Gentiles in Peril

Jeremiah, first I want to make clear my reasoning for quoting what some Talmudic Scholars wrote about Jesus...Rose in her own way tries very hard in her brand of hate to make Muslims look bad by calling them rejecters of Jesus but neglects to say that Judaism also rejects his teachings...Of course it is a lie because in fact Jesus is considered a Prophet in Islam... I was simply pointing out the obvious.
Secondly Christ or Jesus was no more than the son of god than you or me. We are all children of a creator.
Religions have poisoned the earths peoples with hate and stupidly and the result has caused more deaths than all of earths wars and plagues.
Lastly I apologize for bringing up the Talmud’s words to elucidate Rosie's mindless hate, day in and day out. I apologize because Jesus was a devout Jew who will walk into a Synagogue if he ever comes back to earth and not into any fucking Christian Church who has murdered Jews and Muslims by the millions.

But isn't Jesus the pussy who forgives everyone their sins? But he's got to be pissed at the person who put him on the cross in a diaper. Man, that had to be embarrassing!

So anyone got any proof that the talmud isn't just another crock of unprovable shit like the bible?

So if you died in your sleep tonight where do you think you'd go? Heaven or hell? It is only one of the two so which one is it, Ima?

I'm going to the same place everyone else is going to, there are no separate places and you can't even prove that there are. It's just scare tactics by the churches so that you pay your tithe on time.

Jeremiah, first I want to make clear my reasoning for quoting what some Talmudic Scholars wrote about Jesus...Rose in her own way tries very hard in her brand of hate to make Muslims look bad by calling them rejecters of Jesus but neglects to say that Judaism also rejects his teachings...Of course it is a lie because in fact Jesus is considered a Prophet in Islam... I was simply pointing out the obvious.
Secondly Christ or Jesus was no more than the son of god than you or me. We are all children of a creator.
Religions have poisoned the earths peoples with hate and stupidly and the result has caused more deaths than all of earths wars and plagues.
Lastly I apologize for bringing up the Talmud’s words to elucidate Rosie's mindless hate, day in and day out. I apologize because Jesus was a devout Jew who will walk into a Synagogue if he ever comes back to earth and not into any fucking Christian Church who has murdered Jews and Muslims by the millions.

But isn't Jesus the pussy who forgives everyone their sins? But he's got to be pissed at the person who put him on the cross in a diaper. Man, that had to be embarrassing!

So anyone got any proof that the talmud isn't just another crock of unprovable shit like the bible?

So if you died in your sleep tonight where do you think you'd go? Heaven or hell? It is only one of the two so which one is it, Ima?
Wherever you go you'll have to change planes in Atlanta.

I tell you Goober, when and if Jesus comes back and breaks all the crosses not only will I convert, but every Jew on earth will be pushing to get ahead of me!
Let me tell you, loco one, you are so ignorant about what is happening to Christians and those other non Muslims in the Muslim world that it truly is pathetic. Since you are so willing to believe the hate sites and what they say is in the Talmud about Jesus, I think perhaps a good Dhimwit like you should hurry down to your closest mosque and convert right now. The local Imam will probably throw in a prayer rug for you in addition to giving you a Koran.
By the way, I am sure the readers have noticed that Pbel had nothing to say about the Muslims believing Jesus will be preaching Islam. Maybe Phillip is a Unitarian now, but he must still have some Catholic relatives who would be appalled at this.

Is this a hate site Goober? But I have to tellyou, the terrible way that Christians
who were the people misusing his name and the murder of Jews, I can't blame them for saying that.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Gittin 56b, 57a a story is mentioned in which Onkelos -intent on converting to Judaism- summons up the spirit of Yeshu. He describes his punishment in the afterlife as boiling in excrement. Relevant passages from the Talmud that scholars address in this context include:[87]
Babylonin Gittin 57a – "he went and brought up Jesus the Nazarene" (Editions or MSs: Vatican 130)

The complete passage from the 1935 Soncino edition is:

Fabrication.

