dunno:
Again Jews never refer to non Jews as Gentiles. I have yet to hear a Jew call someone a gentile or a goy. Plenty of other more applicable labels could be directed at someone like ima, "racist asshole" would be one.

Last edited:
The person who seems to use the word "GENTILE" on this board the most
is jihadist slut sherri She insists that jews consider themselves superior to
and hate "gentiles" ------which is interesting since by the lineage SHE self
described ----she linked herself to the the nations that have comitted
the murder of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of gentiles-----and---of course tens of
millions of jews------but mostly gentiles ----and because they considered themselves
SUPERIOR There is no history at all of jews comitted any genocides which is
obviously why sherri is so intent on insisting there is (it is a basic ego defense)

as of NOW-----syrian muslims have murdered far more muslim children in
the past single year than all the arab muslim children who have
died in all the conflict between jews and muslims in the past 1400 years----

The person who seems to use the word "GENTILE" on this board the most
is jihadist slut sherri She insists that jews consider themselves superior to
and hate "gentiles" ------which is interesting since by the lineage SHE self
described ----she linked herself to the the nations that have comitted
the murder of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of gentiles-----and---of course tens of
millions of jews------but mostly gentiles ----and because they considered themselves
SUPERIOR There is no history at all of jews comitted any genocides which is
obviously why sherri is so intent on insisting there is (it is a basic ego defense)

as of NOW-----syrian muslims have murdered far more muslim children in
the past single year than all the arab muslim children who have
died in all the conflict between jews and muslims in the past 1400 years----
Nazis are obsessed with the word Gentile to justify their own racism and bigotry.

-Jeremiah

Again Jews never refer to non Jews as Gentiles. I have yet to hear a Jew call someone a gentile or a goy. Plenty of other more applicable labels could be directly at someone like ima, "racist asshole" would be one.

:lol: At least you're consistent, talking about poo holes again. :lol:

You are SSOOOO gay. :D

-Jeremiah

Again Jews never refer to non Jews as Gentiles. I have yet to hear a Jew call someone a gentile or a goy. Plenty of other more applicable labels could be directly at someone like ima, "racist asshole" would be one.

I've got a good question from a member of one of the "other Nations," 'ol Roudy....Do you really believe that Racism is the basis for anti-Semitism?

I've got a good question from a member of one of the "other Nations," 'ol Roudy....Do you really believe that Racism is the basis for anti-Semitism?

Peeballs the term "racism" has been expanded. When I was a kid it meant
hatred of another "race" and there were only four of them back then ---(of the human species") Lately some people have decided to EXPAND "racism" to include all sorts of
various designations of human groups to the point that persons who despise "spanish
speakers ' from south america are called "racists" Or even those who hate catholics---like OLIVER CROMWELL are called "racists" The british seem to focus on skin color---so that persons of the Indian subcontinent get a new racial designation----they
get to be considered "brown" people What does an idiot like you mean by "race"?
(for the record-----"idiots" is not a race----but in the past it was an actual medical
term for a specific level of stupidity based on congenital dementia---but some
people today would consider "hatred" of congenitally demented persons---a
form of "racism"------especially since adolf abu ali advocated exterminating them)

hatred of another "race" and there were only four of them back then ---(of the human species") Lately some people have decided to EXPAND "racism" to include all sorts of
various designations of human groups to the point that persons who despise "spanish
speakers ' from south america are called "racists" Or even those who hate catholics---like OLIVER CROMWELL are called "racists" The british seem to focus on skin color---so that persons of the Indian subcontinent get a new racial designation----they
(for the record-----"idiots" is not a race----but in the past it was an actual medical
form of "racism"------especially since adolf abu ali advocated exterminating them)

Boy, you are one convoluted mess. Get some help.

Its clear from the link you provided that commentary is your proof that the Talmud wasn’t speaking about the Jesus called the Christ....History is replete with abuse of the Jews by Christianity when that Talmudic Scholar wrote. They were talking about JC alright and they were mild in their assessment of Christianity compared to the Jews were persecuted and blamed for his death. What I don’t understand, why the big secret? They are old outdated scrolls, like many in Christianity that are out-dated.

But thanks for your song and dance, it breaks up the monotony!
Because is untrue. Christians inserted it into the Jewish bible because they want it there for their purposes.

Then offer some proof.

I did.

The Pbel method: When you realize you lost the argument and are too retarded to continue, use insults :D

Last edited:

The Pbel method: When you realize you lost the argument and are too retarded to continue, use insults :D

There is no basis of Racism in anti-Semitism. The constant linkage between Roudy's Martin Luther King quote about anti-Semitism has nothing to do with race.

In my view most of the anti-Semitic remarks are very mild in America compared to other forms of prejudice.

Mostly having to do with money. A normal reaction by the rich and poor and is not linked to Race or Religion.

-Jeremiah

Rather I would check into why it is you find the word gentile to be offensive. There is nothing offensive about it! - Jeremiah

Racism and religious bigotry. That's what you're infected with.

-Jeremiah

Rather I would check into why it is you find the word gentile to be offensive. There is nothing offensive about it! - Jeremiah
Then why is **** offensive? :dunno:

Forum List

Back