Gentiles in Peril

I'm not far from Mtl, where do you want to meet, ****? :D
I guess we are seeing what they called the Jews at the Nazi Bund meetings in upstate New York. No doubt they also have their names for others who they think are not Aryans like they are. We have already seen Frau Ima called another poster a "beaner." What do they call Black and Asian people at your Bund meetings, Frau Ima?

Not to interupt your discussion but I want to tell you something very interesting about the Nazi Bund headquarters in Upstate New York, Hossfly. You see, God destroyed it with the Great Hurricane of 1938 as it was a punishment against the Nazi Bund and a direct hit to their headquarters, you see. Back in 1938 they didn't give hurricanes names otherwise this one would have had a name that would have went down in history! This devastation was the beginnings of the Obadiah prophecy even then, Hoss! Look at this!

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all heathen: AS THOU HAST DONE TO ISRAEL ( THE JEWS ) IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO THEE; THY REWARD SHALL RETURN UPON THINE OWN HEAD.

You'd think folks would learn from history, Hoss! But they don't! Now the great hurricane of 1938 which coincided with Hitlers reign of terror on the Jews and the Nazi Bund headquarters who were fully celebrating and supporting this satanic act against Gods people killed more than 700 people.

From a reading of the account of that great hurricane ( would have been called a category 5 today ) it is a miracle the loss of life wasn't 10 times greater! There were 63,000 people left homeless with over 9,000 buildings destroyed and over 26,000 automobiles destroyed or damaged and this is back in 1938 so think aobut that in comparison with the superstorm Sandy, Hoss! Is that astonishing or what?

Yes The storm surge from the Great Hurricane of 1938 wiped out entire marinas together with 33,000 boats and ships, and it destroyed most of New Englands' fishing fleet, many of the NE rivers werea already at flood stage when the hurricane caused record flooding so it wasn't only upstate NY that got wiped out but was far reaching even to the New England forests.

It is on record that the fierce wind of that storm destroyed an estimated 750 million to two billion trees, Hoss! The Blue Hill Observatory recorded the highest wind gusts of 186 miles per hour and that observatory was 130 miles from the Long Island Coast.

The states of NY, NJ, Conn, RI, MASS, Vermont, NH, and Maine all felt the effects of that hurricane! Sound like Superstorm Sandy? You bet it does!
****** IMPORTANT**********VERY IMPORTANT***********IMPORTANT******

Now brace yourself, HOSS! Do you know where the eye of the Great Hurricane of 1938 made landfall with its greatest force? The town immediately north of Bellport is Yaphank! THAT IS WHERE!!!

THIS TOWN PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE DISASTER AND THE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET READY FOR THIS HOSS AND MAKE SURE ROSIE READS THIS TOO! GUESS WHAT IS LOCATED IN YAPHANK, LONG ISLAND?

CAMP SIEGFRIED, THE DIRECT LINK TO HITLER AND THE NAZIS. ( Nazis known to have connections to satanist Aleister Crowley who also was connected to Hitler himself in satanic rituals, etc. ) YAPHANK BECAME A MAJOR CENTER FOR THE NAZI MOVEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES AND WAS THE DIRECT TARGET OF GODS WRATH AS DEMONSTRATED IN THAT GREAT HURRICANE OF 1938.

SIEFRIED WAS A LEGENDARY HERO IN MEDIEVAL GERMAN LITERATURE. HE KILLED A DRAGON AND BATHED IN ITS BLOOD WHICH MADE HIS BODY INVULNERABLE. YES, THAT IS THE NAME THE NAZIS DECIDED UPON FOR THEIR CAMP AND HEADQUARTERS IN YAPHANK, LONG ISLAND AND GOD WIPED IT CLEAN OFF ITS FOUNDATIONS! OH YES HE DID! THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH GODS PEOPLE! God's wrath comes down. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God! Oh! Yes! It is!

WHY DID SUPERSTORM SANDY HAPPEN? PJ CROWLEY ( is he a descendant of Aleister Crowley? Look at his photo and Aleisters and you decide! ) SPEAKING FOR THE PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH HE IS LISTED AS A FORMER, YES! FORMER SPOKESPERSON OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT ( SUPPOSEDLY FIRED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION ALTHOUGH WE MUST WONDER IF HE WAS FIRED THE WAY THE 4 OTHER WORKERS WHO BLEW BENGHAZI WERE NEVER REALLY FIRED AT STATE DEPT? ) TOLD THE WORLD IN A PRESS RELEASE JUST DAYS BEFORE SUPERSTORM SANDY FORMED IN THE OCEAN THAT---------------> ISRAELS INTERESTS WERE NO LONGER AMERICA'S INTERESTS!<------------- Once again America turns their back on Israel in a critical time and look at what happens?