This is from your own source

He then went and raised by incantations Jesus [in Vilna edition: "the sinners of Israel"

So your nonsense source inserted jesus for "sinner of Israel". At least it said so.

Jews don't use nor care about the "Vatican" translations of their holy books.

Last edited:
Why are you thanking me? Ignorant of what? Your anti-semitism? I see it quite clearly. But I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am new and do not know you. It takes time to confirm the intent inside the hearts of some people. You are clearly an anti-semite of the highest order. To that there can be no question. Your parents have my deepest sympathy.

-Jeremiah

There, there, I took it back little right wing Baptist...You got the thanks because I know why Jews get ahead...they work harder than most of us...and envy is a mortal sin.

I am a Pentacostal who believes in the mystics and the practice of the contemplatives who did avoid the world and lived the life of ascetism. That is a life of solitude. I find the life of obscurity most appopriate for me and do not say others should follow it but for me? It works! As for you? I discern your heart is not right within you!

You need to look at people who have a mighty heart within them to love those in need and in trouble...... to find yourself. The people who I have noticed that reach out and help others with their writings are Rosie, Hossfly, Toastman, Skye, Conner, Jillian, MJB, Roudy, I am sorry I cannot remember all the others as i am new here and do not know all the names but there are many and you could learn by their example. You can see they care about others. You are too stiff necked and hard hearted and if Christ were to walk the earth today you would miss him all together..... I am sorry to report to you. Jesus isn't looking for perfection just a heart he can work with, Sir. Please ask for one.

- Jeremiah

Just were called stiff necked and reprimanded by G-D when some of them worshipped false gods, like jesus.

The G-D jews believe in made it crystal clear that jews are to put their trust in only him, and there is only him.

Putting their trust in anyone else is considered a dire sin in Judaism and a huge insult to the one G-D..

In every anti semitic word, every anti christ word you write here you are an enemy of Jesus
christ and therein a verifiable Christ rejecter in my opinion, Pbels. You are a disgrace.

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah give peeballs a break-----he is a bit dyslexic ---He
cannot understand the fact that in my post "CHRIST-REJECTORS"
is the term sherri used for JOOOOS and I used it in the same
manner in my post as did the GENIUS sherri. The point being
that in his comments about the SYRIAN violence---the POPE, failed
to mention the REAL ATROCITY GOING ON (according to sherri-)
the attack on ALL OF THE "GENTILES" of the world by the
EVIL CHRIST REJECTORS (jews). I admit my post was a bit ---
not well written-----but it seems clear to me.

Yes Rose, I should have guessed you were refering to an un-named 3rd party about the ISA rejecters like you...You really are a wack job...does your hubby keep you in a cage when he feeds you your meds?

You are highly arrogant to say such a thing like that. You need to learn how to respect people, Pbels. You are obviously a young punk! - Jeremiah

Jeremiah give peeballs a break-----he is a bit dyslexic ---He
cannot understand the fact that in my post "CHRIST-REJECTORS"
is the term sherri used for JOOOOS and I used it in the same
manner in my post as did the GENIUS sherri. The point being
that in his comments about the SYRIAN violence---the POPE, failed
to mention the REAL ATROCITY GOING ON (according to sherri-)
the attack on ALL OF THE "GENTILES" of the world by the
EVIL CHRIST REJECTORS (jews). I admit my post was a bit ---
not well written-----but it seems clear to me.

Yes Rose, I should have guessed you were refering to an un-named 3rd party about the ISA rejecters like you...You really are a wack job...does your hubby keep you in a cage when he feeds you your meds?

You are highly arrogant to say such a thing like that. You need to learn how to respect people, Pbels. You are obviously a young punk! - Jeremiah

You want respect on these boards? You're dumber than I originally thought...Were you a survivor from David Koresh's Branch Davidians? Sounds like your brain has been fried.

Even Rodney dangerfield could not get respect why would a wacko Bible Thumper?

You want respect on these boards? You're dumber than I originally thought...Were you a survivor from David Koresh's Branch Davidians? Sounds like your brain has been fried.

