Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton is Bisexual

...For the libs, I guess it's all right for her to lie about everything including this. It's easy for libs to excuse a queer. If it's so acceptable for our leaders, why doesn't the MSM expose it of the libs?
What the hell business is her sex life any of your business?

I wouldn't want a persistent liar elected! Besides, I remember Vince Foster's murder and the Benghazi four's murders both of which she is responsible for.

When you look like Hillary being bisexual opens the playing field immensely, whereas her handsome boyfriend just goes after any babe that tweaks his fancy. Sort of his full-time hobby as we've come to learn.
Why do you care?

Because I'm such a big Hillary fan and just can't understand why she sold her soul to the Junkyard Dog of Hot Springs. Yeah, that's it.

...For the libs, I guess it's all right for her to lie about everything including this. It's easy for libs to excuse a queer. If it's so acceptable for our leaders, why doesn't the MSM expose it of the libs?

I wouldn't want a persistent liar elected! Besides, I remember Vince Foster's murder and the Benghazi four's murders both of which she is responsible for.

Only low information voters would believe any of that.

Yow. All the way overboard with the Vince Foster smear.

That petty much nails your posts to the idiot CON-spear-O-see wood.

Doof.

AHHH, That's a shame...:eusa_shhh:

Why, Jizzhat?

Still poking your nose into other people's personal lives huh?

You're easily amused. Must have some toybox.
Remind me again why you think shit like this is "news"... :dunno:

Hey cockbite!, are you outing me as Gennifer Flowers? "News" rolmao you lefties bring up all kinds of shit for news, "you people" think your special... F U & the JackAss you rode in on...:eusa_angel:

And what kind of "shit for news" would that be? Celebrity phone calls to family members maybe?

I tell ya, you keep trying but you have yet to beat the thread on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Stay classy, Jizzhat.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
I don't care if Hillary munches rug or not. Her policies and track record are on my mind on election day, not if she had the snapper for lunch.
This_zps4e4d43f1.jpg

Wait a minute.....let me check my calendar

Yup, I was right
It says 2013

and Conservatives still think they can win elections by calling the other candidate gay

Can you name one Conservative that thinks they can win elections by calling the other candidate gay? Or did you just pull this statement out of your ass?

If pubs decide to use the rug munching card it will be about as effective as the birther card.

Wait a minute.....let me check my calendar

Yup, I was right
It says 2013

and Conservatives still think they can win elections by calling the other candidate gay

Can you name one Conservative that thinks they can win elections by calling the other candidate gay? Or did you just pull this statement out of your ass?

Cory Booker?s*tweets were so*gay, says aide of Republican opponent Steve Lonegan * - NY Daily News

Let me get this straight. A democrat makes a bunch of sexting messages on the interweb, an aid of another candidate makes fun of the sexting messages saying “It was like what a gay guy would say to a stripper. It’s just like there was no sexual interest at all." And that's your evidence of a republican that thinks calling people gay will win an election?

That's like calling people racist for saying the word black or white in a sentence.

Last edited:

Cory Booker?s*tweets were so*gay, says aide of Republican opponent Steve Lonegan * - NY Daily News

Let me get this straight. A democrat makes a bunch of sexting messages on the interweb, an aid of another candidate makes fun of the sexting messages saying “It was like what a gay guy would say to a stripper. It’s just like there was no sexual interest at all." And that's your evidence of a republican that thinks calling people gay will win an election?

That's like calling white people racist for saying the word black or white in a sentence.

Lonegans whole campaign against Booker was centered on inuendos that Corey Booker is gay and that Lonegan was a "Manly Man"

Kind of sick for 2013, don't you think?

It's no secret that Hillary likes to lick lips, it's her callous disregard for human life that bothers me. She's as much of a tyrant as Obama.

That's like calling white people racist for saying the word black or white in a sentence.

Lonegans whole campaign against Booker was centered on inuendos that Corey Booker is gay and that Lonegan was a "Manly Man"

Kind of sick for 2013, don't you think?

Sick? You've provided no evidence so I have no idea.

This whole gender role reversal thing the democrats have going, is more than a little disturbing. Is that what Lonegan was tapping into? I don't think we should force boys to act like little girls and girls to act like grown men. I like that women are proud to be women and men are proud to be men. I don't see a benefit for us to be denigrating women like Palin and men like Reagan just because they fit the proto-typical gender role.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back