Superstorm Sandy hits with NE USA with a vengeance! But take a look at who lives there just as we see Gods judgment sent the eye and fiercest part of storm to Nazi headquarters at Camp Siegried watch where Superstorm Sandy did her most damage, folks!

WHO IS PJ CROWLEY? COULD HE BE THE THE SON OF THAT SATANIST ALEISTER CROWLEY? THE HIGH LEVEL SATANISTS ARE DIFFICULT TO INFILTRATE AND EXPOSE BUT IN THIS CASE LIKENESS & THE NAME" MIGHT " PROVIDE A CLUE. LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS SIDE BY SIDE ONE CANNOT DENY THE STRIKING RESEMBLENCES OF THE CROWLEY FAMILY BUT........ FINDING THE UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT IS ANOTHER MATTER.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT CROWLEY AND OTHER CROWLEY FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING JOE CROWLEY A CONGRESSMAN IN NEW JERSEY AND CANDY CROWLEY APPARENTLY HAVE HOMES IN THE VERY LOCATIONS WHERE THIS SUPERSTORM HIT THE HARDEST! WE KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE NO FRIEND TO ISRAEL BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS!

GOD IS NOT MOCKED! WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWS THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP.

YOU TOUCH THE APPLE OF GODS EYE AND YOU CAN EXPECT BIG CONSEQUENCES. AMERICANS HAD BETTER LEARN TO RESEARCH WHO IT IS THEY ARE SELECTING FOR THEIR LEADERS, SPOKES PEOPLE...........

EVEN MODERATORS FOR PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES SUCH AS CANDY CROWLEY WHO MODERATED BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT AND GOV. MITT ROMNEY. DID YOU EVER GOOGLE ALEISTER CROWLEY AND CANDY CROWLEY AND LOOK AT THE SIDE BY SIDE PHOTOGRAPHS? THE LIKENESS IS NOTHING SHORT OF STARTLING! TALK ABOUT THE FATHER OF LIARS! WAKE UP AMERICA! THE SAYING, NO PLACE LIKE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT DIDN'T COME OUT OF NO WHERE. THE DEVIL IS LAUGHING IN AMERICAS FACE! We need the discernment of the LORD now more than ever!

Sorry I went into all caps there as I get quite excited about the idea of satan playing the american people for such fools. It makes my blood boil to know that the rest of the people in these tragic storms were suffering the consequences for a select group of evil people who not only planned to harm Gods people the Jews but have done their best to harm Israel as well. EVEN IN OUR NAME. If that doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will.

- Jeremiah
Interesting and informative.
P J Crowley not a factor. A retired US Army colonel, his father a WWII bomber pilot.
I believe natural and man made disasters are the wrath of God.

he's just another miserable loser who hates Jews because they are so successful and he hasn't accomplished anything wit his life .. poor ima :D

I guarantee he would not have the balls to call a Jew a **** to his face. Instead, he does it from his moms basement where he fees protected , isnt that right ima.

I guess we are seeing what they called the Jews at the Nazi Bund meetings in upstate New York. No doubt they also have their names for others who they think are not Aryans like they are. We have already seen Frau Ima called another poster a "beaner." What do they call Black and Asian people at your Bund meetings, Frau Ima?

Not to interupt your discussion but I want to tell you something very interesting about the Nazi Bund headquarters in Upstate New York, Hossfly. You see, God destroyed it with the Great Hurricane of 1938 as it was a punishment against the Nazi Bund and a direct hit to their headquarters, you see. Back in 1938 they didn't give hurricanes names otherwise this one would have had a name that would have went down in history! This devastation was the beginnings of the Obadiah prophecy even then, Hoss! Look at this!

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all heathen: AS THOU HAST DONE TO ISRAEL ( THE JEWS ) IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO THEE; THY REWARD SHALL RETURN UPON THINE OWN HEAD.

You'd think folks would learn from history, Hoss! But they don't! Now the great hurricane of 1938 which coincided with Hitlers reign of terror on the Jews and the Nazi Bund headquarters who were fully celebrating and supporting this satanic act against Gods people killed more than 700 people.