The only person I see right now being rude is you, dude. You need to shape up. As it stands I find no reason to ever respond to another one of your threads much less read one. You are a loser of major proportions. - Jeremiah

The only person I see right now being rude is you, dude. You need to shape up. As it stands I find no reason to ever respond to another one of your threads much less read one. You are a loser of major proportions. - Jeremiah

OK, Ill play!

Why don't you re-read some of Rosie’s posts where she calls Sherri a Slut for showing photos of Palestinian babies killed by Israeli forces? Also ask her how she describes the founder of Islam Mohammed a Rapist pig or the Filth of Islam? I have never used words like that to describe Jesus...then read af few of Rowdy’s posts...'ol Camel Ped has a way of insults and juvenile perversions to bring disrespect an art form

All you have to do to be a prime target on this board is to seek social justice like Jesus...like: Love thy enemy as thyself...then wait for the compliments to come in from the ZioNuts.

The Palestinians are no more favorites of mine, they have made mistakes but they are Humans not the expendable trash spewed by the ZioNuts...

They deserve Respect and the World via the UN gave it to them by voting them Statehood to the 1967 borders...

Israel is delegitimizing its-own existence by abusing the human rights of an occupied un-armed civilian population...

Gee PEEBALLS has failed to notice that sherri describes JEWS as KILLERS OF CHRIST
and any female poster who does not agree with her idiocy as "PSYCHO BITCH"----
typical peeballs She also uses the term ZIONIST as if it means SHIT a
factoid PEEBALLS prefers to ignore

Her most intersting claim is "IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT ISRAELIS DO
MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS ON PALESTINIAN PRISONERS" a bit of
projection on the part of SHERRI FATIMAH BINT MENGELE

I tell you Goober, when and if Jesus comes back and breaks all the crosses not only will I convert, but every Jew on earth will be pushing to get ahead of me!
Let me tell you, loco one, you are so ignorant about what is happening to Christians and those other non Muslims in the Muslim world that it truly is pathetic. Since you are so willing to believe the hate sites and what they say is in the Talmud about Jesus, I think perhaps a good Dhimwit like you should hurry down to your closest mosque and convert right now. The local Imam will probably throw in a prayer rug for you in addition to giving you a Koran.
By the way, I am sure the readers have noticed that Pbel had nothing to say about the Muslims believing Jesus will be preaching Islam. Maybe Phillip is a Unitarian now, but he must still have some Catholic relatives who would be appalled at this.

Is this a hate site Goober? But I have to tellyou, the terrible way that Christians
who were the people misusing his name and the murder of Jews, I can't blame them for saying that.

In Gittin 56b, 57a a story is mentioned in which Onkelos -intent on converting to Judaism- summons up the spirit of Yeshu. He describes his punishment in the afterlife as boiling in excrement. Relevant passages from the Talmud that scholars address in this context include:[87]
Babylonin Gittin 57a – "he went and brought up Jesus the Nazarene" (Editions or MSs: Vatican 130)

There is no where in the Talmud that jesus is mentioned.

It has been inserted there by non jews who wish it to be there.

Jesus In The Talmud

The Accusation
Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

The Text
Talmud Gittin 56b-57a

[Onkelos Bar Kalonikus] called up Balaam from the dead. [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world? [Balaam] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them? [Balaam] replied: (Deut. 23:7) "You shall not seek their peace or welfare all your days." [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment? [Balaam answered]: In boiling semen.
[Onkelos] called up Yeshu from the dead. [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world? [Yeshu] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them? [Yeshu] replied: Seek their good. Do not seek their bad. Whoever touches them is as if he touched the pupil of his eye. [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment? [Yeshu answered]: In boiling excrement. As the mast said: Whoever mocks the words of the sages in punished in boiling excrement.

Here we see a story of the famous convert Onkelos who, prior to converting, used black magic to bring up famous villains of history and ask them whether their wickedness saved them in the world to come. In both cases (there is a third case of Onkelos calling up Titus as well) the sinner is being terribly punished in the afterlife while Israel is being rewarded. Presumably, this helped convince Onkelos to convert to Judaism.

