Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton is Bisexual

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
AHHH, That's a shame...:eusa_shhh:

hc.jpg

Now, she is saying that Bill Clinton told her that Hillary is bisexual. She recently told the Daily Mail, “Bill Clinton told me that Hillary had eaten more p*ssy than he had.”

Could this be why Bill and Hillary’s relationship has always been on the rocks? Is it why she stood by him throughout all the affairs? Is she getting some on the side as well?

It’s not surprising that the liberal media has yet to pick up on this story. Hillary is gearing up for a presidential run in 2016, and the media will stop at nothing to paint her in a good light. For instance, it was recently revelead that Hollywood is producing movies and miniseries to get the public more familiar with their favorite candidate.

I wonder if this part of her life will be included in the script…

Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton is Bisexual | American Overlook

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...Gennifer+Flowers:+Hillary+Clinton+is+Bisexual

I don't care if Hillary munches rug or not. Her policies and track record are on my mind on election day, not if she had the snapper for lunch.

This is news? I heard long long long ago she was bisexual. And? What's that got to do with anything?

Who cares?

Apparently Sarah Palin feels jungle fever at times, but who cares?

Larry Craig played footsy in the men's room, but who cares?

Santorum and his wife had children by immaculate conception, but who cares?

Napoleon and Deb eventually married and now run a llama farm just outside of Preston, ID, but who cares?

Why, Jizzhat?

Still poking your nose into other people's personal lives huh?

You're easily amused. Must have some toybox.
Remind me again why you think shit like this is "news"... :dunno:

Hey cockbite!, are you outing me as Gennifer Flowers? "News" rolmao you lefties bring up all kinds of shit for news, "you people" think your special... F U & the JackAss you rode in on...:eusa_angel:

hc.jpg

Now, she is saying that Bill Clinton told her that Hillary is bisexual. She recently told the Daily Mail, “Bill Clinton told me that Hillary had eaten more p*ssy than he had.”

Could this be why Bill and Hillary’s relationship has always been on the rocks? Is it why she stood by him throughout all the affairs? Is she getting some on the side as well?

It’s not surprising that the liberal media has yet to pick up on this story. Hillary is gearing up for a presidential run in 2016, and the media will stop at nothing to paint her in a good light. For instance, it was recently revelead that Hollywood is producing movies and miniseries to get the public more familiar with their favorite candidate.

I wonder if this part of her life will be included in the script…

Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton is Bisexual | American Overlook

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...Gennifer+Flowers:+Hillary+Clinton+is+Bisexual

Whom from either sex would hit that ? Pete might, but dang. Gross.

Forum List

Back