Genius Parents Are Organizing ‘Pox Parties’ on Facebook

Being stupid is its own punishment.

If every child were vaccinated against chicken pox, we not only would eliminate childhood and adult (which can be fatal) chicken pox, we'd also eliminate shingles.

Now, by intentionally exposing children to the chickenpox virus, parents are ensuring that their kids will get the shingles when they get older and immunocompromised.

The shingles is miserable.

Unfortunately, the children are getting punished.

the only people who would risk shingles for their kids are people who have never had it or been around anyone who has it....people dont realize how painful shingles is....i had months of pain before the blisters broke out.....when the doctor ask why i waited so long to come in.....i told him i really figured i would be dead in a few weeks....by then i had had pain for months....i know a lady who had shingles years ago and still has pain

This is nothing compared to giving children puberty blocking hormone treatment.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

two wrongs dont make a right...

put a fucking shirt on

165342_181875908502485_108241515865925_478803_8332972_n.jpg

This is nothing compared to giving children puberty blocking hormone treatment.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Anti-vaccination, in my opinion, is actually far worse than this. In the case of puberty blocking due to percieved gender identity issues, the only kid you are screwing over is the kid getting the treatment.

With anti-vaccination, you are screwing over those children who, for whatever reason, cannot medically get the vaccine. By lowering the percentage vaccinated, you dimish the effects of herd immunity, making those not able to be immunized more vulnerable.

Forum List

Back