As we have explained elsewhere, Yeshu is not Jesus of the New Testament. He is most likely a prominent sectarian of the early first century BCE who deviated from rabbinic tradition and created his own religion combining Hellenistic paganism with Judaism. While Yeshu may be the proto-Jesus some scholars point to as inspiring the early Christians, he is definitely not the man who was crucified in Jerusalem in the year 33 CE.

Interestingly, if someone were to claim that Yeshu in the passage above is Jesus, then Balaam cannot also refer to Jesus because both Balaam and Yeshu are in the passage together. In other words, it is self-contradicting to claim that the passages above about Balaam's mother being a harlot or dying young refer to Jesus and to claim that the passage above about Yeshu being punished also refers to Jesus. You can't have it both ways.

Jesus In The Talmud

The Accusation

The Text
Talmud Gittin 56b-57a

[Onkelos Bar Kalonikus] called up Balaam from the dead. [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world? [Balaam] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them? [Balaam] replied: (Deut. 23:7) "You shall not seek their peace or welfare all your days." [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment? [Balaam answered]: In boiling semen.
[Onkelos] called up Yeshu from the dead. [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world? [Yeshu] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them? [Yeshu] replied: Seek their good. Do not seek their bad. Whoever touches them is as if he touched the pupil of his eye. [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment? [Yeshu answered]: In boiling excrement. As the mast said: Whoever mocks the words of the sages in punished in boiling excrement.

Here we see a story of the famous convert Onkelos who, prior to converting, used black magic to bring up famous villains of history and ask them whether their wickedness saved them in the world to come. In both cases (there is a third case of Onkelos calling up Titus as well) the sinner is being terribly punished in the afterlife while Israel is being rewarded. Presumably, this helped convince Onkelos to convert to Judaism.

As we have explained elsewhere, Yeshu is not Jesus of the New Testament. He is most likely a prominent sectarian of the early first century BCE who deviated from rabbinic tradition and created his own religion combining Hellenistic paganism with Judaism. While Yeshu may be the proto-Jesus some scholars point to as inspiring the early Christians, he is definitely not the man who was crucified in Jerusalem in the year 33 CE.

Interestingly, if someone were to claim that Yeshu in the passage above is Jesus, then Balaam cannot also refer to Jesus because both Balaam and Yeshu are in the passage together. In other words, it is self-contradicting to claim that the passages above about Balaam's mother being a harlot or dying young refer to Jesus and to claim that the passage above about Yeshu being punished also refers to Jesus. You can't have it both ways.

Its clear from the link you provided that commentary is your proof that the Talmud wasn’t speaking about the Jesus called the Christ....History is replete with abuse of the Jews by Christianity when that Talmudic Scholar wrote. They were talking about JC alright and they were mild in their assessment of Christianity compared to the Jews were persecuted and blamed for his death. What I don’t understand, why the big secret? They are old outdated scrolls, like many in Christianity that our out-dated.

But thanks for your song and dance, it breaks up the monotony!

Jesus In The Talmud

The Accusation

The Text
Talmud Gittin 56b-57a

Its clear from the link you provided that commentary is your proof that the Talmud wasn’t speaking about the Jesus called the Christ....History is replete with abuse of the Jews by Christianity when that Talmudic Scholar wrote. They were talking about JC alright and they were mild in their assessment of Christianity compared to the Jews were persecuted and blamed for his death. What I don’t understand, why the big secret? They are old outdated scrolls, like many in Christianity that our out-dated.

Let us give thanks to Phillip for reminding us of all the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that want us to believe they are Talmudic scholars with all their fake quotes. As a non-Jewish English poster said on another forum when a Muslim women would bring up some fake Talmud quote, he researched and researched and the only place he could find the quote was on hate sites.

Jesus In The Talmud

The Accusation

The Text
Talmud Gittin 56b-57a

Its clear from the link you provided that commentary is your proof that the Talmud wasn’t speaking about the Jesus called the Christ....History is replete with abuse of the Jews by Christianity when that Talmudic Scholar wrote. They were talking about JC alright and they were mild in their assessment of Christianity compared to the Jews were persecuted and blamed for his death. What I don’t understand, why the big secret? They are old outdated scrolls, like many in Christianity that are out-dated.