From a reading of the account of that great hurricane ( would have been called a category 5 today ) it is a miracle the loss of life wasn't 10 times greater! There were 63,000 people left homeless with over 9,000 buildings destroyed and over 26,000 automobiles destroyed or damaged and this is back in 1938 so think aobut that in comparison with the superstorm Sandy, Hoss! Is that astonishing or what?

Yes The storm surge from the Great Hurricane of 1938 wiped out entire marinas together with 33,000 boats and ships, and it destroyed most of New Englands' fishing fleet, many of the NE rivers werea already at flood stage when the hurricane caused record flooding so it wasn't only upstate NY that got wiped out but was far reaching even to the New England forests.

It is on record that the fierce wind of that storm destroyed an estimated 750 million to two billion trees, Hoss! The Blue Hill Observatory recorded the highest wind gusts of 186 miles per hour and that observatory was 130 miles from the Long Island Coast.

The states of NY, NJ, Conn, RI, MASS, Vermont, NH, and Maine all felt the effects of that hurricane! Sound like Superstorm Sandy? You bet it does!
****** IMPORTANT**********VERY IMPORTANT***********IMPORTANT******

Now brace yourself, HOSS! Do you know where the eye of the Great Hurricane of 1938 made landfall with its greatest force? The town immediately north of Bellport is Yaphank! THAT IS WHERE!!!

THIS TOWN PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE DISASTER AND THE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET READY FOR THIS HOSS AND MAKE SURE ROSIE READS THIS TOO! GUESS WHAT IS LOCATED IN YAPHANK, LONG ISLAND?

CAMP SIEGFRIED, THE DIRECT LINK TO HITLER AND THE NAZIS. ( Nazis known to have connections to satanist Aleister Crowley who also was connected to Hitler himself in satanic rituals, etc. ) YAPHANK BECAME A MAJOR CENTER FOR THE NAZI MOVEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES AND WAS THE DIRECT TARGET OF GODS WRATH AS DEMONSTRATED IN THAT GREAT HURRICANE OF 1938.

SIEFRIED WAS A LEGENDARY HERO IN MEDIEVAL GERMAN LITERATURE. HE KILLED A DRAGON AND BATHED IN ITS BLOOD WHICH MADE HIS BODY INVULNERABLE. YES, THAT IS THE NAME THE NAZIS DECIDED UPON FOR THEIR CAMP AND HEADQUARTERS IN YAPHANK, LONG ISLAND AND GOD WIPED IT CLEAN OFF ITS FOUNDATIONS! OH YES HE DID! THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH GODS PEOPLE! God's wrath comes down. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God! Oh! Yes! It is!

WHY DID SUPERSTORM SANDY HAPPEN? PJ CROWLEY ( is he a descendant of Aleister Crowley? Look at his photo and Aleisters and you decide! ) SPEAKING FOR THE PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH HE IS LISTED AS A FORMER, YES! FORMER SPOKESPERSON OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT ( SUPPOSEDLY FIRED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION ALTHOUGH WE MUST WONDER IF HE WAS FIRED THE WAY THE 4 OTHER WORKERS WHO BLEW BENGHAZI WERE NEVER REALLY FIRED AT STATE DEPT? ) TOLD THE WORLD IN A PRESS RELEASE JUST DAYS BEFORE SUPERSTORM SANDY FORMED IN THE OCEAN THAT---------------> ISRAELS INTERESTS WERE NO LONGER AMERICA'S INTERESTS!<------------- Once again America turns their back on Israel in a critical time and look at what happens?

Superstorm Sandy hits with NE USA with a vengeance! But take a look at who lives there just as we see Gods judgment sent the eye and fiercest part of storm to Nazi headquarters at Camp Siegried watch where Superstorm Sandy did her most damage, folks!

WHO IS PJ CROWLEY? COULD HE BE THE THE SON OF THAT SATANIST ALEISTER CROWLEY? THE HIGH LEVEL SATANISTS ARE DIFFICULT TO INFILTRATE AND EXPOSE BUT IN THIS CASE LIKENESS & THE NAME" MIGHT " PROVIDE A CLUE. LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS SIDE BY SIDE ONE CANNOT DENY THE STRIKING RESEMBLENCES OF THE CROWLEY FAMILY BUT........ FINDING THE UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT IS ANOTHER MATTER.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT CROWLEY AND OTHER CROWLEY FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING JOE CROWLEY A CONGRESSMAN IN NEW JERSEY AND CANDY CROWLEY APPARENTLY HAVE HOMES IN THE VERY LOCATIONS WHERE THIS SUPERSTORM HIT THE HARDEST! WE KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE NO FRIEND TO ISRAEL BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS!

GOD IS NOT MOCKED! WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWS THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP.

YOU TOUCH THE APPLE OF GODS EYE AND YOU CAN EXPECT BIG CONSEQUENCES. AMERICANS HAD BETTER LEARN TO RESEARCH WHO IT IS THEY ARE SELECTING FOR THEIR LEADERS, SPOKES PEOPLE...........

EVEN MODERATORS FOR PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES SUCH AS CANDY CROWLEY WHO MODERATED BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT AND GOV. MITT ROMNEY. DID YOU EVER GOOGLE ALEISTER CROWLEY AND CANDY CROWLEY AND LOOK AT THE SIDE BY SIDE PHOTOGRAPHS? THE LIKENESS IS NOTHING SHORT OF STARTLING! TALK ABOUT THE FATHER OF LIARS! WAKE UP AMERICA! THE SAYING, NO PLACE LIKE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT DIDN'T COME OUT OF NO WHERE. THE DEVIL IS LAUGHING IN AMERICAS FACE! We need the discernment of the LORD now more than ever!

Sorry I went into all caps there as I get quite excited about the idea of satan playing the american people for such fools. It makes my blood boil to know that the rest of the people in these tragic storms were suffering the consequences for a select group of evil people who not only planned to harm Gods people the Jews but have done their best to harm Israel as well. EVEN IN OUR NAME. If that doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will.

- Jeremiah
Interesting and informative.
P J Crowley not a factor. A retired US Army colonel, his father a WWII bomber pilot.
I believe natural and man made disasters are the wrath of God.

Bottom line is PJ Crowley may not be a factor personally but look at the timeline of Israel being hit with a flood of attacks and our government refusing to even meet with Benjamin Netanyahu yet having time for shows like the view.

At the time of the Superstorm Sandy our leadership was most definitly ignoring Israel in her most desperate, desperate hour, Hoss! I remember thinking, My God! Do something! Do something! The sense of urgency was off the richter scale!

It wasn't even a week after the message to Bibi, You're interests are not ours, etc. you are on your own......that these things took place concerning this storm.

Also I googled PJ Crowley and it turns out he is not related to Candy Crowley but I am quite certain the New Jersey Congressman Joe Crowley is.

You'd have to look up the photographs and youtube video of Joe Crowley & the other one, Hoss. I believe there is definitely a relation there although she has made sure that everything about their family, her husband, children has been erased from the internet. No trace of her private life exists. Isn't it amazing how you can find out the address for every gun owner thanks to a liberal newspaper but when it comes to their own liberal news media / spokes persons they protect them like Ft. Knox? Amazing. - Jeremiah

If the Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet why are they persecuting him? Why are the Muslims murdering, raping, starving to death, terrorizing, hacking his breasts off, hacking limbs off his babies, torturing, crucifying to a tree Jesus today? Why are the Muslims persecuting Jesus Christ the Son of God if they believe He is who their prophet says He is? Could you please explain that? I am waiting. Thank you. - Jeremiah

Can you substatiate any of the bullshit you post with an acceptable link?[/QUOTE

Absolutely!!

In fact, I shall give you two "links"... Open your bible and go to the book of Acts 9:1 Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lords disciples. He went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the church, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem.

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? Who are you Lord, Saul asked. I am Jesus, "whom you are persecuting," he replied. " Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.

Let's stop there and take an account of what has just taken place. While traveling along Saul suddenly encounters Jesus Christ who asks him, Why are you persecuting me? Who is Saul persecuting? The church! That's who! And his name, Saul? Saul is the soon to become "Paul the Apostle" who wrote 3/4 of the New Testament. THAT is who Saul is.

This encounter was Saul's conversion to Jesus Christ and hopefully the conversion of some Muslims whose eyes are being opened to the truth that they too, are persecuting Jesus when they persecute his church. There are two choices. Repent and turn to Jesus Christ or refuse to repent and become an enemy of God who will sentence you to an eternity in Hell with the jinn. Your choice.

Oh! I told you I'd give you two links. Here is the second one. Go to the book of Matthew chapter 25 verse 31 and lets read this one together:

When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd seperates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come you who are blessed by my Father, take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. FOR I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU GAVE ME TO DRINK, I WAS A STRANGER AND YOU INVITED ME IN. I NEEDED CLOTHES AND YOU CLOTHED ME, I WAS SICK AND YOU LOOKED AFTER ME, I WAS IN PRISON AND YOU CAME TO VISIT ME.