Let us give thanks to Phillip for reminding us of all the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that want us to believe they are Talmudic scholars with all their fake quotes. As a non-Jewish English poster said on another forum when a Muslim women would bring up some fake Talmud quote, he researched and researched and the only place he could find the quote was on hate sites.

OK Hoss, Wikipedia that most if not of us use as an un-biased source is a hate-site? You really are as biased as any neo-Nazi as I've seen on these boards...

As a spkesperson for Zionism, you are about as dumb as they come. Could you post a site with the complete Talmud that is not a hate-site in your Zio-Nut brain?

The talmud is just as big a book of fairy tales as the bible or the koran.

Its clear from the link you provided that commentary is your proof that the Talmud wasn’t speaking about the Jesus called the Christ....History is replete with abuse of the Jews by Christianity when that Talmudic Scholar wrote. They were talking about JC alright and they were mild in their assessment of Christianity compared to the Jews were persecuted and blamed for his death. What I don’t understand, why the big secret? They are old outdated scrolls, like many in Christianity that are out-dated.

OK Hoss, Wikipedia that most if not of us use as an un-biased source is a hate-site? You really are as biased as any neo-Nazi as I've seen on these boards...

As a spkesperson for Zionism, you are about as dumb as they come. Could you post a site with the complete Talmud that is not a hate-site in your Zio-Nut brain?
Let's put it this way, Phillip -- you and the rest of the anti-Semites will keep on pulling up these fake Talmud quotes over and over again. It is expected just like we expect the sun to rise in the morning. And, Phillip, you are the dumb one if you believe that people can't put things in Wikipedia that they want to. If you really want to learn about the Talmud, copy your fake stuff and bring it to some Rabbi in your city and ask him if these are genuine. If you don't want to use a Rabbi, surely in a big city as yours there must be some Catholic university such as Notre Dame is and find yourself a Talmudic scholar there and ask him. Or does your nutty brain tell you that you really are not interested in the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ck3yCTWcc]Refuting the lies about Judasim and Talmud Jewu 341 Rabbi Jonathan Ginsburg www.jewu.info - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9IQR3d7x-A]Lies About the Talmud - YouTube[/ame]

</title> </head> <body background="http://www.angelfire.com/doc/images/bg/bg1.gif" text="#00008b" link="#0000ff" alink="#800080" vlink="#800080"> <script type="text/javascript"> ////// Compete ///////////////////// __compete_code = '667f89f26d96c30e9

Housefly, are you a closet Jew, or do you just want armageddon to happen in Israel so that Jesus can come back and save your sorry excuse for an almost dead pooper.

Housefly, are you a closet Jew, or do you just want armageddon to happen in Israel so that Jesus can come back and save your sorry excuse for an almost dead pooper.
What a pathetic Nazi man/women Frau Ima is. Apparently he/she loves the lies on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, and when someone points out the truth, he/she is up in arms and vomits out some more of her nonsense. By the way, Frau Ima, you can get one of your fellow Nazis to empty your porta-potty now. As you all can see, Frau Ima projects onto others what he/she has himself/herself -- an almost dead pooper. So sad for someone who is a "spring chicken."

Jesus In The Talmud

The Accusation

The Text
Talmud Gittin 56b-57a

Because is untrue. Christians inserted it into the Jewish bible because they want it there for their purposes.

Jesus In The Talmud

The Accusation

The Text
Talmud Gittin 56b-57a

Its clear from the link you provided that commentary is your proof that the Talmud wasn&#8217;t speaking about the Jesus called the Christ....History is replete with abuse of the Jews by Christianity when that Talmudic Scholar wrote. They were talking about JC alright and they were mild in their assessment of Christianity compared to the Jews were persecuted and blamed for his death. What I don&#8217;t understand, why the big secret? They are old outdated scrolls, like many in Christianity that are out-dated.

Because is untrue. Christians inserted it into the Jewish bible because they want it there for their purposes.

Then offer some proof.

Forum List

Back