Who did the righteous come feed, cloth, to visit in their sickness, in their time in prison? JESUS. That's who. Yes, Friend, Jesus said, When you did it unto the least of these you did it unto ME.

What shall the Father say when these Muslims stand before him and have to give an answer to what they have done to His Son, Jesus Christ? Have you not heard? Those who deny me before men, I shall deny before my Father. Yes, what your Muslim brethren have done unto the followers of Christ they have done unto Jesus Christ himself.

Repent. The hour is coming that you will no longer be able to call upon the name of the LORD and be saved. The time of the Gentiles is coming to a close. There are even those whose names are being "erased" out of the Lambs book of life right now because they denied Christ as their Lord and Savior by their very actions, words and deeds. They loved the world more than they loved the creator of the world. ( Romans 1 ) The choice is not between heaven and hell, friend. That is too easy. The choice is between heaven and this world. Make up your mind. Which shall it be?

-Jeremiah

Links to fairy tales don't count, the bible is not history or science its a belief system.

Pbel, you are the queen of fairy tales, making up stories and distorting the truth, so you have no right to accuse someone of posting fairy tales

Pbel, you are the queen of fairy tales, making up stories and distorting the truth, so you have no right to accuse someone of posting fairy tales

OK Toast, can you point out mt truth distortion and fairy tales? You've got nothing.

Pope Benedict made an URGENT CALL today for
*****GENTILES IN PERIL*******
inexplicably he skipped over the hundreds of millions
of Israeli threatened gentiles and skipped ---explicably
over to ISA - RESPECTING Syria and Nigeria
i am shock'ed
the holy father is ignoring
the danger from the
evil christ rejecters

Let's see, the Muslims accept Jesus a prophet, the Jews trough the Talmud says Jesus lives in human excrement...

What is your point?
the Talmud doesn't mention Jesus.

I hate to say it, Phillip, but you are really becoming such a Dhimmi for Islam. How can you close your eyes to what the Muslims have done and are still doing to Christians in the Middle East and Southeast Asia? By the way, do you have anything to say about the Muslims believing that when Jesus returns he is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam? Don't you think this is a slap in the face to practicing devout Christians? It's a shame that Phillip doesn't keep up to date with all the incidents of Christian persecution by Muslims that Raymond Ibrahim (a Christian Arab) reports on each month. And, Phillip, thank you for showing us that you are another one who reads the hate sites and all their lies about the Talmud. No doubt when Jesus was studying the Talmud, he never saw anything like that.

Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Gatestone Institute

I tell you Goober, when and if Jesus comes back and breaks all the crosses not only will I convert, but every Jew on earth will be pushing to get ahead of me!
Let me tell you, loco one, you are so ignorant about what is happening to Christians and those other non Muslims in the Muslim world that it truly is pathetic. Since you are so willing to believe the hate sites and what they say is in the Talmud about Jesus, I think perhaps a good Dhimwit like you should hurry down to your closest mosque and convert right now. The local Imam will probably throw in a prayer rug for you in addition to giving you a Koran.
By the way, I am sure the readers have noticed that Pbel had nothing to say about the Muslims believing Jesus will be preaching Islam. Maybe Phillip is a Unitarian now, but he must still have some Catholic relatives who would be appalled at this.

Is this a hate site Goober? But I have to tellyou, the terrible way that Christians
who were the people misusing his name and the murder of Jews, I can't blame them for saying that.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Gittin 56b, 57a a story is mentioned in which Onkelos -intent on converting to Judaism- summons up the spirit of Yeshu. He describes his punishment in the afterlife as boiling in excrement. Relevant passages from the Talmud that scholars address in this context include:[87]
Babylonin Gittin 57a – "he went and brought up Jesus the Nazarene" (Editions or MSs: Vatican 130)

The complete passage from the 1935 Soncino edition is:

I tell you Goober, when and if Jesus comes back and breaks all the crosses not only will I convert, but every Jew on earth will be pushing to get ahead of me!
Let me tell you, loco one, you are so ignorant about what is happening to Christians and those other non Muslims in the Muslim world that it truly is pathetic. Since you are so willing to believe the hate sites and what they say is in the Talmud about Jesus, I think perhaps a good Dhimwit like you should hurry down to your closest mosque and convert right now. The local Imam will probably throw in a prayer rug for you in addition to giving you a Koran.
By the way, I am sure the readers have noticed that Pbel had nothing to say about the Muslims believing Jesus will be preaching Islam. Maybe Phillip is a Unitarian now, but he must still have some Catholic relatives who would be appalled at this.

Is this a hate site Goober? But I have to tellyou, the terrible way that Christians
who were the people misusing his name and the murder of Jews, I can't blame them for saying that.

In Gittin 56b, 57a a story is mentioned in which Onkelos -intent on converting to Judaism- summons up the spirit of Yeshu. He describes his punishment in the afterlife as boiling in excrement. Relevant passages from the Talmud that scholars address in this context include:[87]
Babylonin Gittin 57a – "he went and brought up Jesus the Nazarene" (Editions or MSs: Vatican 130)

I wouldn't know what the Babylonian Talmud says.

he's just another miserable loser who hates Jews because they are so successful and he hasn't accomplished anything wit his life .. poor ima :D

I guarantee he would not have the balls to call a Jew a **** to his face. Instead, he does it from his moms basement where he fees protected , isnt that right ima.

The bible says so. Interesting you should mention jealousy & envy to be a factor in what is behind all of this, Toastman. I am writing to another poster about this very thing. It appears he believes that the Jews should be penalized for worker harder, studying harder and saving more than others and living within their means. I don't agree with that kind of thinking. I believe that if a person works hard they deserve to enjoy the fruit of their work and should not be punished for it. Something is wrong with this world! It grieves me!

- Jeremiah

Jerrimiah thanks you for your ignorance...Boy these boards should become a reality show!

Jerrimiah thanks you for your ignorance...Boy these boards should become a reality show!

Why are you thanking me? Ignorant of what? Your anti-semitism? I see it quite clearly. But I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am new and do not know you. It takes time to confirm the intent inside the hearts of some people. You are clearly an anti-semite of the highest order. To that there can be no question. Your parents have my deepest sympathy.

-Jeremiah

Here's the truth,Knucklehead.

The Real Truth About The Talmud

Why are you thanking me? Ignorant of what? Your anti-semitism? I see it quite clearly. But I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am new and do not know you. It takes time to confirm the intent inside the hearts of some people. You are clearly an anti-semite of the highest order. To that there can be no question. Your parents have my deepest sympathy.

-Jeremiah
The antis always bring up their own version of the Talmud.

-Jeremiah

Jeremiah Gittin is the ONLY book of the talmud that I read in its entirety----It happened
to fall into my hands (english translation, of course) and I happened to be divorcing victim # 1 at that time-----So I read it Gittin is the book of the talmud that deals in DIVORCE I also read a little textbook
written for law students in my state----regarding DIVORCE LAW---in that state. --Both were simply handbooks on how to do a divorce----legal grounds, property issues. They were STARTLING SIMILAR

The book of gitten even gets into how PROPERLY to serve the summons to court Onkelos has nothing to do with it -----Gitten is TALMUD BAVLI as you noted
I believe it was written before Jesus was born I am not sure ----will check Will also check if Onkelos had anything to do with it-----
I know he was a greek convert----but I do not know exactly
when he lived. It is possible he lived in the AD era-----he is cited often as a famous
talmudist -----but I never came across him and GITTIN in the same sentence and my
impression was he was an AD talmud Yerushalami person

Last edited:

-Jeremiah

There, there, I took it back little right wing Baptist...You got the thanks because I know why Jews get ahead...they work harder than most of us...and envy is a mortal sin.

-Jeremiah

My version? You think Wikipedia is biased like the website you link? What is wrong in being truthfull? To me they are old scrolls that had relevence in that time. Same with Christian doctrine, a lot of it sounds wrong to us today.

-Jeremiah

My version? You think Wikipedia is biased like the website you link? What is wrong in being truthfull? To me they are old scrolls that had relevence in its time. Same with Christen doctrine, a lot of it sounds wrong to us today.
The Real Truth About The Talmud

Pope Benedict made an URGENT CALL today for
*****GENTILES IN PERIL*******
inexplicably he skipped over the hundreds of millions
of Israeli threatened gentiles and skipped ---explicably
over to ISA - RESPECTING Syria and Nigeria
i am shock'ed
the holy father is ignoring
the danger from the
evil christ rejecters

Let's see, the Muslims accept Jesus a prophet, the Jews trough the Talmud says Jesus lives in human excrement...

What is your point?
the Talmud doesn't mention Jesus.
But that's what he learned at the neo Nazi rally?!

Forum List

Back